Jay Sean and Sonu Nigam to Collaborate!

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

It's Confirmed! Jay Sean and Sonu Nigam to Collaborate

British-Indian singer and songwriter Jay Sean confirms with Desi Hits! that he will be collaborating with the famous Sonu Nigam!

Sonu Nigam told us exclusively, " Am really happy to be collaborating with Jay since I have a special connection with him. I love him for being the first Indian from the UK, to have broken so successfully world wide. I'm proud of him. He's a cool guy and I still remember how respectfully he met me when I met him in May 2009".

The song, titled "The One," will be released in India and all over the world.

The producer of the track, Jeremy Skaller, spoke to us about the collaboration "Sonu Nigam and Jay Sean represent the very best at what they do. Two world class vocalists, equally as good at what they each do. Its not every day that such iconic figures get to work together and I'm proud to be a part of it."

We're excited to hear this new collaboration between Sonu Nigam and Jay Sean! Are you?

http://www.desihits.com/news/view/it-s-confirmed-jay-sean-and-sonu-nigam-to-collaborate-20110818

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

460091 thumbnail
as long as sonu sings normally and not in english i'm fine with it
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I saw Jay Sean on X-factor. They were doing a sort of remixed thing on Kal Ho Na Ho...It didn't sound too great. Let's hope the actual song they collaborate on is better.
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one's no surprise though, I can't wait to see his xfactor episode! I love Sonu Nigam, and Jay Sean they both seem so down to Earth!
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh!! <3 YAY! Two of my favs.