Love story with a strange twist:FF updated 4/9

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm writing a ff called Luv story with a strange twist4 Maaneet.The new genration has Barun & Sanaya in it.So i'm posting it in this forum also.
1st i'll write it's story.Otherwise u ppl wont b able 2 follow it.

Story till now:

Wedding of Dev-Geet,Maan-Muskaan were fixed.Muskaan who is the identical twin sis of Geet wanted 2 marry Dev.So Geet sacrifices her love.Muskaan married Dev in disguise of Geet.Maan realizes the truth later.Seeing Geet's sacrifice 4 her sis,Maan falls in luv with Geet.Slowly Geet also falls 4 Maan.They get married.After marriage,Dev comes to know that his wife is not Geet,but Muskaan.So he pushes her out of the house.Dev goes abroad.But after a few yrs ,he regrets his decision of dumping Muskaan & comes back 2 India in search of Muskaan.

Maan-Geet hav a daughter named Pari.Muskaan is living in her best friend Rahul's house.Rahul's mother is Padmini.Rahul loves Muskaan.Muskaan has a son now.He is Shravan{When he grows up he becomes Barun}Ppl think that Rahul is Muskaan's husband & Shravan is Rahul's son.Due to Padmini's sentiments,Muskaan agrees to marry Rahul.Maan & Geet find Muskaan.They also misunderstand Muskaan.Dev decides to let Muskaan live with Rahul.But Rahul reveals the truth that Shravan is Dev's son & Muskaan loves Dev.Dev-Muskaan reunite.

After many yrs...
Shravan loves his childhood friend Sachi very badly.They get married.But actually Sachi married him only 2 take revenge on Dev whom she thinks had cheated her choti maa Sasha.Later Sachi comes 2 no that Dev is innocent,it was Sasha's trick.Sachi also starts loving Shravan.Pari{Panchi bora} gets married to Milind who married her only 4 money.But later he starts loving her.Padmini has come to visit them during a party.
Now plz continue reading...

Love story with a strange twist:Part 40

Shravan:Pappi maa...
That lady's eyes become wet.
She:Shravan?
Sh:Yes..your Shravan.
Shravan runs to her.She hugs him.
She:How are you?
Sh:I'm fine.But i missed you and Rahul uncle a lot.Why did'nt you visit us?
Muskaan smiles seeing their love.She is happy about their emotional reunion.

Muskaan:We enquired a lot about you and Rahul Padmini aunty.But we did'nt get any information.We are really touched by your visit.
Pari:Shravan bhai..this is Pappi maa?Rahul uncle's mom?
Sh:Ya.
Pari:I have heard a lit about Rahul uncle and Pappi maa.But now only i could you see you.
Geet:Where were you Padmini aunty?
Padmini:Rahul did'nt want to desturb you all.We wanted to forget everything.We thought it's better to stay away from you all.
Mus:Rahul...?His wife and children..?
Pad:He did'nt get married.
Mus:Why?
Pad:Because he was not confident to get married as he was not sure whether he will be able to love another lady.
Muskaan's face becomes dull.Dev also becomes dim.
Maan:Where is Rahul?
Padmini busts into tears.
Everyone becomes upset.
Mus:Why are you crying aunty?
Pad:Two years back Rahul died in an accident.
All are shocked.
Tears fall from Muskaan's,Shravan's and Geet's eyes.
Mus:Rahul was my best friend.He is the one who helped me when i was in trouble.
Sh:Rahul uncle loved me like his own son.
Pad:It's our fate.I came here with a request.Rahul had adopted a girl.We named her Khushi.She was his darling.He lived for her.His death made her very weak as he was everything for her.But i gave her the strength to live her life.But now..i know that i can't be her forever.I'm suffering from cancer.
All are shocked.
Mus:Aunty...
Sh:Pappi maa..
They cry.
Pad:I don't want Khushi to be an orphan.I request you all to look after her like your own daughter.
Dev:Padmini aunty...Rahul helped Muskaan a lot.We can never forget that.We can never ignore Rahul's daughter.His daughter is our daughter.We will bring her here.
Padmini is relieved:Thanks a lot.
G:Did you tell this to Khushi?
Pad:Ya..i told her that she may have to move to another house before my death.Only then i will be able to die peacefully.First she made a lot of fuss.But i made her understand the situation.She will adjust.

After 2 days...
Khurana members go to Padmini's house.They see a crowd there.
They get inside the house.
They see Padmini's dead body.Khushi is crying near her.
They feel sad.Muskaan,Geet and Shravan cry.The others control their tears.
Muskaan goes near Khushi snd puts her arms on her shoulder.
Mus:Khushi...we are there with you.
Kh:You are Muskaan aunty?
Muskaan is surprised as Khushi recognised her.
Kh:I have seen your photos.You had a special place in dad's heart.
Khushi sees Geet.
Mus:She is my twin sister Geet.
Kh:I know...you both were dad's friends.But from your gestures i understood that you are Muskaan aunty.Dad had explained each and everything of your's to me.
Muskaan is surprised.
Padmini's cremation time.
Poojari:Where is her son to perform the rites?
Khushi cries:He is no more.
Dev:I will perform the rites like a son.
All are surprised.
Dev performs the rites.

They take Khushi to their house.Day by day Khushi gets more and more closer to them.
She takes the photo where she is with Rahul and Padmini and talks:Dad..dadi...what you both said is true.The people over here are very loving.I'm very happy here.
She hears the sound of bangles.She goes out of the room.
She sees Maan putting bangles on Geet's wrist.

