sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Shaguna gets alright and gives the statement to the police. Police then go away. While leaving, they meet Simran. They convey their thanks to Simran. Simran goes near Shaguna. Sahguna says she told them that nobody was responsible for her act. She did it on her own. She says I knew you were angry with me. I will commit that mistake again. Simran reminds Shaguna of her promise that she will not repeat it. She then tells her that the doctors have discharged her and they will be going home. Shaguna is happy. Abhi comes in and tells Simran that all the formalities are over and they can leave. Simran tells Abhi that she will first take Shaguna to Shankar as she had promised him. Abhi agrees.

They then go to the jail. Simran walks holding Shaguna as she is weak. Then Simran tells her they will stay here and asks Shaguna to go and meet Shankar. She asks the lady constable to take care of Shaguna. Shaguna goes near Shankar's cell , Shankar comes there. Both are very happy to see each other. They hold each other's hands and both start to cry. Shankar asks about her and says he got really frightened and did not know what to do. He then asks her why she tried to commit suicide. Shaguna then tells him that Astha is missing and narrateds the whole story about their London trip. Somebody took Astha when Shaguna was with her. Shaguna got distracted for a while and the person fled with Astha. She is feeling very guilty. Its a month and above and there is no news about Astha. Shankar is dumbstruck and tells her that Simran did not tell anything. Simran, inspite of her grief, took care of Shaguna. Shaguna says that is why i am feeling guilty. I can's see Bhyi in this state. Shankar pacifies her and tells her she was not deliberately responsible for it. She was like your daughter also. Shankar tells Shaguna to take care of Simran and advises her not to commit any blunder again. Simran and Abhi are sitting outside. Simran says she is feeling very relieved now. If something had happened to Shaguna, she would have blamed herself for it. Abhi says not to think of such things. He asks her to relax. He says Simran is a mother and she has lost her daughter. Its but natural. Then he corrects himself and says our daughter. He says Shaguna also realises that and si is guilty. You are also feeling guilty bcos Shaguna tried to commit suicide. He tells her to come out of this and ease the situation. He tells that it will be better for Shaguna if they did not talk about Astha before her. Simran agrees to it.

In Simran's house, Shaguna has come. Saurabh asks Shaguna how she is feeling. She says she is fine and then cries and says sorry to him. He says its ok. Rashmi says she will make juice for all. Shaguna tries to get up and says she will do it. Simran stops her and tells her she cannot work till she gets alright. Shaguna says she is embarassed to see all working and she alone, sitting. Simran says after you get well, you can work. Rashmi gets juice for Shaguna. She drinks it very hesitantly and gets tears in her eye. All are crying.Abhi looks on at Shaguna.

Shaguna is lying down on the kitchen floor when Simran comes with food. Shaguna gets up and Simran feeds her. In the living room, Abhi's parents have come. Saurabh, Rashmi and Simran are there. Rashmi gets tea. Abhi's mother asks about Shaguna. Simran says she is ok but still has weakness. Simran is holding a doll of Astha's and is cajoling it. All observe that. Saurabh also looks very sad. He enquires about Gudiya. They say she was sleeping and Abhi is with her. Saurabh looks at Simran and is in deep thought. He picks up a doll lying in front of him and sees it. He gets emotional and starts to cry, so leaves the place. Simran is also crying. Abhi's parents are also holding back their tears. They say they will come again and leave. After they have left, Simran starts crying and Rashmi consoles her. Shaguna sees this from the other room. Simran tells Rashmi that all are missing Astha but nobody is telling her. All of them think of Astha but nobody is telling me. Shaguna cannot bear Simran crying and she runs in crying.

Shaguna is lying on the floor and thinking. It just strikes her mind that she had been seeing a single lady on many days near Astha. She remembers certain scenes where a lady is always near Astha. Simran is in bed and is thinking of her good old days with Astha, running around her etc. Shaguna, on the other hand continues to tax her mind. She then gets a clear picture that a lady was seen roaming near them and she got very close to Astha and had once said "Cute baby". She remembers that on all days Shaguna had seen the same lady naer them. She immediately rushes towards Simran and tells her that she had seen a single lady on all days they had gone out. She even came near Astha but Shaguna felt the lady liked the kid, so came near her to cajole her. Simran and all are shocked. Saurabh asks Shaguna is she sure. She says yes.

Simran calls Harsh and tells him the latest developments and asks him to tell the police about it and then call. Harsh agress. Simran tells this cannot be a coincidence that Shaguna saw the same lady on several occassions. So it might be possible that she took the kid. So there is a possibility that they might find Astha. All are happy.

In London Police Station ,the officer tells Harsh that this kidnap was not done for ransom as there were no calls from the kidnapper. Harsh then tells the officer that the maid had seen a lady following them and she might be the suspect. The officer then expresses some hope and tells Harsh to get Simran and Shaguna here as soon as possible. Harsh agrees.

Simran and Co. are waiting desperatley for Harsh's call. The call comes. Harsh says that the offoicer has given a new hope. He has asked them to come over. Simran says she will come immediately. All are happy and Saurabh says that all will go and there, Shaguna will identify the lady and they will get back their Astha. Rashmi says she will also come this time. Saurabh says all will go. Simran does not like the idea and firmly says no, I will take Abhi with me. Saurabh and Rashmi look at each other. Simran calls Abhi. She then tells him about it. Abhi says after a long time, Shaguna remembered and then says anyway atleast we have got a clue. Simran says she has to go with Shaguna to London. She asks Abhi whether he can accompany her. Abhi immediately says yes why not and says should this be asked. Simran is relieved and says she will buy the tickets and they will leave as soon as possible. Rashmi and Saurabh show smiling relieved faces as they get to know that Abhi has agreed to accomapny Simran. Simran then prays to God and is filled tears of joy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great Update Sree thanks chick ;o)
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG...

Please please please...hope that they find astha....

Thanks sree...for a minute..I am also feeling so happy. Hope they find her.
flora thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks sree, Great update😃

I really do hope they find her 🤔 if not then I guess we have to wait to the 18year leap b4 they reunite the family together😕

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG...

Please please please...hope that they find astha....

Thanks sree...for a minute..I am also feeling so happy. Hope they find her.
rads thumbnail
thanks sree. i really hope and pray simran getrs herastha back. lookas like asthas kidbnnap is going to reubnite abhi and simran
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sree. i really hope they find aastha. omg i am like almost praying that they find her.
richakang thumbnail
thx for the update sree...........
pretty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the gr8 update sree . i dont think they r going to get astha back rigth now though . wat do u guys say?
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh please!! I hope they find Astha before the leap. I bet Neha's mom got her kidnapped. that deranged women!! I really hope they get Astha back!

*khushi*