A story: Dusk and Dawn(p12,13,14 updt)

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 1: The conversation 

''Yudishnee, why are you getting married Sarvesh, sweets. Please don't. Don't jump on another fall, he is not worthy for you, sister. Swear on me, I beg you, stop all of this.''  Nandita said to her beloved sister like friend on the eve of her wedding rituals.  She loved her a lot, perhaps because they are born the same day, she feels so protective towards her.  The gorgeous twenty three year old girl knew Yudishnee as the sweetest girl she ever met. However, the violent nature of Yudishnee's dad makes Yudishnee inclines to escape from her own home. Sometimes she talked about her mother, why did she leave her on a tyrant. If she had to go, why did not she let her stay with her? Where was her fault? Nandita promised her friend that she would search for her mother and would let them meet so as Yudishnee can get an answer.

The beautiful fair young girl with deep big brown eyes is a girl that has seen life much before than she understood life. She wished that Nandita was in her life in her teenage days. If she knew her a decade ago, her life would shape differently. Those days that she cried alone would have been actually relieved by the affection of Nandita to her. Nandita has been the most beautiful friendship she shared in her life. She is like the rays of sunshine that is welcoming her to the bright world and slowly unlocking her cage she has been in. Strange enough, her dad loves Nandita's friendship to her.

She could never understand his dad. He loved her but he has always been violent to her. She has lived with him for the past fourteen years. Despite he is not an alcoholic; he has always been bitter and sarcastic to him. At times he meant it through words and at times if Aarav is not here, then she would be slapped.

Aarav is her hot and dashing elder brother. Aarav has never known her mother and he grew up hating her. He could never understand what kind of woman would that be that can leave her children and husband without an explanation. Aarav is two years older than Yudishnee and is also much loved by their dad. It seemed that how much their father is bitter to Yudishnee equals to the love he has for his son.

It has been five years now that Yudishnee is living alone with her father because Aarav decided to continue his undergraduate in Malaysia. From a child, he was fascinated in the mechanical part of all the machines. One funny incident was in his seven year old. He actually unscrewed all the nails of the radio. Eventually he repaired it again. His fascination grew when he studied in the secondary school about designs.

Today, he is an audio engineer at the Malaysian broadcasting cooperation. He hates his home country or rather he wants to escape the boredom in his family by growing in what he wants to be. The only concern remain was on Yudishnee. She managed to bag the bursary in the actuarial studies at Udayana University, the biggest and oldest university of their home country.

It has been three years now that Yudishnee is on the actuarial studies which she excels in. Her favourite module remains quantitative finance because there are many greek letters and is actually complicated to understand which means for her, her mind can focus in it for more hours to get it right. It was there that she met Nandita, a chubby and fun loving girl. They are class mates and desk mates too. Nandita, carefree yet caring nature brings light and love in the life of Yudishnee.

Edited by Du_Nish - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg am i the first one ?? :O

anyways..nice introduction nisha 👏 looking forward to read the next chapters...:D

btw i m guessing the mother is arohi rt?? Why did she leave her family?? :S
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
seems like a warm story to read..:):)
do continue soon :):)
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hv already told you i wud be hooked to it!

i luved the beginning!😊

arohi left her family y? i knw that wud be the core story!

anyways tnx 4 the pm nd continue soon...
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update di. Lukng forward 2 it. Do cntinue.
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update. continue with the next part soon:)
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice start
continue soon
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya liked d start continue soon...tc :)
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyc update...continue soon
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the begining Nisha. The story of Arohi with grown up children is totally different from any other.
I wonder what made her leave her children. But I don't like the violent Arjun. What made him like that. How can he slap his own daughter - whatever the reason.
Dying to know the story behind it all. 
Update soon.