Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

271043 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Neuer was AWESOME. I enjoyed the penalty shoot-out .. what better way to go out than on penalties .😈
madridistaa thumbnail
neuer and cassilas both were superb... but ramos... bad luck... he was a bit nervous
shoaib_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Disappointed...Wanted Real Madrid To Win!! 😔
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am happy Bayern won since finale will be played on their homeground and honestly they were the better team on both games. Pepe got on my nerves and he were lucky out there🥱.

Ronaldo scored 2 goals but missed when it mattered the most along with Ramos and Kaka.

Lets see how the finale will be with both teams playing without keyplayers🤔.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So its Munich vs Chelsea

Half wanted Madrid to win so that it cud be b/w Jose's old n new club but that just seems like a dream.

Can't wait for 19 may it will be a great night!
babaziz thumbnail
Bayern Munich vs Chelsea

nice final 😃
samades thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Munich vs Chelsea final, where most if not all were I guess expecting a Clasico final 😆 Anyways.. want Bayern to go on & win the CL at Allianz Arena now 😃
271043 thumbnail
Thanks for everything, Pep. You need a break from footie and most definitely Barca. 😉

Welcome, Tito.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^Sri, you are happy Pep resigned, huh?😆

He has done a lot for Barca and got them into a new level👏. I hope he takes break and comes back😃 All the best Pep⭐️
271043 thumbnail
^Mels, I knew he was gonna go this season coz he didn't look all that comfortable and there was something missing from the team. So it's good for both him (restore and try coaching elsewhere) and the team (new motivation and start of another era).

I'm happy they elected Tito immediately instead of giving papers something to write about. Tito knows about our club and he's also behind Pep's success, so it's all good.

Pep can come back whenever he wants .. LEGEND!