Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

I felt that with all the accusation going on... I should write a response... but this is just my opinion. you may feel differently.

The video has no authenticity. We live in the 20th century. Ppl can make this video in their bedrooms. It doesn't require much effort! Don't believe everything u hear or see... There is always another side to every story.

N also even if he did say those words. Y r u so shocked. Most ppl talk like that n u doesn't judge them. But ur judging him. That's pathetic. At least he's doing good in the world. He goes on TV n tells ppl how to treat others... Don't disrespect the guy. Who cares if he doesn't have the degrees. you should be thanking him for at least trying to make a difference in the world and telling people the good things about Islam and clearing many ppls misconceptions about Islam.

Sorry to tell u this but no one has the right to judge any other person in Islam. if ppl are going to do anything like that, then fist people should look into themselves and see what kind of people they are. at least Aamir Liaqat is doing things, even if it's for a TV show, he does amazing work. he brings poor people off the street and shows how corrupt Pakistani government is that they can't even help all the poor people from suffering. Off the camera, he does many many good deeds and that many who even have money don't even do. at least he has his own charity organization and he does several of other stuff. if ppl are going to believe in this fake lie video then sure go ahead, that shows how stupid people can be. ppl should only make opinion about a person only after you have known that person personally and see how he/she are and how they treat others. obviously people who hate him will talk shit about him. coz haters are going to hate. everyone makes mistakes and if they repent on their mistake then others shouldn't judge them. even if the video is true, most of the scenes are from the past, over 2 years ago. from the present perspective, has not that same individual anymore. then y even makes accusations about his past. he has changed. if you believe that he is a good human being and like him for all the good he does than your smart to over look how the media portray an individual look. watch this video, at least this video is not edited. A follower of Islam wouldn't come out on national TV and bluntly lie again, has not that stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2p4p5svU-o&feature=share

and if you think the video was not dubbed try the following.. say the words 'toy' and then say the word 'boat' and look at urself in the mirror when you say that. they are completely different words mean completely different things. If you are good with computers, you can make anything sound like anything. another thing, most Pakistani people are saying that we know that Amir Laiqat is like that and now they have evidence...are they the same Pakistani people who brutally killed 2 kids last year's who they thought stole something, . Or the same Pakistani people who appointed Zardari as the prez of Pakistan? Yah I am defiantly going to care about what those people think. What pisses me off is the type of people who are too afraid to see others succeed. They hate on others when they themselves can't do anything to make the world or even Pakistan a better place. It's easier to say Aamir Liaqat is a bad person, but don't you even think of all the good he has done for Pakistan and the people of Pakistan. He does what the government of Pakistan should be doing, even if he does do it for a TV show (we all have to make a living somehow) he helps out the less fortunate. He recites naat and he talks good things about Islam. And he teaches others how to be better Muslims... I only respect him for all the good he does. No one has to the right to judge him.

Also please remember this before judging anyone...

Allah says: "And when you speak, then be just, though it be (against) a relative." [Srah al-An'm: 152]

He also says: "O you who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of any people make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do. " [Srah al-M'idah: 8]

THANK YOU.

P.s-m not his fan but i think a mountain out of a mole has been created.

ayesha109 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ meepha: I agree with you.
We shouldn't care about what he does, whether it is good or bad.
If he does good deeds he'll get sawab, and if he does bad deeds he'll suffer for it.
He is a really cheap person off-screen,but he does good things on-screen.
And after watching this video I feel like puking on him.
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
My Opinion Is little Differ to Meepha & Ayesha.
If his real face Is like this then Why to Act Innocently? Why to show fakeness that he is full 'PURE MAN'..?
Did you see his vids just check his Actions/Expressions:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGnpMPDYZYs&playnext=1&list=PL6F84DF05E281BF24[/YOUTUBE]
ayesha109 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ saher_90: I think he is doing all this for money and for fame, even I don't get why is he acting fake. You know peple who don't pray five tyms a day or aren't that religious are way better than him, atleast they don't act fake like him.
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ayesha109

@ saher_90: I think he is doing all this for money and for fame, even I don't get why is he acting fake. You know peple who don't pray five tyms a day or aren't that religious are way better than him, atleast they don't act fake like him.

