Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hausaf thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Meepha...

When one joins THE MEDIA world, and put themselves out to the public, then the public automatically gets the RIGHT to judge him and scrutinize him. Aamir Liaqat is a nobody,,,,, he is what he is TODAY not because of himself ,, but because we as people made him famous. We made him the public figure he is.. PUBLIC figure... so the public has ALLL the right to judge him, approve him, disapprove him, like him, dislike him etc etc... People didn't enter his life and started judging him.. HE HIMSELF made the decision put himself and his life in front of the public to be judged. So yes... EACH and EVERY member of the public has the RIGHT to judge him...

With that being said...

We Muslim/Pakistani people are emotional fools... we get all hyped and crazy about anything that has to do with religion... its in our blood and I myself am guilty of doing that many a times. We forget the lesson of ignorance our religion teaches us in regards to such matters. We forget that our beloved Prophet PBUH would ignore all the slander, evil tricks, bad behaviors and all the wrongs people would make Him suffer. He ignored all that and had patience and advised us all to do the same and just pray for the betterment of ourselves and the wrong doers. But no.. we emotional fools... We throw ourselves down to the lowest possible rank and behave in a way that is degrading to not only ourselves but to our religion too... Just an example... When the whole Cartoon things happened in Denmark... I happened to see that Facebook page... and there I read many many MANY filthy, foul and abusive language being used by MUSLIMS ... we don't need to use that to show our need to condemn. When the whole FB page of burn Quran day was created... the same thing was happening there...

IGNORANCE and TOLERANCE... the two most important things our religion teaches us... we are empty of that...

I am NOT an Aamir Liaqat supporter.. I feel the same as many of you here... so what do I do? Instead of creating a topic about him and bashing him and doing his Gheebat in this Month.. Lets just simply refrain from watching his program...Lets just stop watching ARY channel who is housing Mr. Liaqat.. but no... none of us here will finish our subscription because our DRAMA episodes will be missed...

If you really do not approve of his behavior... show that.. by boycotting him, his show and his channel...! lets see how many of us can do that instead of just bashing him and then switching to ARY to watch Mera Saien or Roaag...!

* PLEASE LETS NOT MAKE THIS A SHIA /SUNNI THING*
Yes he is a Shia.. but that his behavior has NOTHING to do with him being Shia or Sunni...

Edited by hausaf - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hausaf

Meepha...

When one joins THE MEDIA world, and put themselves out to the public, then the public automatically gets the RIGHT to judge him and scrutinize him. Aamir Liaqat is a nobody,,,,, he is what he is TODAY not because of himself ,, but because we as people made him famous. We made him the public figure he is.. PUBLIC figure... so the public has ALLL the right to judge him, approve him, disapprove him, like him, dislike him etc etc... People didn't enter his life and started judging him.. HE HIMSELF made the decision put himself and his life in front of the public to be judged. So yes... EACH and EVERY member of the public has the RIGHT to judge him...

With that being said...

We Muslim/Pakistani people are emotional fools... we get all hyped and crazy about anything that has to do with religion... its in our blood and I myself am guilty of doing that many a times. We forget the lesson of ignorance our religion teaches us in regards to such matters. We forget that our beloved Prophet PBUH would ignore all the slander, evil tricks, bad behaviors and all the wrongs people would make Him suffer. He ignored all that and had patience and advised us all to do the same and just pray for the betterment of ourselves and the wrong doers. But no.. we emotional fools... We throw ourselves down to the lowest possible rank and behave in a way that is degrading to not only ourselves but to our religion too... Just an example... When the whole Cartoon things happened in Denmark... I happened to see that Facebook page... and there I read many many MANY filthy, foul and abusive language being used by MUSLIMS ... we don't need to use that to show our need to condemn. When the whole FB page of burn Quran day was created... the same thing was happening there...

IGNORANCE and TOLERANCE... the two most important things our religion teaches us... we are empty of that...