G:I'm surprised Maan...today i wore a viloet salwar kameez.Without knowing that you bought viloet bangles for me.What a coincidence.It was a truly a surprise.
Maan smiles:God made me buy violet bangles,because he loves the people who are madly in love with each other.
Maan and Geet laugh.
Khushi gets into her room with a smile.
She thinks:Maan uncle and Geet aunty are so much in love.
Suddenly her face becomes dull like a fading flower.
Kh:Getting true love is a luck.I'm not lucky enough to get it.

Slowly tears flow down her cheeks.

Edited by jasminerahul - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Darling my head was whirling with all the twists in the introduction or back story. It would have been nice if you had written your FF developing this intro into different parts. But no quarrels!  Will get back to you after I come to some clarity in the relationships these characters share. Congrats for overtaking the queen of twists Kekta. Got me confused as well as interested. 
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jasminerahul thankyou for starting an FF in this forum😊

but it was very confusing.
I coudn't understand one bit of it.
Maybe it was just me,but i was too confused.

anyways...i guess confusion will be khattam after the story proceeds😊
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear!!
Nice update!!
Parts of it were so sad. Rahul died and then so did Padmini!!
I did read some of these chapters in your full FF, so the update made sense to me!!
I look forward to reading Barun and Sanaya's love story.
Thanks for the PM and update soon!!
😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Guys...this ff has lots of twists.The title itself signifies that it has lots of twists.What r ur doubts?I'll try 2 clear d doubts Edited by jasminerahul - 12 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

Love story with a strange twist Part 41{2nd version}

Geet enters Khushi's room.Khushi didi'nt expect it.Soon she wipes her tears.
G:How are you Khushi?
K:I'm fine aunty.I'm happy to see you and Maan uncle's deep love.
G:You saw...?
K:Yes.Sorry...i saw Maan uncle gifting you bangles.
Geet is shy.
K:You know...only lucky people get love from the people they love.
G:You are also lucky.You got love from your father..grandmom...now we all love you.
K:I'm lucky in a way.
G:Very soon you will get love from the man you love.
K:No..never.
G:Why do you think so?
K:Nothing...i just said simply.
G:Khushi...why do i feel that you are hiding something from us?
K:No aunty..nothing like that.
G:No...tell me Khushi...what's in your mind?
K:Nothing aunty.
G:No...i don't want you to hide any pain.
Unexpectedly Muskaan enters the room.
Mus:What happened?
G:Muski...Khushi is hiding something from us.
Mus:What?
G:She does'nt want us to know her secret.She does'nt trust us.
K:Nothing like that.I trust you all.You all gave me love when i lost everyone in my life.I did'nt want you all to be upset about me.That's why...
Mus:I don't want my best friend Rahul's daughter to be upset.Whaever your problem is we will solve it.
K:No Muskaan aunty.We can't force anyone to love us.
Mus:What are you saying?
Khushi bursts into tears.

Khushi narrates her past to them..While narrating it each scene comes to her mind clearly.
K:When i saw Samrat for the first time in the college,he had held a guitar.It was love at first sight.We both were lost in each other.

Like i expected he proposed to me.I did'nt have to think twice to say 'yes' to him.I also opened my heart and expressed my love for him.

I can never forget my birthday with him.Samrat proved that he is unique by gifting me an umbrella.We both shared the same umbrella with each other.

But fate was so jealous of our love that...Samrat was diagnosed with brain tumour.I decided to give courage to him with my smile.I put my arms on his shoulders and told him that i will never allow him to leave me alone nd go.I promised him that i will be with him forever.My words brought smile to his face.

But I could'nt keep my promise.
Khushi cries.
K:I could'nt stop him from leaving me alone.I am not able to be with him now.I'm not getting love from Samrat now.
She cries.
Geet and Muskaan hug her.
G:Who told you that you are not getting love from Samrat now?Just because he is not alive?You are wrong.He may be showering love on you from the heaven.
Khushi sheds tears.

Sachi is about to faint.
Sa:Shravan!
Shravan is shocked.
Sh:Sachi!
He runs to her and holds her.
Sachi becomes unconscious.
Shravan is tense.
Sh:Sachi...what happened?
Everyone comes.
Mus:What happened to Sachi?
Sh:She fainted and fell unconscious.
All are tense.
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Jasmine!!
Nice update. I felt so sorry for Khushi!!!
I wonder what's happened to Sachi.
Really need some happy moments here, everyone is so upset currently!!
Thanks for the PM!!
😊
Miya_Malik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow this is indeed a one of a kind fanfiction! Never read anything like this before but it actually feels like I'm watching it on television. I've grown up watching serials with lots of twists and enjoyed them too, I believe twists add to the spice of a show. The only thing that turns me off about twists in a story are negative characters and prolonged negative tracks which thankfully there is so less of in your FF. I see there's a lot of 'true love conquers' in your story which is the thing I love best! Also the idea of eternal love, one where even death cannot stop two people from loving each other, as I see with Khushi's love for Samrat and Rahul's love for Muskaan. It is really a refreshing concept, and you're a wonderful writer. :) Do post the next part up soon.
shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved this update! Two people with a troubled past embarking on a new journey of life together! Good concept!
111priyan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice dear , great going, well done 👏