Dhak Dhak Corner #9.:.Dulha Mil Gaya!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

to

# 9

Yeh hum aa gaye hain kahan!----Story till now
(By  Armu4eva )

Day 1: MSK hugs Dadi and says everytime he goes away he misses her a lot n promises not to go away ever again. Dadi and Dev tease MSK about Geet but he feigns ignorance. Right then Geet comes and smiles seeing MSK but he walks past her as if he din recognize her. Dadi asks Geet to go in the bedroom to talk to MSK. Geet knocks on MSKs door and threatens him to put off the act or she will never speak to him. She decides to make the breakfast and goes away. At the breakfast table, MSK is unable to recognize Geet and Dadi asks him to stop his drama but MSK says he has no idea who she is.. All are startled. Dadi tells MSK that Geet saved his life and he is acting like this. MSK says.. Thanks Miss..Geet but says he can't remember her or where he met her. As all start to say about Maneet, their marriage, MSK passes out and Doc comes and says that he is suffering from partial amnesia and that reminding him forcibly could prove fatal for his life. Dadi asks Geet to make suitable decision seeing MSKs condition but Geet says.. she came in the house as a bride and will leave as a bride. Geets life was decided the day she became MSKs life partner. Geet resolves to remind MSK everything with love.

❤️❤️

Day 2: Dev and Doctor come and find MSK being upset with people for writing the wrong date and says its 2010 and all are writing 2011. Dev explains the matter that it is 2011 and Doc explains that MSK has lost part of his memory coz of the accident. Dadi asks Geet if she has thot of a way to make MSK remember his past? Geet says she has no idea, but she will keep hovering around him and that someday MSK will remember that this Jhalli type girl is his Geet!! Geet brings juice for MSK and Maneet bump into each other. MSK asks Dev if he knew how he met with accident and Dev feigns ignorance. MSK then asks Geet who is lost for words but Dev and Dadi cook up the most hilarious and unbelievable story EVER wherein at the ending MSK apparently meets with an accident coz of some buffaloes coming in the way of his car..! MSK is searching for his clothes and Geet comes to give and MSK is furious and asks her to stay within her limits.

❤️❤️

Day 3:  Dadi catches Dev drooling on Nando and asks him to not waste time since she is good girl. Dev smiles shyly. MSK fires the servants for making his room store room and asks them to clean the cupboards. As they clean, they drop a pic of Maneet in their wedding attire. MSK is about to look at the pic but Adi comes and MSK gives the pic to the servant. Geet prays to Babaji to give her courage and she sees servant taking her stuff out and they tell her MSK ordered. Geet smiles and takes the wedding album and starts touching MSKs face. MSK wakes up with a start from the bed and is restless.

Dev (our Desi RAJNIKANT) has a 3D conversation with Dev, him and himself (Aka Dev/ His head/His heart) about what Dadi said and wonders what to do next to know about Nandos feelings. He sees Nando and stammers badly, Nando turns to leave and he tries the DDLJ style of Palat.. but alas Nando doesn't. As Dev rues, Nando steals a glance at him and smiles.

❤️❤️

Day 4: MSK snatches the pasta bowl from Geet and serves himself. When Dadi informs him that Geet had cooked the pasta and the coffee, MSK falls silent and leaves! At office, Geet is working and gets Luckys call asking for his blue tshirt and hanky. MSK keeps trying Geets extension and since it comes busy, he comes in her cabin and fires her. KC staff gather in Conference room as per MSKs instruction and MSK makes it clear to all that the new client is international and very professional and that he wont tolerate any more unprofessional behavior. He appoints Pinky as his secretary and asks Geet to work with the other staff.

On the other side, Dev is busy trying to locate Nayi Sadak where Book Market is located and Dadi sees his excitement and restlessness and tells him to give a shot at love once again.. to live once again. Dev nods and goes after Nando but finds out that she wants to rather tour Delhi and Dev offers to be her guide.

❤️❤️

Day 5 MSK asks Geet to get out of the conference room. Geet is hurt and in tears, while everybody else is shocked and stare. Pinky comes and apologises to Geet for being the reason of her insult. Geet shrugs it off. Pinky says she is scared and doesn't know how to take dictation. Geet gives her an idea to keep the phone on as MSK dictates so that Geet can hear and type. Pinky does so and Geet is taking the notes. Suddenly Lucky comes and spills tea/juice on Geet and starts eating her head. Thankfully Adi comes and takes him away for lunch. Adi is shocked to see Luckys appetite and gets more shocked when Lucky says that Pinky gifted him 10 eggs.  Geet misses part of the convo coz of Lucky and thinks MSK ordered lunch, so she orders pizzas. MSK fumes on seeing the order and gives Geet the responsibility of organizing the Party after the Presentation for the Clients or get fired from KC

On the other side, Dev treats Nando to Chole Bature and has a 3D conversation with himself about asking Nando her feelings about him. He takes Nando to a coffee shop and decides to ask her.

