SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A story of transition of a lower middle class girl, "umm-e-kulsoom"{amina sheikh) from being virtuous and austere to become glamorous and flamboyant. when the only constant in life is her bad fate and everything else is changing. initially umm-e-kulsoom was in love with her cousin moosa(sami khan), who become crippled for life by the virtue of an accident and since then misunderstandings arrive amongst the two. capitalizing the scenario, her brother's wife, force her to marry arham, who proves out to be a psycho just after marriage and then comes nihal(faisal qureshi) in the life of umm-e-kulsoom; a filthy rich lad with deceptive appearance. soon after the marriage of nihal and umm-e-kulsoom, nihal reveals his real self and force umm-e-kulsoom to forgo her religious beliefs and rituals. and ultimately umm-e-kulsoom, who was known for her mesmerizing quranic recitation, turns out to be a singer of national repute.

starring⭐️

Amina Sheikh, Faysal Qureshi, Sami Khan, Saleem Mairaj,Urooj Fatima, Hassan Ahmed, Aiman Tariq, Jahan Ara Hayi, Zaheen Tahira, Kanwar nafees, Ismat Zaidi, Afshan Qureshi, Noshaba Javed, Hajra, Neelum Muneer, and Others

Edited by alisha_yashAran - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
a superb serial, mind blowing acting by amina n faisal qureshi..story is gud...a must watch

Edited by alisha_yashAran - 13 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, I remember you used to watch Mera Saaien as well no.. I love Amina Sheikh in this role, and FQ as Nihaal Mubarak is fantastic. Brilliant show and concept!

A big thumbs up!
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
o yes i did..i watch ANY serial dat has a different story line..

n yes u said it abt FQ hes mind blowing.. dis is d first tym m watching a serial coz of him😃
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
btw can somebody tell me wat did dey show in d precap?i had missed it
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
yeah dis serial is awsum
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

so d episode was ok. d taweez thing was funny..ppl still do all of dat😆 but how come moosa got to know abt ruqqaiyas plan😕

man bhabhi is so irritating she backed out wen ruqqaiya needed her😡