Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yeh zindagi hy comes on sundays but itx a soap... a soap doesnt really have to air daily. Itx about the setting and how a story is told.

Secondly,

Umm-e-Kulsoom was no 1 only on the first week... the ratings gradually fell. Coulldn't hold up.

http://www.tvkahani.com/forums/index.php?topic=529.0

here!

Taify thumbnail
Itx not tum ho keh chup there.. itx akbari asghari
there was a mistake(as predicted)
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

Can't remember what happened in the last episode of THKC.. Wait was it the Mishal escaping with Bibi Jaunam's help? That must have got them ratings I guess. Plus next week's precap was quite scary with them planning to bury Zaraar's ammi alive!

yep.. Mishal finally escaped from the haveli in last epi... may be thats y the show got good ratings...
Edited by Usman. - 13 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

Itx not tum ho keh chup there.. itx akbari asghari
there was a mistake(as predicted)

lolss... and i was awein getting happy..πŸ˜†
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Taify: Oh cool so Umm-e-Kulsoom is a flop because it looks outdated? I think Aaminah Sheikh and FQ are doing great. But yes, it is very similar to Pul Sirat's track with Fahad Mustafa and Aieza Khan, like I said in the other thread.

@Usman: LOL THKC's ratings are a mistake! I was surprised. Honestly I think THKC is very dark and depressing to watch I guess, that's why maybe people prefer Akbari Asghari instead which is light-hearted. But even Akbari Asghari hasn't been as funny as I expected it to be. Anyways good to know that AA has picked up too!
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
umme kulsoom is a flop?it aint dat bad yaarπŸ˜•
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

@Usman: LOL THKC's ratings are a mistake! I was surprised. Honestly I think THKC is very dark and depressing to watch I guess, that's why maybe people prefer Akbari Asghari instead which is light-hearted. But even Akbari Asghari hasn't been as funny as I expected it to be. Anyways good to know that AA has picked up too!

THKC might be dark or depressing... but its different, like never-seen-before thing..(atleast for meπŸ˜†). and thats what made me watch it.. plus the story line is quite gripping and acting is top notch.. yaa but its not every one'e taste... @ Asghari Akbari.. i'z never interested in that show.. may be cos of overdose of Imran Abbas & dis likeness of Sanam Baloch πŸ˜•
Taify thumbnail
i have no idea why Ak As is having these ratings :P

roag is 3.5
AA is 2.0
THKC is 0.9

:P
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Usman.

THKC might be dark or depressing... but its different, like never-seen-before thing..(atleast for meπŸ˜†). and thats what made me watch it.. plus the story line is quite gripping and acting is top notch.. yaa but its not every one'e taste... @ Asghari Akbari.. i'z never interested in that show.. may be cos of overdose of Imran Abbas & dis likeness of Sanam Baloch πŸ˜•

Yea I agree, the show has good actors and stuff, especially Ayesha Khan is excellent in the show. Its just that there's quite a bit of negativity in that show, but its good. I personally prefer Roag to the other shows.. I guess maybe when dat ends prolly I might watch THKC instead. I really like the lady who plays Zaraar's Ammi in the show.. The lady who plays Bariwarsh is so annoying thoughπŸ˜†

Umm.. Sanam Baloch was only good in Daam and Dastaan period. Other than that Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saaya was really bad. I watched bits of first Chemistry ka episode and didnt like it. But I think she's decent in AA.. just give it a try.πŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I didnt know that there is a TAM like ratings agency in Pakistan 😳