~Zee's Writing Corner~NEW OS/SS "TOXIC LOVE" PG:14

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

I finally decided to make a collection of all my works for your convenience and easy access. Ideas and Suggesions are all welcome πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

you can also check out my Facebook page

Facebook Information

Facebook account: Zee Khurana

Facebook page: Mrs.ZSK Fictions

"Two Broken Hearts falling in love"  (my first ever FF)

See how two broken hearts start to learn how to fall in love again'Not with other people but with themselves.  Who can relate more with each other? They both have had they hearts broken by someone, and both deal with their past in different ways'when they meet its like the end of the world'but slowly they see they have a deep connection a deep relation that is slowly sewing the broken pieces of their hearts back together.

THREADS:

Another FF:

" I see right through you"

StatusOngoing

When two people both rich and with huge attitudes come face-to-face than was is there to expect? Two people who think there names is enough for people to bow down to them, that keep encountering each other through fate, let alone fighting is nothing else you can expect from them.  And their names are " Geet Handa" and " Maan Singh Khurana" although there is more than meets the eye.   Geet Handa who may seem as very simple and innocent is not really so or is she?  She doesn't believe in love and has a past that has influenced the person she is now.  Maan Singh Khurana doesn't believe in love either, but once it happens he can't run away from it and neither can Geet.  Join the fun journey of these two similar and yet different people and see what fate has in store?

THREADS

SS: "Love is blind"

StatusCOMPLETED

Love is a dreadful game that plays with everyone's life. Sometimes one's love for someone is so strong that they can go to any lengths for that person good or bad. Whatever pain they give to you, you blindly take it. Your love for that person is so strong that nothing else matters...nothing else! Geet has that love in Dev, but Dev has changed and treats Geet as if she is worthless.  Maan comes into Geet's life through fate and will eventually fall in love with her, a married women, but at the same time will try to get her out of the mess that she is in. Except will geet be able to move on or accept Maan? Tag along Maan and Geet's journey of love and pain to find out?

THREADS

SS: Love is blind

SS: Love is blind #2

SS: Love is blind #3

SS: Love is blind #4

A Goodbye kiss Vs. An eternal Kiss

StatusCOMPLETED

(My first OS, which is very close to my heart😳)

Love can make a person to go to any extent.  Geet is in such a position where she has no choice and gives a goodbye kiss to Maan. But he doesn't want a Goodbye kiss.  He wants something else, and he will make sure he gets it.  Read to see who will win? 

"I Hate You"

You galz are probably confused out of your minds with the banner...Maan and Geet are practically leaning for a kiss, so then how does the title " I hate you" fit..

Believe me you will get a happy shock when you read this...this hate, is it really hate? It's a different and deeper kind of love, which you will only understand if you read it.

"Keep your friends close, but your friends closer"

This is an different kind of OS on three hopeless friends in love with the same guy, and who else other than the irresistible Maan Singh Khurana.  Each one of the girls either calls him MK, DHAK DHAK, or Maan Singh Khurana gi.

By the nicknames you should of have guessed by now who these girls are. 

Now you all know one person can get the Maan Singh Khurana'.so read along to see who wins Maan Singh Khurana's heartπŸ˜‰!

~ Zee

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yayyy me first
omg u already started ur new FF?
yay me can wait
awesome n unique concept as alwayss
start soon plzz
me waiting eagerly
thank you for this

love
Shreya

shreeyazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congo..! 
 cant wait for the next updates.! πŸ˜‰
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for link
ur brilliant writer πŸ‘
i loved it dear
riyaanu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your world is totally cool
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Important note:

I will be extremely busy in college, as my finals are really near, so u won't see an update from me on my FF's tlll Dec 22.  

I know i can already feel the chappals getting thrown at me...but i will make it up to you galz, when i come back, i will try my best to give you DAILY UPDATES! 

Please pray for me! and don't forget me!
Craziest_MG thumbnail
no problem...
We can wait.
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidushi89

no problem...
We can wait.

thank u sweety πŸ˜³
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good luck on your finals!!! wish me luck too.. need lots of duas!!!
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Originally posted by: summikhan

good luck on your finals!!! wish me luck too.. need lots of duas!!!

Aww thanks. Don't worry I prayed for ya Too 😳