One shot no 2 (AQ Zareen) TANHAI

watevewriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so i said hammad and imman were no 2 but i am having a bit of time problem so i am posting this up so hopefully next will be hammad imaan.

1. Abdul Qadir (Fahad Mustafa) & Zareen (sorry I don't know her real name) (Mein abdul qadir hoon)

TANHAI

The room was dark, the door had been locked shut to prevent anyone from entering or leaving even the light it self. A small window on the left hardly bought any light in but the young girl looked in the room had adjusted her eyes to the sourrondings. She could the several boxes that decorated the room, besides that there was nothing more of interest.

Zareen wasn't sure who long since she had been bought to the filthy room. The sun had fallen and the moon had risen so she figured quiet a few hours had passed by.

It angered her that the guy whom she had trusted the most had did the to her. Anger boiled with in her, "ager pasha ek bar haat lagiya to….." she wasn't sure what she was going to do but she knew it would require her to re arrange his face. Tears dropped from her eyes as she realized how much had trusted him, loved him.

Suddenly the door opened and shes e shun her eyes from the bright light, "dekhon zareen tum hare Romeo aye hein tum hai bachanai ke liye."

Zareen looked towards Paha's voice and saw him dragging in, "AQ?"

She could see him shivering in Pasha's rough grasp, tears were traveling down his face and this made her disgusted. She wasn't digusted by Pasha but rather by AQ, he knew he was weak and yet he had tried to save her.

"is ko to ghar pata bhahi pata chal gaya tha ab ager isse nahi pakar te to ya to police ke pass chala ja ta," Pasha informed her, "ab samhalo apne is idiot ko, mai jake tumhare baap ko phone karta hoon, ab apne pyari se beti ko bacha nai ke liye paise to dai nai parein gey."

"Pasha hum dost the,she tried to talk some sense into him.

"khud hi ab apne words pai ghor kar lo hum friends they," with that said, he left laughing loudly.

The door had been shut of once again, she wiped her tears of once more before hearing AQ's voice, "koi baat nahi Zareen hum yahan se nikal jayengey.'

"shut up," Zareen was frustrated at AQ for being so stupid and letting them catch him, "Tum yahan aye kyun, AQ!"

"tum hein bachanai ke liye Zareen," his replie was short and simple yet it touched her heart, but she had no time to feel such weak emotions at this point.

"AQ, tum ek kamzor insaan hon or tum mudge kabhi bhi nahi bacha saktey the, Kiya tum yeh nahi jantey they?"

"Janta tha mai zareen"

"to phir tum aye kyun yahan?"

"mai janta tha ke mai tum hai bacha nai sakta tha, lakin mudge koshish to karne the na," in the dim light he stared at her deeply, "tumharey liye mai kuch bhe kar sakta hoon."

She stared into his eyes, looking for sincerity and she found it. Her heart was melting but she knew she counldn't falter. She had his and her life to save.

"idea!" AQ's sudden lit up face brought hope to her.

"kiya?" she asked anthusiastically.

."hum papa ko phone karte hain,"

Tumhare pass phone hain, bhuddhu pehlai kyun nahi bataya."

"nahi merey pass to nahi hain, main nai socha ke tumhare pass hoga."

"nahi," the disappointed plastered on her face once again, "Pasha nai chenliyc tha jab us ne mudge kidnap kiya tha.

They both sat quiet for a little while before AQ started up once again, "mudge bhook lag rahi hai,"

"humm," Zareen sighed "wo to mudge bhe lag rahi hai."

"Chalo Pasha se kehtain hain shayad wo humey kuch dai dain."

Frustration began to boil with Zareen once again, "AQ tum itne bholein kyun ho? Pasha humey kuch nahi dai ga wo sirf merey baap se paisain lai ga.

Silence settled between them once again before the door roared open once again……..

Again I am stressing like &/ comment your fav ONE SHOTS so that it might turn into a full length story!!!

So I am sure you guyz are wondering WHAT! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!! Well this is only the mid chapter to read the whole story like&/ comment……

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
its very good but plz plz continue Waada e Jung plz plz plz !!!