Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely concept though it seems somewhat similar...

but will wait for the story to unfold...

BTW...u didnt add me to ur PM list... My name is not there in the list...

Please add me too...
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

FF:Revenge from the lover 2

Part 1

Maan singh khurana was standing on the airport.He remembered how he left this country few years back.He closed his eyes trying to forget everything.Then he told himself to cheer up for his grandmother and brother.He turned around when suddenly a girl hugged him.He was confused.He thought to push her away but something was forcing him to hug her back because he felt peace in her arms.Then the girl stopped hugging him and kissed him on his cheek.He was in shock when she put ice cream on his shirt.

Girl(Holding her ears and making baby face):I'm reallyyy sorry mujhe ye dare mile thi.

Then she quickly ran away.Maan was still in trance,when he heard a voice from his back.

Adi:Maan!

He turned around.Adi was about to hug him when he looked at his shirt.

Adi(Confused):Ye tumhare shirt per kya hua?

Maan(Tried to ignore):Kuch nahi bas...I'm really tried.Ghar chalein.

Adi:Haan chalo.

Adi took maan to the car.Adi started to drive a car.Maan was looking outside.He started to think about his past life.He didnot know when he fell aslept.

***************************************************************************************************************

He was walking in the garden.When he saw a girl trying to pluck a flower.He saw the thorns on the stem.He didnot know why he didnot want her to get hurt.He stopped her and plucked the rose from the stem.His hand started to bleed but he didnot care because he wanted her to be happy.He was about to see her face...

when he woke up with a jerk.

Adi:Ghar aa gaya hai.

Maan came out of the car.Nakul came and took luggage in the house.Adi went back to his home.When maan came inside the khurana mansion.He was surprised to see dadi maa.

Maan(Concerned):Dadi maa aap ab taak soye nahi?

Dadi maa(Kissed him on his forehead):Nahi beta aap itne salon baad wapis aa rahe hain tu hum ne socha ka hum aap ko welcome karein.

Maan:Acha ab aap jaldi se jaa kar so jayein.

Dev:Haan dadi maa ab aap bro ke fikar mat karein in ko company dene ka liye main hoon na.

Dadi maa went to her bedroom.Dev was about to hug maan.

Dev(Cheerfully):Bro its so good to see you back...(Questioningly)Ye aap ke shirt ko kya ho gaya.

Maan(Tried to ignore):Kuch nahi bas main change kar leta hoon aur tum bhi so jao.Kal baat karein ge.Good night!

Maan was about to go upstairs when..

Sameera:Hi maan!Kaise ho?

Maan(Quickly):Main theek hoon...Sorry woh main thauk gaya hoon.Iss liye kal baat karein ge.

Maan never liked sameera because of the way she used to stare at him.He went to his room and changed his clothes.He was about to throw the shirt in laundary but something stopped him.He looked at the shirt and smiled while remembering about that girl.He went to the bed and slept while clutching the shirt close to his heart.

Precap:Maan thinking about the girl + Geet's entry!

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

NOTE:

Thanxxx for commenting on prologue and character sketch.

Thanxx u guys for liking the character sketch.

divya-, inlwgeet, zarlishkhan, Hina.khanxxx, arpitaji, thendral_111, appyshenoy, skdevil,

abina03, ruhakhan, alu5123, ayu14, ritzy09, ambeern, love4all, khushboo22,

Maaneet4everXxX, uluvmg, arushi_05, Nav2010, freya123, krati5, Krishnaluv94, JayaR,

princess.rocks, Vidushi89, sur001, drashsree100, kahkashansakina, ytanuja, Deepanwita,

khwaishfan, cutee987, cyum321, maansi007, amzu32, -shamima-, ambbiha, bhanu_rekhag, zahra15, ramahesh, XXXYYYZZZ, maaneetsangel,

ana56, seemamary, -sofiya-, preethia, millie_maaneet, -dia-, MaaneetLuverr, todayzstar, jyoti_l, KaSh-Maneet-Fan, zARqaa_X, hinal_maaneet, -Nilam-, Dreamy_Mystique, sindu555, spvd, punjabi.princes, -afsha-, janu_2006, namita25, Mariam94, sharmake11, PrithviSanyo1, swetha10, maaniqra,

I hope this ff will be upto ur expectations.

Remember that only story line and character sketch is different from the first season but the concept is same.

Pleaseee leave ur comments even if u don't like the part.

I have started a scary maneet ss.Please check it out:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/45309282�

This is my first experience writing a scary ss.

Love,

Fatima

Edited by pickachu - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 start
Oooh was geet the girl who kissed him
Urrrgh me also hate sameera aswell
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great n interesting start...
continue soon dear
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...
awww was tht girl geet????
hmmm plzz continue soon
537048 thumbnail
Hey dat was awesome update hey woh geet hi thi na who put ice cream on maan shirt do update soon
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
awesome part.
loved it.
arrh don't like sameera
continue soon,
553993 thumbnail
very nice update hate Sameera 😡
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9