mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys !! am writing my second Os ..

This gonna be more of the story of a girl who lived happily but everything changes leaving her shattered beyond words ' no one to support , not even her own parents 'her only hope is her friend'.how she gonna get out of that hell '

This is a true story ..

My best friend '.

Instead of expecting a friendship week wish in the morning , I came to know of her misery '

Is there any way to get out of this ???

If you guys are interested with the line , I ll post it '.

This gonna be a single part '.. 

update below 

l

l

l

l

l

V

Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail

Geet and gayathri were two think buddies ever since childhood . geet was from a very big family while gayathri's family were not so rich ..just above the middle class line .. but this discrimination never came between them .

Their friend ship started from the day 1 of their kg class . it grown and blossomed as time passed . they were there for each other at all times of hurdles whether it be a fight with parents or school friends . both choose the same stream during their higher secondary ….they ll seen together all the times that many thought they are sisters ….. they even shared the same birthday..

life was going smooth , until one day gayathri was found missing with her parents .. geet first thought that she might have gone to her native due to some emergency but somewhere she felt the thing to be wrong …. All those years , gayathri had never gone anywhere with out letting her know …

geet waited and waited for her … after some days she got to know her friends family had vacated the house ….days turned to weeks and months and years  …. She lost the contacts with her and also her family … finally geet some how managed to finish her graduation with flying colours …geet overcome the loss but somewhere  she missed her best friend … her family was always a support to her . they too tried to find gayathri & family  but could not succeed ….

Years passed …

Geets marriage was fixed ..

It's a love marriage ..

Yes she fell in love with the most eligible bachelor of  delhi , her college friend Maan singh Khuranna…

He was the most handsome and understanding person that any girl would wish for !!!

It all happened in their first year college trip ..

During their camping ,once geet slipped and fell in the deep vast lake .. if it had not maan been there , she would have been dead by now . their friendship started and continued ..it reached the liking stage and at last they realized that they love each other . after  they finished their studies , they  let their family know and they fixed the engagement ….it was a grand affair and maan left no stones unturned to impress his lady love …. After all he is Maan singh khuranna , the MD of khuarana construction .. yes , he had taken over his fathers business soon after he finished his masters ..

it was geets first birthday after their engagement .. maan arranged a surprise party for her ….. geet was so shocked and surprised at his efforts and enjoyed every bit with him … it was time to get home .. …. On their way back , when geet saw two little girls giggling and holding hands just like herself and friend , she started remembering her long time friend… her eyes were filled with tears … maan got alarmed at this and stopped the car at the side way ..

geet completely broke down and let her feelings out … she started saying how she missed her best friend even now .. maan consoled her stating that some time or the other she would get to see her ….

It was time for maan and geet marriage !!!

It was a very grand happening in the whole of delhi ….

They looked all together perfect that they were present in all dailies ..

Life was perfect !!!!

They spent their honeymoon in manali …..

It was their two day of departure …

Having spent all the days inside room busy with themselves , both decided to get to see places for two days ….. they started with Hadimba temple , vashist spring …

Finally geet decided to go for some shopping …

It was then she noticed one familiar figure passing by .. the other person also looked and as if recognized , started walking fast … it took time for geet to digest the truth .. yes , it was indeed gayathri . but why is she running ????

Geet too ran behind her and caught hold of her … maan on the other hand was totally confused and followed geet ..

Geet : you are gayathri right ??

Gayathri looked down : yea am .

Geet slapped her hard while maan stood there shocked .

Maan : geet , what are you doing ?? who is she ??

Geet : maan ,this is gayathri . I told na before ??

Maan : oh your friend !!! but why are behaving like this ??

Geet shook gayathri : how dare you leave me gayu ??? where the hell did you go ?? don't you know how I missed you ???

Gayathri could not control her tears and bursted out crying …

Geet enveloped her and consoled ….

Maan saw many people looking at them ..so he took them to their guest house ..

AT guest house .

Gayathri still could not stop crying .. maan sensed that it is something to do with between them ..so excused himself on the pretext of a call ..

Geet : gayu , please tell me what happened … why are you crying so much ???

Gayu some how controlled herself : what can I say geet ?? my life is totally gone .. I have no one now …

Geet :what are saying ?? what happened to your parents ?? where are they ??

Gayu gave a sarcastic smile : parents ??? because of them am in this position now ??

Geet was confused : am not able to get anything .. first of all , why did you leave suddenly ??

Gayu : everything happened so fast geet . that day , I was as usual about to call you , but the lines were cut .. papa said we had to leave to our native since my grand ma was serious .. at that time we had to rush and I thought I could inform you on the way …

We reached the place ..i found the place decorated as if it was someone's wedding .. I asked them ..they told it was my wedding …

Geet was shocked ..

Gayu continued : I refused but they threatened that if I dint agree they would commit suicide .. I had too .. I had no other option … the marriage happened ..

Gayu could not continue …tears flowed …

Geet kept a reassuring hand on her shoulder and urged her to continue .

Gayu : it was the marriage night .. I made it clear to the guy who was nearly 25 yrs  that I was not ready for any relationship and I wanted to continue my studies .. he seemed to be a good person and her agreed . I was happy at least I would get back to you . the time came and parents informed me that , they were leaving home . when I told them that I would join them , I got the biggest shock of my life .. they made me stay here stating that it was my home there after …. They locked me up in a room and left ..

A month passed , I could not digest the fact ,,, there was no communication .. the guys whom I was married was nice and he told me that he would arrange for me return soon .. I believed him and that was my biggest mistake …

Gradually his behavior started changing .. he told me he wants to make a baby .. I was shocked …. I was totally blank and had no idea about it …. I refused ….

