Expectations from Roag's Last Episode?

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Well, as per a poll I conducted a few weeks back, the result was that '' Roag'' got the most votes as the most awaited drama every week. I'm still surprised that such a classy show with a public message doesn't really have a topic for discussion.. So now that this brilliantly scripted drama with excellent storyline and direction along wth superb performances from the cast is coming to a close this weekend, lets discuss the end of the show, if any of you are interested?

Here's the Promo for the last episode? Any thoughts or Expectations from the show's ending?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKVtKEkvpHw[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh i never knew its the last episode this week...thanks for sharing...hope it has a positive ending...and as much bot nimra and ayaz has suffered in their lives...they both deserve to live happily and peacefully now...enough of self pity and guilts ...
ayesha109 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG, Roag is ending😲
I loved this serial, it was one of the best serial's .
The promo seems to be nice,hope it has a happy ending.
534523 thumbnail
..shit! shit shit shit!..noo!...first mera naseeb n now roag!..😭...didnt want it to end!!..ahh...what a serial!..gonna mis it!..n yah you're right!..i was actuallyrather surprised at the fact that there weren't any road discussions!..ahh...thanks 4 posting!..
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Roag will end with a double episode which will probably last for an hour and a half. Have you guys seen the rant that Ayaaz does towards the end of the promo, to make Humaira finally realise that whatever has ever happened was all her fault from the word GO!
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh God! No!
Its ending!! I didn't even knew. :(

Well thanks for sharing. Sigh.
Hm coming to the topic the promo looks promising. So much happening.

I like this Ayaz. Finally standing up and doing the right thing. Nimra and even Ayaaz both had enough of pain for this lifetime. I hope Nimra forgives him and they finally start their own fairytale.
And yes Humaira needs to hear that. Some facts need to be sorted out.

And I'm so gonna miss it. Good drama with a strong message. I hope we get some good serial like this in its place.

Thanks again for making this topic. :)
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes agreed...humera needs to hear that...but what the rapist did was never ever her fault...she was a catalyst, but she never forced anyone to rape her sister...that was the act of 3 cowardly boys...who forced themselves on a helpless child...do we punish a child for the sins of the father...NO...so whatever flirting humera did, did not give the right to those boys to punish her sister...that was just pure evil...nobody deserves to be raped...certainly not to teach a lesson to someone else.

however...humera was the worst sister anyone can have...i have no sympathies for her...she can be blamed for being a bad human being but she cannot be blamed for the rape...the boys were old enough to know right from wrong...no one held a gun to their heads...everyone will be accountable for their own deeds on the day of judgement...no excuses.
Ameres thumbnail
^^ Agreed. Humaira cant be blamed for that incident but like i said some facts need to be sorted out. The fact that what she did ten years ago that served as the reason for that incident has to be brought out. She needs to be reminded that instead of blaming her sister she needs to do some soul searching. She needs to hear the truth so she can also rid herself of that negativity that fills her.

Oh shucks it ended!! And...Nimra! :((
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why do they do this in our shows?!! Everyone's happy except Nimmi! I understand she's gone thru a lot, but she forgave Ayaz (prob from the bottom of her heart because he wouldn't have felt the weight lifting off him) If she forgave him, then why not attempt to be happy? I would have liked it if they fast forwarded a few years and showed Nimmi happy.
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Why do they do this in our shows?!! Everyone's happy except Nimmi! I understand she's gone thru a lot, but she forgave Ayaz (prob from the bottom of her heart because he wouldn't have felt the weight lifting off him) If she forgave him, then why not attempt to be happy? I would have liked it if they fast forwarded a few years and showed Nimmi happy.

Agreed!
Its just plain pathetic. No offence but why cant we have a 'happy ending'?
Didn't the couple had enough of the pain and guilt that they show us that even in the end they found no solace?
I so wish they had shown Nimra completely forgiving Ayaz and trying to find happiness with him. By not doing so she is not only punishing him but herself too. Pushing away the much deserved happiness will yield only more pain...nothing else.