Agree👏

Word Count: 1

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i agree...wasay bhi hypocricy is forbidden in islam
hausaf thumbnail
I felt the need to put my two cents too...

Aamir Liaqat.. or as I might say Doctor Aamir Liaqat... Is just the usual pakistani...i.e. a Hypocrite... Sitting in an air conditioned studio handing out Islamic "knowledge/views" ... and gettinf payed in triple figures... is NOT the mark of a good muslim...

I am a pakistani too.. and I am sorry,,, we all are hypocrites to our cores... anyways lets not get into this... its a looong topic...

Mr. Liaqat... is just a lair..this video regardless if its fake or not.. does tell us a LOT about how an unethical man has a mass following of people who Na-Auzubilla literally worship him!

http://chagataikhan.blogspot.com/2011/04/ary-news-hires-murderer-blasphemer.html

Personally... I think.. NO MUSLIM... regardless he/she being an Aalim/Alima will advise the Muslims that ITS MANDATORY to kill fellow Non Muslims (for those who don't know what I am talking abt... please Google Ahmedi Killings Aamir Liaqat).

Islam teaches us tolerance and Love.. Aamir Liaqat... well... I don't know... what he teaches!

Its useless fighting over whether this video is real or fake.. the truth will remain solid..

There was a program Mr. Liaqat did on geo... I forgot wht was the name but he did that program lying in the grave, in a real graveyard. emphasizing on Azab-e-Qabar and Life after death etc etc...

Many of us Muslims have heard many many stories of Tabligh and spreading the word of Allah and Azab-e-Qabar and Life after death.. but seriously.. has anyone ever heard of someone performing an "act" like this to spread awareness /knowledge?" He is Frickn Aamir Liaqat NOT David Copperfield or Cris Angel!!! If he was as great as he thinks he is or as people think he is.. he doesn't need these acts!

I thought he was sooo lame and obnoxious when he first started but after his Hajj he kinda toned down on his antics... but honestly.. I am not surprised.. the fact is... the people who love/adore Aamir Liaqat, they will keep doing tht regardless the see this video or not... So just pray for Hidaya for ALL OF US MUSLIMS... and pray that Allah keeps us Muslims away from wrong hidaya! Ameen!
cutefari1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok. let me share an incident that my brother n law experienced with this Fraud guy a year ago. My brother law works for a social team who arranges islamic events in the US states.
Aamit Liaqat agreed to visit NYand do a special appearance for $5000.00. Once he was done, and got his $5000.00, he claimed that he wants $10,000.00. He made a fist about getting anothr $5000.00. When admin people tried to show his contract and tried to talk to him, he started calling names, swaer and using a very bad languages (the same ones you saw him saying in the videos)...
He created a huge drama. When Admin people tried talking to sponsors in Pak, they said : Yeah aadmi bara ghatiya hay, nahi mane ga, make a deal for 7,000. So he was offered another 2,000 and he shut his mouth.
Every body has their faith, believe and favourites. I am not saying to those who likes him to start hating him. But do not just defend him unless you have proof.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
time changes so quick . Last week Amir liaquat was sitting on his channel and based a whole show to critise geo about their ramzan shows and brains washing people to stop watching geo
aur ab dekho ... He says we shouldn't be spreading hatred. Apne liye sab kuch change ho jata hai !

The fact is that when people say ' or hes just an ordianry pakistani like us leave him alone ' it isn't as simple as that. When a person claims themself to be a reowned scholar and an alim and present religious programmes on tv it is natural to assume they would be practising and this gives them a big responisibility too. So ofcourse, those people who fully trusted him are going to be upset after seeing this no doubt.

Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This video is as real as it could get. Just read his lips ... all these 'its fake, dubbed' are just stupid excuses.

If he was doing some other show n faking it all, no one would've cared frankly. But this man pretends be an aalim. It is a big deal then. I no of people who follow him and believe everything said by him. I've hated him ever since the whole "Muslims are allowed to kill Ahmedis" incident. People went on to kill Ahmedis... jihalyaat at its best!! Who doesn't know that ny sort of murder is haraam? Obviously these people are at fault too ... but this man seriously needs to be banned from TV! Not for faking, but for spreading hatred.