Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dr_death999

Look whos talking- an Arsenal fan. Ha ha ha what have u won in the last 6 years. Wait dont answer that. Answere this - What % chance do u have about winning anything in the next 6 years? Your CEO says it wont be a 'disaster' if Arsenal doesnt qualify for CL this season. Really? Really? Really?

Spurs are 5 points behind City. A win today puts the deficit to 2 points. Their squad has quality and there manager is renowened for his attacking play. They might not win the title but them having a chance of winning the league is quite realistic.

Yh im an Arsenal fan n what that really shouldnt make a difference and we havent won anything in 6 years...i think everyone must have figured it out by now 🤔 N about the next 6 years...i dont think anyone can see into the future unless your psychic and who knows maybe well win more trophies then u lot :P Wait wait wait...i think we have made it to the next round of the CL n teams like Man U, Man C havent which is quite shocking dont u think as they were supposed to qualify too as many people still think.

I agree Arsenal had a bad start to the season but i think thats happened many times to other teams buh they have still triumphed. Dont u think so? N from 15th position to 5th? I dont think thats bad...teams like City, United, Spurs eetc r known to buy players buh i guess u havent heard that Arsenal is known to make em...n about the winning the league/title only time will tell us that...im not gna say no more coz its all up to God and may the best team win.

asymptote thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just feel so annoyed as a Liverpool fan that we keep on having to say "next season's the season."
Can Lucas just come back already? Lucas sized hole in our midfield!
shoaib_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Never Mind It Happens...We'll Keep Fighting Until The End!! 😃

Btw Yeah I Maybe Dreaming But Don't Write Us Off, It Makes Us More And More Hungry!! 😈🤣
samades thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^ I wanted Spurs to win against City 🤔 as you know well enough.. 😆 Hate L King and your fav player i.e. Balotelli 🤣 who should've been sent off btw 🤔 😆

Anddd... You keep the dreams and hunger alive.. 🤣 and we'll keep the title.. 🤣

P.S. : Nice DP btw 😆
Edited by samades - 12 years ago
samades thumbnail
^ Nothing much.. 😆 I like LOLing and ROFLing.. 🤣 Any issues/probs? 😆
samades thumbnail
^^ Its ok *Doctor*.. 🤣 And if so, its others' problem, not mine... Its for them to handle.. 🤣 This is a football thread... so its better we restrict ourselves to football than your unnecessary medical logic... 🤣 So limit your thoughts and intelligence jus to that and stick to the topic... atleast in this thread 😆
shoaib_khan thumbnail
Huh Hearing Problems??🤔 🤣🤣 So if You Use These Emo's You Have Hearing Problems? 🤣🤣
shoaib_khan thumbnail
Yeah stick to football 😆

@ samades:Yeah that idiot Balotelli should have been sent off 😡 Too bad they cant overturn the result now!! 🤔

We'll take ur title!! 😈🤣
samades thumbnail
^^ Dont use so many emo's... What if that makes me deaf too like I've made you? 😲🤣

Na they cant... 😆 He'll still get a ban though... He needs a life ban ideally... I hate that chap... 😡 He has a vacant top floor.. or no top floor actually 🤣

We'll see abt Spurs' title challenge.. 🤣 May is still far away.. 😆

samades thumbnail
^^ Wasnt much of a conflict anyways... but its ok! 😆 And I never got worked up in the first place to chillax.. Jus wanted to say its best to focus on footie on this thread... Thats it.. 😆 So.. peace..!!
Edited by samades - 12 years ago