❤️❤️

Maha Epi:

Geet is confident of impressing MSK and the clients in one go by organizing the party as desired by MSK..!! MSK calls Geet and overhears that the presentation papers got ruined. Geet is worried but Adi/Pinky supports her. Once the files are ready, Adi takes them to MSK and MSK fires Geet saying that in the presentation, guests will be eating? He gives Geet a final warning to do her work properly and asks her to handle the AV of the presentation as well and leaves for the day. After working till late, Geet finishes the work and Adi drops her home! Next morning while Geet is finalising the Venue for the party, Adi informs her that MSK hadn't arrived and that the clients were about to reach. Geet reaches the office and manages to impress the Clients with her presentation in MSKs presence. Geet is worried about venue of party and Adi informs that its at Khurana Mansion thanks to Dadi. MSK arrives at the party and is fuming and pulls Geet (decked in white saree) to a side n shouts on her for organizing office party at home and tells her that he had warned her that if she ruins anything, she will be out of KC.

On the other side, Devinis Dosti is reaching new heights as both seem to enjoy each others company and Dadi asks Dev to give love a second shot to which Dev agrees and decides to ask Nando her opinion before the end of the party night.

Mahi Moment of the week----Most romantic moment

(By Mallu)

Heyy all , so this was a tough and thrilling week for Maaneetians and also for Geet..!!

Geet's DD has lost his memory and has forgotten all about Geet and is back in his real rough and tough DD mode but attraction between the two is still the same and that's the Mahi moment of this week which was aired in 20th July Episode, after meeting Geet , MSK is told that she is the one who saved his life so he thanked her rudely only because of Dadi ma! He emptied all Geet's stuff from his wardrobe and now Geet is left with nothing but some sweet and beautiful memories! She couldn't sleep ..she opened the wedding album and recalled the wedding rituals and as she touches the pictures and cries, she is unaware that her DD too couldn't sleep, MSK is shown restless too changing sides on bed all the night ! There are no dialogues but the expressions are enough to tell the whole story, MSK actually asked himself why he couldn't sleep and why he is bothered but he has no idea that its his Geet who is in pain and she is missing that's the first glimpse of deep connection between MSK and Geet after Maan's memory loss which is shown very beautifully! In the end Geet falls asleep and MSK couldn't sleep at all sitting against the bedrest.

This is the most romantic angle of the scene that msk couldn't sleep because there is someone who is not close but live in his heart and is in pain...!!

Dialogue Of The Week
(By  mchopra)

Geet:Faisla..Kiasa faisla dadima geet ki zindagi ka faisal toh usi din ho gaya tha jis din who maan ki dulhan bani thi.Usi din sab kuch tay ho gaya tha...Geet ek suhaagan ban kar is ghar mein aayi hai aur ek suhaagan banker he is ghar se jaayegi...Geet aur maan ka naam ek saans mein liya jaata hai aur liya jaata rahega..Daadima Woh mujhe bhoole hain na main toh unhe nahi bhooli '

Geet: Koi tarkeeb nahi hai mere dimaag mein..bas itna pata hai ki mera pyaar mera takaat hai'. unke aas paas rahoongi toh kabhi na kabhi na toh unhe yaad aa he jaayga na ki jo mere aas paas mandrati raheti hai wohi meri Geet hai..

I loved the two dialogues.. The first one was just mind blowing. In two words she said that I will die in his arms. Could there be anything more beautiful than that..and then her acceptance that she did a mistake once in leaving the house..she will leave now when god calls her or she will stand by her man whatever may happen.. And the last line..main unhe nahi bhooli..gosh tht was just like hitting a nail..she said it that I will forget him when I die...I may not be alive in his memories at the moment but I know I will be forever alive in his heart and that Is what matters to me..!

The sec dialogue just for the extent she loves him. She knows she will have to go through hell living with him day in and day out but she is still ready to bear it just for her love for him...!

❤️❤️

Kabhi hum na the,

Kabhi who na the,

Bas chalte chale ye raaste,

Unke liye jiye,

Hue kurbaan unke liye,

Bas gam ke aasoon pite chale gaye,

Chal pad eek nayi subah ke or,

Andhere ko cheer kar,

Bas mil jaaye who,

Who hain humare humsafar'.

