Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Pooj, I don't remember his asian mag wala photoshoot.. I must have seen it but bhool gayi :( Can you post it here?

btw. I just have to show and tell you guys this.. today I was cleaning my room so I found my school diaries! And the funniest thing is.. from 2008 till 2012, one thing is common in all of them; Jay Sean was on the front! I had put his picture on the front of all my diaries 😆 And in this one of 2012 I don't have anyone's picture as I didn't feel like apart from his 😳

Edited by K.Sean - 12 years ago
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: K.Sean

Pooj, I don't remember his asian mag wala photoshoot.. I must have seen it but bhool gayi :( Can you post it here?

btw. I just have to show and tell you guys this.. today I was cleaning my room so I found my school diaries! And the funniest thing is.. from 2008 till 2012, one thing is common in all of them; Jay Sean was on the front! I had put his picture on the front of all my diaries 😆 And in this one of 2012 I don't have anyone's picture as I didn't feel like apart from his 😳

Awww How cute .
You Wrote His Name :) So Sweet.
You Should Tweet Him😳 He is Gonna Like it...

Yes , You Saw That Mag Photo of His ...Remember , He was Wearing White Color ( His Clothing looked like Sherwani Type ) and all the girls :(
if u still want me to post then me will Post it
Here it's Kiran .-

----

JS on Asian Mag . Cover.
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Have you all heard his song Bebe Bonita? I found it last week and have been playing it on my IPOD. It's a collaboration with 2 Spanish singers. Fabulous job from Jay Sean😊

Originally posted by: westindian

Have you all heard his song Bebe Bonita? I found it last week and have been playing it on my IPOD. It's a collaboration with 2 Spanish singers. Fabulous job from Jay Sean😊

Yup , I Have Heard it when it came out ...Dont KNow Abut others. But I have heard it . that was the 1st Time i listened to a Spanish Song Just Because of Jay 😳. and I Enjoyed it .

out of everyting u stand out ...something abt u ...bebe bonita senorita...lyrics are amazing...they did a good job on it...

1st Page is Updated with JS Latest Song I'm all urs

Enjoy😍

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh yeah I do remember this one.. but that was not a sherwani pooojj 😆
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Kiran That's so cute, what things we do for Jay 😆

@WestIndian Ya I heard it, it's so good. It was on replay on my ipod too when it came out...doesn't matter what language it is, Jay kill it!!

Originally posted by: K.Sean

Oh yeah I do remember this one.. but that was not a sherwani pooojj 😆

Jo bhi ho🤣 but the way , they designed his blazer makes me wanna think he is wearing white sherwani😃
😆
-

i want to seee him in sherwani [ I mean Full Pic lol ]
i have seen his wedin pic on FB . but u know Good Sherwani's LOL

haaayeee😃

😳

Originally posted by: HalkatJawaniJay

@Kiran That's so cute, what things we do for Jay 😆

@WestIndian Ya I heard it, it's so good. It was on replay on my ipod too when it came out...doesn't matter what language it is, Jay kill it!!

Nobody , knows who you are🤣

introducing u in js style
yo yo wazzz up ppl this is ur girl kajol🤣

Peace
😆