I am NOT an Aamir Liaqat supporter.. I feel the same as many of you here... so what do I do? Instead of creating a topic about him and bashing him and doing his Gheebat in this Month.. Lets just simply refrain from watching his program...Lets just stop watching ARY channel who is housing Mr. Liaqat.. but no... none of us here will finish our subscription because our DRAMA episodes will be missed...

If you really do not approve of his behavior... show that.. by boycotting him, his show and his channel...! lets see how many of us can do that instead of just bashing him and then switching to ARY to watch Mera Saien or Roaag...!

* PLEASE LETS NOT MAKE THIS A SHIA /SUNNI THING*
Yes he is a Shia.. but that his behavior has NOTHING to do with him being Shia or Sunni...

no no i just asked because i always thought he was Sunni..nothing against Shia Sunni.. i have alot of Shia friends..
and on wat u said i dont watch ARY so am i exempted??πŸ˜† but why should people stop watching ARY on the whole.. just stop watching his show.. no???πŸ˜•
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guys who're defending amir liaqat, see i dont care if this thread gets closed or what BUT OMG. u guys, [defending amir] are helpless... LOL stuff like EYE WITNESS and EAR WITNESS cant change ur mind, wat proof do u want
Many know, my family is in media. My best friend is imran abbas' khala ki beti, my chachu is the Producer of Aaj ka show aaj ki baat, another chachu, is an editor, cousin, a compare, and Rabab is my cousin's nanddd!!!
people here, know amir liaqat very well, they said the video wasnt a shocker to none of us cz we saw him personally and it was his habit to say the F words in urdu and use foul language. so im not here to CONVINCE you all against him. i know the truth, MANY do, my family and friends do, thats enough!
hah.
serendipity. thumbnail
and please people, dont try to be such suljha hua fools. "close the topic" and stuff, if u dont want discussions, and all posts to be locked, please dont visit discussion forums! Like seriously man! :|
hausaf thumbnail
Hahaha... nahi nahi.. I just said that because you know.. like i said... we all are emotional fools... next thing we know.. this topic might turn into a shia sunni thing...

I am NOT defending Aamir Liaqat... lol.. I am just saying instead of hurting each others sentiments.. we should show with our ACTIONS not by our TALKS that we disapprove of Aamir Liaqat... i DO NOT like Aaimr Liaqat.. as a person, as an anchor and as a human being!

Boycott ARY because... seriously? if they care about their image and and their channel and the sentiments of people.. they should have bunked his show and had someone else takeover...

serendipity. thumbnail
@hausaf: me? nah. i never meant to say anything to you 😳
the person palwasha quoted, i think her! πŸ€”
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hausaf

Hahaha... nahi nahi.. I just said that because you know.. like i said... we all are emotional fools... next thing we know.. this topic might turn into a shia sunni thing...

I am NOT defending Aamir Liaqat... lol.. I am just saying instead of hurting each others sentiments.. we should show with our ACTIONS not by our TALKS that we disapprove of Aamir Liaqat... i DO NOT like Aaimr Liaqat.. as a person, as an anchor and as a human being!

Boycott ARY because... seriously? if they care about their image and and their channel and the sentiments of people.. they should have bunked his show and had someone else takeover...

they were cashing on his popularity.. we know how many followers that person has.. whenever i saw him on geo someone called "amir bhai hamara masla hal kardijye" matlab who is Amir bhai to hal ur masla.??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i second ur 2nd para πŸ˜† i dislike that person.. but true lets no gheebat its Ramzan..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wonder how can ppl literally naazubillah worship him..hv u guys ever read d msgs dat run on dat ticker at d bottom of d screen?😲 ap ye ap wo ap falaana..had hoti hai..even after d vdo came out ppl called up n supported him or mayb it was also some of his friends acting as callers😑

PS:hes aint a shia n plz i hope v dont start a shia/sunni discussion here
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
above he is a shiya for sure ...n ya its not shiya suni talk so better not to come out wid it...
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Amir L is shiya its true...

Geo ko chahiye ke ye video unhein Geo news me dikhani chahiye 0r Amir liaquat ko T.v industry se nikaal dena chahiye...