bholi_ben thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi Again! Babita, why do you have to be so agitated for these discussions? If you look at me or people like you, who have hardly written anything is this forum. and look at people like minnie or sree; who spent a lot of their valuable time to give us updates. It would not be fair for them if we start saying that they are not doing a good job. They are doing a wonderful job! Lets not threaten someone that I will leave the group and all stuff. and lets not create bad feelings here. this is a forum to come and enjoy. we all use this group as a stress buster and believe me all of us come here just for one reason and thats one. So please leave this topic right here. Sree, I loved your mail to babita. Very mature indeed! thats how the moderators should be. Good Job!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks bholi_ben for your comforting vote of confidence.So many of you have affirmed your faith in us and we feel so glad.

Babita,I implore you not to take this so seriously.I do think we read much more into each other's post than necessary and this caused all the misunderstanding.Beleive me,it was never our intention to hurt or offend anyone,just to state our take.

We do beleive that each one of us is different and has different mind set and personality and reacts to one given situation in a unique way respectively.Dare I say that is what happened?

None of us would ever want you or anyone else to leave us.I personally feel this is a one big happy family where we share,care,quarrel some and then make up.

I know the serial has been dissapointing to many,including myself,and perhaps same has been the case with you too.However,upsetting ourselves over something over which we have little or no control leaves us so frustrated and perhaps causes greater stress because all of us who always seek out perfect life and unable to get it look towards fulfilling at least some of our desires through the serial and hence want them to go the way we like and they seldom do.Therefore,it is best if we can vent out the frustration somewhere and this is what discussion forums are for and we respect that.

The only request we have is that it is done in a manner which should not look or sound offensive to all the other members who come here and share their feelings with us.Venting out is completely natural and when done in a constructive and jovial manner paves way not only for really good discussions but earns us some lasting friendships as well.

I hope you really don't take this to heart and keep coming and posting with us.We would love you being a part of us.🤗

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
bholi_ben, i just have no words to tell. I really appreciate the effort you have taken to solve this misunderstanding with babita.
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i agree, sree u do a fantastic job with the updates...

guys remember these serials are fiction they are not real!

😳

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya babita, i have already sent a pm to you requesting you to come back to the forum. ya, please feel free to post.