Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Exactly i heard they aint lost a single match...arrrghhh they stole Nasri buh who gives...like i care he went wiv his own will...go on u guys have to break their record...Chelsea have been rubbish ever since the time they lost to QPR 🤣

i cant believe he gets paid so much all of the players get so much money!😲😆😆😆

@CHELSEA🤣🤣🤣 i say they shuld get HODGSON to be their manager😉🤣
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ruky786

i cant believe he gets paid so much all of the players get so much money!😆

@CHELSEA🤣🤣🤣 i say they shuld get HODGSON to be their manager😉🤣

IKR...there are some that r given more priority than others n Hodgson...haha i think he was better of at Fulham atleast he wudnt have got the sack...must say Chelsea,Liverpool,City etc have had a lot of managers...respect to Wenger n Ferguson for hanging on 🤣 🤣
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruky786

:( Preeti😒 this LFC fan says to me im not a "TRUE FAN" just because i write stuff abut the game on twitter and i dont go to the games :(((((

You obviously have your reasons as to why you're a Liverpool fan. No need to prove to anyone why you're a Liverpool fan...Loads of people are Man Utd 'fans' when they're winning and I see their statuses on Facebook BUT thats only when they're winning against the better teams i.e. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool etc etc, but what I wonder is where the hell are these 'fans' when Man U lost to Man City...glory hunters with no knowledge of football at all really. Support who you like but at least be a consistent supporter not a part time supporter...(this isn't directed to you ruky786 btw, just annoys me when I see glory Man U 'fans').

ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pudding1

You obviously have your reasons as to why you're a Liverpool fan. No need to prove to anyone why you're a Liverpool fan...Loads of people are Man Utd 'fans' when they're winning and I see their statuses on Facebook BUT thats only when they're winning against the better teams i.e. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool etc etc, but what I wonder is where the hell are these 'fans' when Man U lost to Man City...glory hunters with no knowledge of football at all really. Support who you like but at least be a consistent supporter not a part time supporter...(this isn't directed to you ruky786 btw, just annoys me when I see glory Man U 'fans').

I tell you now...when Liverpool either lose or draw I literally get frustrated the whole day I even show it on Twitter!😆😆😆 and Man Utd fans well...according to Rio Ferdinand he says we are "bitter fans" (referring to LFC fans) but we LFC fans call him camel lips or drug addict and stuff its hilarious🤣

But honestly you are right... Man Utd fans can't stick with their team 100% they just take out their loyalty and when they win then they start being happy again...weirdos
ruky786 thumbnail
Heard about Gary Speed...shocked and I just can't believe it :(
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely, 42 is so young and apparently he committed suicide. sad.
ruky786 thumbnail
Yeah it really indeed is sad and people on Twitter saying about why commit suicide if you are in depression..stuff people are saying and some are even making joke remarks...terrible.
.madridista. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its time for El Classico baby. Eagerly waiting for it.

Hala madrid
DEEENCH thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sad news about speed.
was really 1 of the gud guys in football.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved the Barca Madrid game. it was shocking. Puyol, and Iniesta made me so proud.