Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I totally agree with you meepha...

Seriously its the month of ramadan... Have some shame..

IF just if this video is true and his lying in his clarification... just think about its Ramadan the a holy month... just tell me why? why would he sin in this month by lying?? just why... just for one sec. say he's fake etc...

yes but he knows islam to an extent...why would he lie and makes sins in ramadan... he might be fake or whatever but he's not stupid or neither a gher muslim that he will sin in the holy month in ramadan...

Look how far the world has gone... making something like that could take less than seconds... and there is always two sides of a coin...

You have no right to judge a person... and whats your so called proof? this video??

Can DT please close this topic... And I feel the title is not at all suitable...

Please its a kind request to close this and prevent more "dicussion" ..

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

IF just if this video is true and his lying in his clarification... just think about its Ramadan the a holy month... just tell me why? why would he sin in this month by lying?? just why... just for one sec. say he's fake etc...

yes but he knows islam to an extent...why would he lie and makes sins in ramadan... he might be fake or whatever but he's not stupid or neither a gher muslim that he will sin in the holy month in ramadan...

Look how far the world has gone... making something like that could take less than seconds... and there is always two sides of a coin...

You have no right to judge a person... and whats your so called proof? this video??

Can DT please close this topic... And I feel the title is not at all suitable...

i dont want to say much but a person like him can do anything for money ...he/she doesnt fear Allah
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

WELL?? u tell me why do people steal in Haram and Makka shareef?? why do people take away slippers from the mosques?? why do people cheat other people in properties, share market in the month of Ramzan?? Month of Ramzan is no excuse to get away with things.. if a person is not pure from inside no month matters to him.. how do we know if he fasts 30 days? u know the face he shows on TV only.. thats not him.. he's a totally different person.. he was a debator and he came to my mum's college when she was in college.. she told me he is a very different person altogether off screen.. plus i have seen certain shows of him that do tell me that he is nothing but a cheap wannabe scholar.. he is not a DR (scholar) cuz his degree is fake.. he's just a BA degree holder who wants to make money by this way..
as u said there is always two sides of the coin.. first side is the one u all see on TV and one is this his REAL side.. why he would do it in Ramzan its dubbed, its fake is all sily excuses..
we should have a discussion on this so that his so called fans should know what they are idealising.. i never liked that man..
and just to tell u.. he takes reference before every program with book literally memorizes them so he makes no mistake and people see ohhh how good is Amir Liaquat.. such a shame..
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

All Dr. Aamir. L . Hussain Discussions Should be Done:

Given The Link Below:-
Topic Closed.
PSF Dev Team.