Dil Duba/Sur Ghuma Moment Of The Week
(By Kirti)

First of all this is not a blopper update but at times certain 'Sar Ghuma Moments' but sometimes its just 'Dil duba' and sometimes its 'Sar Ghuma'!!

Dil duba sar ghuma (DDSG) is  taken by MSKs' MEMORY LOSS...Now you ask why, whats so strange about it

OK Dadi and Dev came up with gayi bhains (cows & buffaloes) in talab story but we are shown that MSK is a very smart character he should have checked that story, no he doesnt.  MSK doesnt remember Geet but doesnt question her presence at KM (aka Dev's hotel🤣), ok Geet saved MLst (memory lost) MSK but since when do savers stay at the saved house and cook for them and spread love into the saved home, we understand that the saved is grateful to the saver but for the saver to move it, isnt that a bit too much!!

Next MSK is smart and back to his so called old character, he knows that it is 2011 (thanks to the bhains and talab story😉), he does notice that the office staffs are more relaxed but why doesnt he check his shares in the market, he is suppose to be a business man, because if he did he would know that Geet is not a staff but the major share holder of KC

❤️❤️

Some other DDSG moments:

The other dil duba sar ghuma incident is NanoDev🤢 (aka devni but i like NanoDev, since Nano makes me happy as Nano is 9 times less😆, thus 9 times less Dev🤣) back to DDSG, 
Nano, I dont have any clothes to wear to the party😲, what you mean? its not a theme party you Nano sized Nano😡 you go shopping and return with about 6 bags for just one suit with earings and bangels, really Nano no sense of shopping😡

What is Lucky doing in KC apart from creating trouble, he needs to go home, he was so wise on his last days at amritsar but it seems Delhi hawa ras nahi aayi Lucky ko (Delhi air is not suited for Lucky), he is doing all stupid things again and not realizing it.

Dhak Dhak momentof the week
(By jnawaz)

First of all thanks to Shreya who covered for me last week while i was out of town!! love you girl!! 😃...

Dhak Dhak Moment of the Week 
Ok...i know many of you may not agree and then again...many of you might...but...for me...the DD moment of the week was any time MSK came on screen as the old MSK...hot, angry young man avtar mein...haye tauba...main toh gayi!! 😳😳...yes he's mean and all...but hell...i dont care...i love it...i mean...this is exactly how he was before...before Geet joined KC and even after she joined KC he was exactly like this!! it wasnt until much later that he softened towards her and the staff...he was also like this after the whole geet thinking maan was marrying her to save dev...you know...that big fight and all he did to geet to get back at her and all that...😛...im loving this track!! im so looking forward to this week!!

Hayo Rabba -- W*F moment of the week
(By jnawaz)

W*F Moment of the Week

Ok...im sorry but this has to go to that scene from this week when Dev turns into three people...dont know where the CV's got a hold of one of Steve Urkel's creations but how about we reverse the experiment and just keep with one Dev...i can barely take one Dev as it is...aur iss hafte toh CV's ne teen teen Dev's diya hume...🤢...nothing against Samir...he's great...but Dev...come on...i try very hard as it is daily not to hate him..😆...any way...when Dev went from one to two to three...i was like ...!

❤️❤️

Hayo Rabba Moment of the Week

Ok...hands down...this goes to the one and only Lucky Veerji...ek toh...office mein kaise kaise kapde pehen ke aagaye...and when Adi said change your clothes...this duffer says Thank you!  🤣 🤣 🤣...tauba...vaise toh bade banke ghumta hai...but when it comes down to it...he really is just a duffer!! if it was anyone else i'd call him a loser for sure...but Lucky was with Maneet when no one else was...so for that he earns points in my book!! 👏...but his constant acting like a duffer is costing Geet heavily...she keeps getting yelled at...and that itself is a lose-lose situation because while i love angry MSK...i hate seeing him treat his Geet like that...ok now im off on a tangent so lets get back on track...every time Lucky was on screen...i was like Hayo Rabba...aab yeh kya karega 

continued..
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

continued..

Uff teri Ada -- Stylish Character of the week
(By  Armu4eva )

Well what did i promise 😉 eh?? That Me & My Munda shall be BACKKK!!

To.. lo ji... Hum aa gaye hain... STYLE ki MISSILE..

Mr. Maan Singh Khurana.. urf Dusht Danav ke sath!!!

