prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i still have not figured this out and have a love hate relationship with this show...krishna the way she struggled...her staunch faith...family loyalty, i totally love and respect...

what i cannot stand is how she thinks she is always right and has a cure for everything...in reality this does not happen...like the babus...and creating a stink outside for business docs...closed factory and called the cop...kudos...teaching uday a lesson...agreed as he is rotten and still thinks he is right..

but not knowing about death certificate was a little overboard...her father in law is there, she runs a business and how can she not know that ...fair enough, worked hard, slipped through the cracks and they were fighting ambawadi case for so long but...i thought that house was through default and they were tenants who won by right of living...what krishnagiri rule is that and then arguing with the bank manager that i raised kids, my heart knows that my husband is dead...seriously...working in a financial institution,...the bank manager has some rules to follow and she was following them...and you cannot loan money to a based on bs property without proof of transfer of death cert...basic common sense but they are portraying her like a B*** who is making krishnas life miserable intentionally and that I DONT AGREE WITH...

Krishnabehn does push the envelope a lot of times herself and very altruistic but stubborn to get her way everytime and unfortunately it does not happen in real life...sorry but the show yesterday really bugged me and nilay is the only sensible non overemotional kid she has. the twins are losers...and elesh...too extremist and swings like a pendulum from one end to another.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkingdesi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I totally agree with you about yesterday's episode. The bank manager seemed very practical but was shown to be horrible. It was reasonable of her to ask Krishna ben for death certificate and Krishna ben's speech about the photo and her struggles. When she decided to mortgage herself at the manager's house, I literally put my head in my hands and looked away. I couldn't believe it.

But of course, this is a serial so they have to show some drama. I still think this is better than those saas bahu dramas and love stories crap.

The children are not even worth talking about most of the time. I like Nilay only. Ilesh is not cool and tries to hard to please his mom constantly. Divya is a chameleon that changes her colors constantly by being good then being bad. And Uday is just too naive to see the difference between good and bad. Though Krishnaben is a great person, somewhere she has failed at a mom. I feel bad because she has had to handle so much so i guess it was hard.

Nidhi
Edited by talkingdesi_17 - 12 years ago