Frequent Posters

sousousou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now only hopes on this character Dr.Vivahn ...may be Monday could be his entry
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now i am scared that if Aku ki shaadi Vivan se fix hogi to apna bechara Dakshu to phas hi jayega Sonakshi ke zaal mein...😭
sousousou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DakshnaFan

Now i am scared that if Aku ki shaadi Vivan se fix hogi to apna bechara Dakshu to phas hi jayega Sonakshi ke zaal mein...😭

In the article it was written Dr. Vivhan is Naina's cousin
Then this will be favorable to Naina not Sonakshi but I don't know why they said He is sonakshi's relative...Confused
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sousousou

In the article it was written Dr. Vivhan is Naina's cousin
Then this will be favorable to Naina not Sonakshi but I don't know why they said He is sonakshi's relative...Confused

But the article also mentioned that the character might turn grey as the track develops...
one thing is sure that supriya & Naina's relation is gonna come out shortly & it might be b'cos of this new entry...
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even I am confused yaar

Y did sonkashi take his name?.As mentioned in article he is naina's cousin.How come this psycho is related to him?

Oh god...If he will bring out the truth, naina qurbaani par utar aayegi apne uss psycho behen ke liye..😡 or daksh phas jaayega as some body told if doctors marriage is fixed with aku

Whats happening on this show??? I am utterly confused and irritated.May be they article meant to say sonakshi's cousin instead of naina's cousin😲
Edited by lucky.m - 13 years ago