Cant tell u all what a relief it is to see Munda back in his Stylish Formal Wear.. and with it, different colored shirts and ties..!! 🥳

Silly Me/ Shatir Jasoos of the week
(By Armu4eva)

Phew... kya din aa gaye hain GHSP mein.. that there is infact TOUF competition in this category..!! Sabse Pehle to our beloved DEV-a the DEV-il ... and his 3D CON-versations 😆..!! Then DEV-a and Dadis most HAWLARIOUS accident story in the history of TV..!! But truly.. NO ONE can beat Lucky for the sheer amount of SILLI-ness the guy brims with..!!

From gorging on unending delicacies to bananas to giving GEET a suggestion to HIT MSK on the FOREHEAD to get back his MEMORY... Lucky proved that he is indeed the BHANJA of Jugnu Jasoos 008 😆!! Aisa item aur kahan milega..!! 😉

Dhak Dhak Picture of the week
(By Thush)

This week is the freaking week ever ..i dint get a Proper Dhak dhak pic 😒 Poor Me 😭Hmph But Shhmart Tanu Helped Me out To find out the Pic 😳 So here goes this weeks DD pic 😲...😆

This is when Maneet bump into each other when Geet came to give the juice to Mr.Dusht Danav ...😳

Most Popular FF/ OS of the Week
(By Sweet.coco)

[Based on no. of likes for the FF/OS updated weekly-Sat to Fri
whose links are provided in GHSP Media Centre]

The FF of the week with 323 Likes is

Untold Emotions

by

itsreallyreal aka Marvee

Most Popular VM of the Week
(By Bubblygal)

[Based on no. of likes for the VM's updated weekly -Sat to Fri
whose links are provided in GHSP Media Centre]

by

bubblygal aka hasini

Most Popular Siggy of the Week
(By Armu4eva)

[Based on no. of likes for the siggies updated weekly-Sat to Fri
in GHSP Creation Gallery]

The Siggies of the Week with 24 Votes each are...

by

Jenny1000

&

by

tina22

continued..
Armu4eva thumbnail
continued..

Well phew.. now that was it..for the day. .err nite.. err MID-nite (for me) 😆

So Asta-la-vista GHSP-ians..!! 😳

--

---

------

----------

🤓 GHSP-ians.. what are u looking for?? ..

THIS IS IT ...  I m serious..!! 😳

---

----------------

😆

Oh ok.. fine fine..!!  Yesh.. we still got something special for all of ya ..!! 😳

Have a look at this..😛

Yup.. u guessed it.. right!! The same week gone by last year ...had ushered in one of the MOST MEMORABLE TRACK in GHSP...   the OUTHOUSE Track..!! While we will have a ishpecial segment for it in the upcoming NL... right now..go just a lil back...and remember..that

AUSPICIOUS and AUGUST nite... when..

GEET ko Dulha errr MAAN Mil Gaya..!!

Heres the vid of the memorable DRESSING ROOM Moments GANDHARV VIVAH .of Maneet...😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNHCfUEhVks[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PYY4mNey-s[/YOUTUBE]

*Credit to UPLOADER*

❤️❤️

Drool on...

&

till then Shabba Khair 🤗

LoL
-Geet DT-

:|: Thanks to :|:

Harika   for   DD Corner

Nehanne for  NL Special Banner

Sano88   for   Weekly Sub-banners

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As usual awesome edition😛👏..and Congrats to the winners 👏perfect selection..Aww Mr.Dush danav is the stylish character of the week ! Perfect :) 😍Thanks to all the contributors and to Tanu to make it so Nice..🤗You Guys Seriously Rock 🥳
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome edition Tanu...loved it!! 
Congratz to all the winners...great job all of you !!! 👏👏
It's been a year for me watching Geet too ... it's been a fabulous year...
Looking forward to the next NL...😃
Edited by Fallen Angel - 12 years ago
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome edition again...wohuuu...Stylish character...Mr DD...Mr Dust Danav...Hayeee...who can be so HOT than our DD...and DD PIc of the week...hayeee rabba...Dialogue of the Week...yaar...need to specify each heading...everything is awesome...thanks to all contributed...to this superb edition...and tanu ji...a big applaud for you...Super work dear...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏and congrats to all the winners...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
and thanks to all who voted for my VM...thank you...😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Congratulations Haaki... very very well deserved.. 👏
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome ladies...u get better with each week...loved it...
p.s nice to see you back Jazzy...missed u girl...
Very nice editing Tanu 
congrats to all Wining 😃Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved it, its so nice, thakns tanu

congo shongo to all the winers