~Weekend Treat~OS Pink Roses

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okay i'm thinking i might do weekend treats on requests but its not confirm so pm me what couple or drama should i write OS on thnx and enjoy my first Weekend treat please press LIKE and do comment i love it when i get feedback

Summary:

Its been two years now since Ambreen's painful death everyone has moved on Arsheen took divorce from Mehraan and now she is living happily working by herself and is even engaged to a guy whom she actually loves,
Aftab is happy in his life with his daughter and forgot his shameful past even Saad is now married to Shaheen but there is a deep secret in his heart ...

Characters:

Azfar Rehman as Saad

Neelam Muneer as Ambreen

Mehwish Hayat as Arsheen

Fatima Effendi as Shaheen

Ejaz Aslam as DSP Mehraan

Asif Raaza Mir as Professor Aftab

He was standing beside her grave it had been two years now since the endless torture ended it was like nightmare which might have ended for everyone well expect him he was forced to live in the same nightmare forever
Everybody moved on but he was left behind 2 years ago he didn't and he couldn't move on because some one was left behind his own Ambreen she was left behind...

2 years ago when she was just 17 years old an innocent 17 year old girl in college who's life was nothing but studying after her fathers death she became quiet and spend most her time in studying .They were neighbours
he knew she loved him but he was running after her older sister Arsheen a girl who didn't even cared about him.He would bring them red roses as he knew Arsheen loved them but Ambreen would still smell them and say that they were beautiful though she loved pink

He was looking straight at the house besides them and the window where he could see his moon shining 2 years ago but now it was a dark night for him there his Ambreen would sit and study the whole day and when he was at the roof again
she would steal glimpses of him secretly and he would make disgusting faces at her .His eyes filled with tears at the thought of how he treated her but she was no more ...

He knew Ambreen did bad things but she did it out of her love for him and he blamed himself for it but that Aftab he was the cause in his quest to achieve Arsheen had blinded him as he tried to use Ambreen why was she brought into it? what did
that 17 years old did to deserve this just jealousy of her sister? that wasn't a crime .That dog gave Ambreen drugs forcefully which made her sick and causing her death ..

His blood bolied at the thought of him touching Ambreen he gritted his teeth as tears fell from his eyes he lowered his head as his vision blurred

His mind took him back two years ago:

"He had entered the hospital his heart was heavy his sister calle him and told him that Ambreen was near her death he entered her room and found Arsheen sleeping on a chair and she was lying on her bed with eyes closed he went near her and bent down to see her his eyes filled with tears
Ambreen whose face was as fresh as a rose bush glowing after the monsoon season had now turned yellow and pale with dark circles around her eyes and Ambreen who was always as fresh as a daisy had turned weak .Tears fell on her face as her eyes opened she stared at him in shock and whispered quietly

"Saad aap? yahan?"

"haan Ambreen main hoon" he tried to hold back is tears as he carressed her cheek with his hand she took hold of his hand and softly kissed it

"I'm sorry Ambreen mujhe maaf kardo"

"yeh kaisi baath kar rahe hain aap ne kuch galat nahi kiya...main hi galat hoon" she turned her face away in shame

"nahi tum galat nahi thi ...main tha galat jo tum ko pechaan na paaya...apne sachey pyaar ko na pehchaan paya..."

her eyes shot up to him as her eyes showed pain,love,happiness and regret

he knelt down beside her bed as he kissed her beautiful hand and slipped a ring in her finger as he did this she began to cry

"kyun ro rahi ho?"

"tum jaante ho na?"

"kya??"

"main marnay wali hoon"

"nahi kuch nahi hoga tumhe main kuch nahi honay doonga tum dekhna tum theek ho gi phir hummaari shaadi hogi" he said it half believing it himself

she smiled "sachi?"

"muchi"

she giggled as he smiled

"tum mat jao yahin rukh jao please Saad"

"acha baba nahi jaoonga i promise main kahin nahi jaaonga tum he chor kar"

he laid beside her in as much space he could get for just resting he was in ecstacy as he breathed her fragnance and felt her soft brown hair on his skin which set his heart on fire his lips brushed against her soft cheek he moved his head up and kissed her forhead and then he fell asleep

He woke up beside her it was morning now he sat up and saw her sleepng she was smiling he looked around room to see Arsheen the same way she was last night.He gently shook Ambreen to wake her up but she was cold as ice his heart froze he tried to move her but she wouldn't wake ...she was dead...

he relaxed completely as he felt his heart drowning within his chest he looked at her and kissed her forhead for the last time as he walked out nnot knowing where he was going.He heard Arsheen scream and shout

"Ambreen nahi nahi!!!"... "

He looked at her grave and sat beside it he kissed the dirt as he placed a boquet of pink roses on it he knew how much she loved pink roses

"He had ran after red roses his whole life but now his heart longed for Pink..."

here is VM i made on same story

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYf0V_BMLKQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by MewPrincess - 13 years ago