Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so heres a small OS on my currently favourite couple Asghar-Akbari. Its my first try on them so hope you guys like it. I know its just meh but...Comments and Likes please! 😳
Urgh! I dont know why but I-Fs formatting is all messed up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing in front of the mirror Akbari brushed her straight dark hair immaculately in place. As she continued to stroke them gently her thoughts ran to him. It was hard to believe but finally her long wait was over the day she had been waiting for since she could remember was here.

As she looked at her image she smiled as she liked what she saw. Wearing a cherry red skirt and a white top with little flower pattern; she could see the Becky here. But...why didn't she feel like Becky? Again the thought that had been nagging her for past few days made its way back. Why wasn't she feeling the same? What was wrong? But with a stroke of hairbrush she brushed those thoughts away.

Quickly making her way out she looked for him. He seemed to be nowhere when suddenly her eyes fell on a man standing outside in the garden. His back to her but she knew who it was. Asghar.

Dressed in beige corduroy pants and dark brown jumper he looked so different. Not the Asghar she was used to seeing. She remembered how he used to dress back at home. But ever since he came here to Europe his dressing sense had greatly improved. Now he looked charming. Handsome. Wait! Did I just use those adjectives for him? Surprised at own self but quickly composing herself she moved towards him.

Somehow it was hard facing him today especially with the knowledge that this may be their last meeting. The past few days had gone in such a blur that it was hard now to stand there and talk to him.

As she stood behind him thinking how to start the conversation he turned around abruptly surprising her. He looked at her with silent eyes.

'Well the day is here. Everything is done. My flight is about two hours. Don't worry about anything after I get home I'll explain everything to our family. No one will say anything to you.'

He paused looking at her, searching her face. Akbari averted her gaze not knowing what to say.

'Before I leave I just want to you to know that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did...I married you for my own selfish reasons but now I know I was wrong. You deserve much more. Not someone like me who is nothing in comparison to you. I hope you find your happiness.' He finished with a weak smile, his voice full of care.

Akbari stared at him with her big brown eyes trying to figure him out.

'I'm going Akabri.' His words hit her hard.

She wasn't sure why but she felt a pang in her heart. Why did she felt like this was all wrong?

Come on Akbari! This is the day you had been waiting for. The past six months had been such struggle. First the marriage, then her family...Asghar. Everything! But now the wait had paid off and he was leaving. Finally you would be free.

The life you had been dreaming about, no more restrictions, no more questions.

Now you would be able to live your life you way. Freedom awaits you. Just go grab it. She thought to herself.

But then something stopped her. She just didn't feel happy. Her cherubic face drawn out in confusion she looked at him not sure what to do next.

'Take care.' He said and with that he turned around ready to leave.

Something tugged at her heart. She called out to him. 'Asghar!'

He turned around with expectant eyes.

Akbari again looked sideways. 'Woh...take care' was all she could manage. He nodded and walked slowly away.

Akbari didn't know what just happened. But she felt as if she had just lost a part of herself. Felt like she was making a mistake. She continued to stare at the path where he has just walked. She felt running after him. Telling him to stop. But why?

This is what she wanted and here she got it but then why did she felt so...empty?

What had changed? Him or...her?

Edited by Ameres - 13 years ago