Posted: 13 years ago
therex media max :P a pvt company
TOO XPENSIVE !
the subscriptin is 1 lac plus :p.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: howzzat

Yea I agree, the show has good actors and stuff, especially Ayesha Khan is excellent in the show. Its just that there's quite a bit of negativity in that show, but its good. I personally prefer Roag to the other shows.. I guess maybe when dat ends prolly I might watch THKC instead. I really like the lady who plays Zaraar's Ammi in the show.. The lady who plays Bariwarsh is so annoying though๐Ÿ˜†

Umm.. Sanam Baloch was only good in Daam and Dastaan period. Other than that Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saaya was really bad. I watched bits of first Chemistry ka episode and didnt like it. But I think she's decent in AA.. just give it a try.๐Ÿ˜†

@bold..ya.. she is quite graceful... and bariwarsh... i think she is pretty ๐Ÿ˜†

@ sanam baloch... i have not seen daam & Dastaan... so cant say... but saw her in noor poor ki rani... and she really dint suit the character there... the serial itself was below average... saw bits of chemistry and dint like it at all...it was more like a star plus type of a show... AA... so many episodes have passed... so no use of watching now๐Ÿ˜•
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Noor Pur Ki Rani was horrible!! I just watched it recently.. Sanam Baloch pretty much ruined the whole show not that the show itself was any good
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love akbariasgari and kis din mer wya hovay ga very very much.