🀣

Word Count: 0

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
my friend asked her dad..
papa: Amir Liaquat Shia hai ya sunni..
her papa said: beta wo baighairat hai ROFL
this is true story real event took place day before yesterday.. no jokee..i just couldnot stop laughinggROFL
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

my friend asked her dad..
papa: Amir Liaquat Shia hai ya sunni..
her papa said: beta wo baighairat hai 🀣
this is true story real event took place day before yesterday.. no jokee..i just couldnot stop laughingg🀣

true that...baighariti has no religion.πŸ˜†

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

true that...baighariti has no religion.πŸ˜†

baighairti, makkari, logon to bewaqoof banana, mahart se jhoot bolna.. aisa kuch seekhna ho to Amir Liaquat se classes lijyee..πŸ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u wont believe dis guys but Mr aamir liaquat taught me some new abusesπŸ˜† never in my lyf had i heard those
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was so shocked...! My bestfriend told me to watch this video and when I saw it I was literally gobb smacked. I showed to my mom who watches his show was shocked too. I never like this guy and of course for many reason. I agree that everyone swears but we don't tell other people to not do it and then do it our self. He is so fake. And he pretends that he is the Shareefest guy on the planet (as if) once he said that make up is haram and look at himself then he said oh trimmied beard us haram uhmm hello check yourself first. And I don't even care if he is Shia or Sunni but just wondering what kind of Muslim is he? He reminds me of Usman ( something) like that from Peer-e-Kaamil.
hausaf thumbnail

Originally posted by: x-Sundas-x

I was so shocked...! My bestfriend told me to watch this video and when I saw it I was literally gobb smacked. I showed to my mom who watches his show was shocked too. I never like this guy and of course for many reason. I agree that everyone swears but we don't tell other people to not do it and then do it our self. He is so fake. And he pretends that he is the Shareefest guy on the planet (as if) once he said that make up is haram and look at himself then he said oh trimmied beard us haram uhmm hello check yourself first. And I don't even care if he is Shia or Sunni but just wondering what kind of Muslim is he? He reminds me of Usman ( something) like that from Peer-e-Kaamil.

Usman??? You meant SAAD? Sikander's Friend when he goes to study abroad?
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sometimes i think the video is dubbed because when he was singing that song, they didnt show is face. And when he swore he said itso quick i rewinded it so many times to see if i could read his lips to see if he did say it. But im shoked!!. The voice is his so it must be him

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ye to intehai gatiya insan nikla 😑😑😑😑😑😑samney kuch orrrπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ or pardey ke pechey kuch orrr😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 kameena insannn😑😑😑😑
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mujhe to kuch samjh hi nhi araha kiya ye video ghalat hai dr. aamir liaqat ko badnam kiya jaraha hai ya phir is par pardah dala jaraha hia ku key mene is kii 1 nhi balkey 3 videos dekheiy hainnn😑😑
😑😑😑