Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shoaib_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So what? πŸ˜† It happens...just like United lost to lower league teams in the past 🀣 Dont get too excited...i can still see some more twists & turns to come in this title race!! πŸ˜†
samades thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shoaib_khan

So what? πŸ˜† It happens...just like United lost to lower league teams in the past 🀣 Dont get too excited...i can still see some more twists & turns to come in this title race!! πŸ˜†

You're too optimistic if you think the title race is anything other than a 2 horse race πŸ˜† If you're talking abt twists & turns between us & City, they sure will be, but LOL if you think there can be enough twists for Spurs to overturn a 14 pt gap to us, there's a much much greater chance of Arsenal/Chelsea overhauling the 4 pt lead you have over them... that too with Arsenal having a game in a hand :P πŸ˜† So I think after 3 back to back league losses, Spurs should focus more on increasing the 4 pt gap to Arsenal/Chelsea than on cutting the 14 pt deficit to us/City.. coz I see an increasing likelihood of Spurs falling down to 5th at the expense of Arsenal, Chelsea rising up 🀣 I myself want Spurs finishing above Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool but cant really help it if you decide to self explode 🀣
shoaib_khan thumbnail
Of course i know Spurs are out of it πŸ˜† I meant the twists & turns between United & City πŸ˜† I would rather see City win it than United πŸ˜†
samades thumbnail
^^ I know it well 🀣 Keep hoping for it, but it aint happening πŸ˜›πŸ€£
shoaib_khan thumbnail
Have you seen the future? 😲🀣 Ur not guaranteed to win it πŸ˜†
So lets just wait for season to finish before coming out with stuff like that!! 🀣
samades thumbnail
^^ Did you not know I'm a fortune teller & that I can see the future? 😲🀣 And yeah lets wait till May end, everybody will see who's where then 🀣
shoaib_khan thumbnail
Glad To See Em Crash Out...Goodbye United 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
samades thumbnail
Who wants to win the Europa League? πŸ€”πŸ€£ Since we were in it anyways I was hoping we'd win it πŸ˜† but wasnt too keen on it :P πŸ˜† In a way its good we're outta there... can fully focus on the road to 20th now 😎🀣
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
City crashed out of the europa league and if united win the PL, City with all that money they have spent will be trophyless
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
United won by 5 goals against Wolves...Top of the leagueπŸ‘πŸ‘

Let's see how city perform against Chelsea in midweek