**Sensational South SUGGESTIONS Corner**

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello dear Members πŸ€—,

Hope you are doing well!  Once again, congratulations folks, without you we wouldn't have reached this far β­οΈπŸ‘!  We also wish to express our gratitude at this point!  As we settle in, we wanted to get everyone's suggestion regarding future activites for the forum.

**Introduce Yourself**

First of all, may we kindly request everyone to introduce themselves on the following thread, so we get to know each other better. 

**Suggestions Needed**

Secondly, as our forum gradually grows, we wish to ask for suggestions from our members with regards to future activites.  So friends, what sort of activities do you wish to take part in on the forum.  Is there any particular ideas you have.. please feel free to state them here.  Furthermore, we kindly request and encourage our members to give a hand with various activities, and I shall request the Crazy Creatives tooπŸ˜› [given that a number of those who have been helping with the forum are crazies themselves πŸ˜†].  

**Volunteers Needed**

There are a number of activities that have already been brainstormed, yet we had postponed till the changes, which have successfully taken place now.  We shall summarize them once we hear from our members.    In the meantime, here are few things, we need help with:

Game of the Week
Any game that could attract members; it need not be related to movies

Week of August 29th - daffodils.dudu
Week of September 5th - malluangel
Week of September 12th - ap.meena
Week of September 19th
Week of September 26th
Week of October 3rd
Week of October 10th
Week of October 17th
Week of October 31st

Discussion of the Week (Biweekly)
A south indian cinema related topic (pretaining to all four south indian cinema industries) that could lead to an extensive healthy discussion. 

Week of August 29th - MP_Radha
Week of September 12th - ap.meena
Week of September 26th - malluangel
Week of October 10th
Week of October 31st

Sensational South News Letter

Lastly, we are looking out for volunteers for our Sensational South Indian Cinema News Letter (targetted for a monthly based release).  If you are interested, please state here or PM MP_Radha!  Once we get enough hands, we shall discuss via PM about the varioius categories.

So we hope to see many suggestions and volunteers!  Hope you all have a great day!

Thank you and Best Regards,

[graphics: gk_09]
Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi ma,

It will take some time for me to see on what is happening in the forum and then may be i can come up with some suggestions..

Let us try to promote more..

On the volunteers area,
I can help you out in GOTW and DOTW..

And i can try to add some spice to the Magazine, though I cannot do much on that part.
Let me know, once u get more volunteers.. And let us discuss on what can be done..
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MP_Radha,

U can include me in GOTW and DOTW after sep 12.. any week is fine.. just send me a reminder.. I will take care..
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hiii you know im always willing to help akka, so just tell me what you need :P gimme a DOTW or GOTW and ugh...if you want help with the newsletter too πŸ˜ƒ
kchaims thumbnail
i can do GOTW for august 29😳I can help with the newsletter tooπŸ˜ƒ Edited by daffodils.dudu - 12 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you Guys,

Really appreciate the help!  Tonight we shall have our multistarrer MOTW πŸ˜›... and we encourage everyone to drop by and congratulate and contribute to the fun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

@ Meena, Veena, Aishu and Tanu: we will def talk about the news letter soon... will get few more n start the prep ⭐️
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Hello!

I'll gladly do the Game of the Week for Sept 19...my birthday week :-)
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i promise the gotw will be up asap! ill get it done by like 11 pm est