Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Prashu, I didn't know you were staying with your friends at a flat. My mom will not even sent me to residence for university. I'm scared for this new experience, can you tell me about your first day at college because this transition is so great.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Prashu, how is it living with girls, do you guys cook for yourselves?
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sida,agree with u i was totally breathless & speechless...
i think he made for these rols... King of Lallanpur & now King of India
Edited by chista - 13 years ago
MuktaJaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prash_t

to be frank partially no..

nd partially yes...the action sequences in CGM r amazing👏👏

heheheheeh
we should thank him fr, if had been CMG we wouldn't be watching the story of the Grt. king of our country.
Frankly speaking, I am also watching this show fr him onlyyy hehehehehe

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Prashu, I didn't know you were staying with your friends at a flat. My mom will not even sent me to residence for university. I'm scared for this new experience, can you tell me about your first day at college because this transition is so great.

i can undrstnd dear..

see..my 1st experience was good...I was busy checking out whole institute..there were 2 lectures in which they told us the syllabus..
its a normal college life!!!
MuktaJaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey u girls 😊

u have been chatting abt avdesh, 😉bt do u really now the story of the real CMG or channayak 😃hehhehehe😆

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Prashu, how is it living with girls, do you guys cook for yourselves?

sometimes..bt a maid has been arranged..

Im missing home..bt then...this is actual life..u have to be away from ur parents fr the rest of ur life!!!
Sidda8 thumbnail
Girls, we all love our dear Ashish, he is such a sweetheart and phenomenal actor. I actually didn't know who Chandragupta Maurya was until the show, Indian serials teach me about the Indian culture because in the western world the culture is not the same.
Sidda8 thumbnail
I'm not used to lectures or tutorials yet because in highschool we just have lessons, assignment and examinations only. My best friend is coming to the same university as I, so we will tour together. My campus is downtown and it is very large, I hate that I have to run around streets to reach each buildings. I still have to find my classes.
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sidda i think it would be the best experience if u want to be an independent gal...