Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifebeautifulso thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@ Thala, Thanks sis😊 
I couldn't hear anything I just remember something like " Kamyny"... ( sorry is I wrote bad word I don't know) I don't rememer. the girl is a teenager, the father dropped her at her school and she cried on the bus. She remmembered memory in her hometown.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
iam sorry dear 
i am unable to help you

never mind when you hear next time
note down the lines 
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where are the video updates of the show?
hieu85 thumbnail
Hello friends. I named Hieu and I come from Vietnam. I was a fan of DABH

I know that the drama of India was broadcast to meet the needs of the people of India also has some drama in India recently screened in Vietnam including DABH.

However, in Vietnam, many people are still unfamiliar with the Indian drama and movie lovers because I want to do captions Vietnam DABH language but I'm in trouble and I need your help.

I can not download the episodes are high quality aims Vietnamese subtitling, so I hope you can show me where to download episodes of high quality, from the first episode to now.

I tried a lot but failed so I enlisted the help of a friend but unfortunately I can not be loaded. I also know there are apps "hotstar" can download episodes from smartphones. but in our country can not download applications that are and I know that only applications for Indian nationals.

I tried to download movies here but failed.
http://www.desitvbox.me/category/star-plus/diya-aur-baati-hum-star/
http://www.desi-tashan.com/category/tv-serials/star-plus2/diya-aur-baati-hum-starplus/

A television station in the country we had to stop broadcasting in the 1200 episode data pages have English subtitles, then please show me.

I know we are not strangers know each other but I think between us all love so I look forward DABH help because I face many difficulties because of his foreign fans

Thank you very much
mango-pie thumbnail
hi hieu.. Welcome to the forum.. regarding your question, sorry I don't know where to download old episodes... only available option is hot star unfortunately it seems it is not available in other countries.. may be some other forummates can help...
thala thumbnail
hi hieu
downloading episodes have always been a problem
unlike rival channel, our channel doesnt upload full episode in youtube
which is available in all countries
even if its possible, downloading high quality videos will consume lot of time and space
you can try this option
you can video record the episodes ( http://www.any-video-recorder.com/) since desitashan will have the episodes for atleas 24 hrs
regarding old episodes you have to record it only from hotstar

hope it helps

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
What is happening now?
brief summary of the story (after mohit track) pls
thala thumbnail
chotu's grandmother dies, chotu's brother abandons him, bb adopts chotu legally, she wants a docile bahu, but chotu's grandmother and her close freind dadijaan aka resham who lives in pakistan ( grandmother of arzu), agree to get their grandchildren married .  dadijaan  comes to India  gets to know that chotu's grandmother is no more ,meets rathi parivar and they mutually fix the alliance, chotu is in love with piya , arzu has 10 lakhs in her account, piya convinces chotu to marry arzu so that he will get the money and she can use it for her higher studies, chotu reluctantly agrees for the marriage. sandhya goes to pak ( office work) suraj too accompanies her, there she comes across gul mohammad , he plans to spoil republic day celebrations , sandy successfully celebrates republic day and gul is arrested, he promises to take revenge, gul is released from jail he comes to india, sandy is promoted she will be awarded in a function for which gul comes as stage organizer ( sorry i missed quite a few epis ), arzu's visa lapses, sandy sends her to pak but arzu is retained by bb as she wants chozu to celebrate first holi together, chozu live in a house in pushkar which surya are not aware of 

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
^^
OK thanks
but,   hmmm...
so, this arzu is not -ve character, right?!!
thala thumbnail
that is the crux of this track