this is what i think will happen (UK)

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This is what I think will happen - writing from UK so shaguna has just taken poison.....

I reckon that shaguna, simran and abhi will go back to london as shaguna will remember some details about the possible kidnapper. Then, they will eventuallly find astha. The emotional rollercoaster that simran and abhi will be involved in whilst finding astha will bring the 2 together and abhi and simran will get married - possible again without simrans dad's permission but this time he will approve as he has begun to like abhi.

The serial will then take the 18 yr leap.....

simran and abhi HAVE to get married! and asthu will be found.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
come on guys - someone must have a comment about the above.... i still stand by it.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As per the story heard from media, what you have said looks uncertain. I don't think Simran will find Astha now. They will get her only after the leap. They will go to London and actually identify the place where the girl was staying with Astha. But she would have left the place by then. When police enquires the neighbours, they say the girl had a kid with her. The kid died, so the lady left the place. So Simran and Abhi return home. Then Simran, I think might take care of Gudiya. Abhi and Simran will not marry now. Maybe they will marry after the leap.
innocentindian thumbnail

I didn't know so much information had been divulged to the media.... big shame if they don't find aastha ....

I still think my version would've made a better ending...It's as if all the makers think that serials MUST have sadness in them for success. What's wrong with some happiness?

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with innocent indian. But u know wat I think this is what sells
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well simran will not find astha it is only after the leap they will show the confrontation of simran and astha.
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Do you think they'll show conflict between Astha and Gudiya? I hope not, because then it'll turn into a typical (kusum type) annoying serial. Two sisters that hate each other, fight for the same guy!!!! aaaaahhhhh!!!!!

*khushi*