After some days he started beating me .. one day , he asked me to take some tablets .. when I asked what it was , he told me that it was sleeping tablet and ****** tablets … he slapped me hard and forced me to have it ..

I had no other option that I had too .. he he …

Gayu could not go further …

So started crying hard ..

So was the condition of geet …

Maan who was standing outside heard everything .. he realized how it could be for a small 16 yr old girl to go through this …

Gayu continued after some time ... : he abused me geet … I lost everything …. After that day , it continued every single day … I could not tolerate it .. one day , I stabed him on his shoulder and ran away … i reached my parents home with the available money I had by selling my chain … they were shocked to see at such a state.. they enquired and found the thing from my so called husband .. instead of supporting me , my parents supported him stating that it's the duty of girl to adjust with her husband and his family .. they again sent me to his home .. it was like hell … the abuse continued and I became pregnant …

When I felt some thing different , I consulted some doctor and she told me that I was totally incapable of bearing any child … more than that , I totally hated him , his touch ...also his baby .. I know geet , if that child comes surely it ll be like him .. I don't want any other girls life to be like me … so I decided to abort the baby and leave that place .. I dint go to my parents home knowing that they wont support me … I made a decision ..so on the pretext of going to mandir , I hide some jewels with me and some clothes and left the place …

I came to hospital and aborted the child ..it hurts geet ..but I had no other way …..

I came to manali four years back ..

I roamed in streets and slept at temples without any food for days ..

Finally I got a place in a orphanage with the help of one father .he helped me with admitting … he made arrangements for my studies … now I am an architect ..

When gayathri finished, geet could not control herself any more  … she hugged and cried her heart out …….

Geet : did they not try to search you ??

Gayu gave a teary smile  : till now am happy with that ..

Maan thought this would be the best time to intervene and he came inside with coffee …

The ladies quickly wiped their tears and try to give a smile …

Gayathri noticed the closeness between them and asked : so geet you dint introduced this gentle man ???

Geet slightly blushed : gayu , this is my husband maan ..

Gayu was so happy : wow congrats geet and hugged her ..

Time passed and they talked and talked about everything …. Now its time for gayathri to leave … when maan volunteered to drop her , she politely refused stating that her hostel is just a stree away .. geet promised her that she would visit her the next morning since they are leaving @ the next day night ..

At night ..

Geet and maan were laying on bed with geets head on his chest . maan was carrassing her hair….

Geet : maan , why don't we take gayu with us ??

Maan : geet I heard everything you both talked .. I was also thinking the same .. I think she needs a change ..

Geet : maan I love you !!!

Maan smiled : I guess she told that she had been working as an architect right ???

Geet : hmmm…

Maan : then why don't we ask her join our company ?? we do have some vacancies… she would feel better to be with you near by ..

Geet : I ll talk to her tomorrow..

Both drifted of to sleep .. geet thinking how understanding husband is !!!

NEXT DAY

Geet and maan left for hostel ..

Geet had a talk with gayathri and with much pursuation she agreed to come with them …

Maaneet were more than happy … maan booked an extra ticket and informed his family that one of the guest ll be coming with them and make necessary arrangements for rooms ….

Gayathri started working with manneet .. she started loving the environment …. After some months , she met yash , one of the worker of KC working in the London branch .. both started working together. Soon their friendship turned to love …. Maaneet noticed this and were more than happy with their decision .. gayathri agreed for marriage only after letting yash know about her past.. yash had a golden heart and stated that only present matters him and not the past.. soon they were married and flown to London ..

After 2 yrs ,

Geet and maan had a girl named "ayusha" while gayathri had twins ~ one boy and a girl ..

Life had so much miseries but now it cannot be more than happy than this !!!

Ups and downs are parts of life that none can avoid ..its just that how we tackle this …

Guys this is a true incident ..

My friend who is just 18 , is married off as soon as she finished her higher secondary . she loved reading but she was deprived of it …. She left to her husband house believing that he husband would keep his promise of letting her study ..but fate had other ways….. he started demanding for babys.. gave her sleeping tablets forcefully and abused her daily .. now she is pregnant … totally hating every men ..falling on to depression..her parents instead of supporting her giving a emotional blackmails in the name of future of her sisters … what is she to do now ?? her only hope is myself and my friend .. waiting for something to happen ..so that she could come out of that hell.. 

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome OS fell bad for ur friend i wish that she would get somebody like yash in her life so that she could come out of all this i really feel sorry for her and how can her parents be so heartless

Edited by abinash079 - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome OS fell bad for ur friend i wish that she would get somebody like yash in her life so that she could come out of all this i really feel sorry for her and how can her parents be so heartless

wat to do yaar ???there are some people , we tried talking to them , but its of no use..😭
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what a beautiful story...they say true friends can make your life...please write more.
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice os
feel bad for ur friend :(
hw can parents do dis to dere own daughter
i hope her life gets better soon
& she finds a luving person like yash :)
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Awesome os dear..can't blive even nw a days dey use emotional blackmail.spineles parents must say
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg this is so  sad yaar
i feel bad for ur frens
hope she gets a yash in her life
n hope she haves happy lifee
thanks for sharing this story
really got tears in my eyes

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great OS..
I hate her parents, how can they do this with their own child...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the OS
OMG can't believe that these Parents can do this to ther own child...feel so sorry for your friend..will pray for her..hope she gets out of that hell hole soon!!