One shot of your favs!!!!!! (one shot 1 updated)

watevewriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

HEY GUYZ!!!!!!

First of all thank you to everyone who give me idea for couples! Because you guyz gave me so many awesome couples I couldn't pick one or two (like mew suggested out). It was so hard so I have decided that I will give you one shots of all the couples you have suggested and the two most liked one shots will be turned into a full length story. Until than if you have any other couple suggestion or story suggestion feel free to comment on this topic or the fanfiction one or pm me.

Also if someone wants to use the couples suggested for their own story or want to continue my one shot feel free to use them (plz let me know if you want to expand my one shot).

If you want to be added to the PM list let me know J😃

Here are your Couples (all one shots will be updated everyday or everytwo days)

1. AQ (fahad mustafa) & Neil (amna sheikh) (mein abdul qadir hoon)
  2. Abdul Qadir (Fahad Mustafa) & Zareen (sorry I don't know her real name) (Mein abdul qadir hoon)
  3. Nazia (Syra yousuf) & Fahad (sorry I don't know his real name) (Mera Naseeb)
  4. Ramiz (Azfer Rehman) & Noor (Nelum Munro) (dil e abad/ qaid e tanhai/ umm e kulsoom)
  5. hammad (imran abbas) & Iman (Sadiya Khan) (Khuda or Mohabbat)
  6. Faiq (kunwar arsalan) & Sameera (Madiha Iftikhar) (khuwab Aankhien Khuahish Chehrein)
  7. Ashir (sami khan) & Laiba (sara chaudry) (tere pehlu mein)

Hopefully Summaries will be updated by tomarrow

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1) Ramiz (Azfer Rehman) & Noor (Nelum Munro) (dil e abad/ qaid e tanhai/ umm e kulsoom) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1737635

Edited by watevewriter - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG OMG waiting for Ramiz and noor thnx thnx for writing on em!!!!!! awesome name waiting for the one shot like crazy!!!!
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Could you also write on Ashir & Laiba... aka Sami Khan & Sarah Chuhdary?... I would love to read on them... :)

Beside that I'm waiting for the Imran-Sadia OS

watevewriter thumbnail
yep no problem silent princess ur fav will be added to the queue. except it might be a little OOC because i have never seen it before, do u mind if i base it a little off of their first telefilm together so the names will be the same but their characteristics wil change a bit and thier family and stuff.
watevewriter thumbnail

Hello every one once again……..

EXCITED? I know I am……

So with no more delay here are your summaries….

1. AQ (fahad mustafa) & Neil (amna sheikh) (mein abdul qadir hoon)

It was never an ordinary fairytale after all she was the beast and he was the beauty, but what if she was still the made and he the lost and confused master? Maybe it was just another fairytale.

AQ: mudge apne ap se nafat honey lagi hai

Niel: or mudge bhi

1. Abdul Qadir (Fahad Mustafa) & Zareen (sorry I don't know her real name) (Mein abdul qadir hoon)

Zareen wasn't your average girl who needed saving by a prince. She was strong and brave but that never meant she didn't want any. Abdul Qadir on the other hand was to scared to ride a horse much less fight a dragon.

Zareen: tum apnea p ko to nahi bacha saktai, barey aye mudge bacha nai.

Abdul Qadir: ager kuch kar nahi saktey to iska matlab hai ke hum koshish bhi karma cho dain?

1. Nazia (Syra yousuf) & Fahad (sorry I don't know his real name) (Mera Naseeb)

It had been the first time she had felt light and heard the voice of he saviour, too bad she couldn't see him….. or anything else.

Fahad: yeh juice hain or issey aise peetein hain.

Nazia: bhot mazai ka hai qaid mai to sirf pani milta tha.

1. Ramiz (Azfer Rehman) & Noor (Nelum Munro) (dil e abad/ qaid e tanhai/ umm e kulsoom)

She had always lost in love and he had never let anyone win. But can they melt each others frozen hearts or will she loose yet again?

Rameez: is bander ko khoubsurrat cheezon ka bhot shok hain.

Noor: or mudge khoubsorat or badsorat dono se nafrat.

1. hammad (imran abbas) & Iman (Sadiya Khan) (Khuda or Mohabbat)

I wasn't sure what it was, her tear filled eyes & the scared look in them, he soft building hands or the way she tied to cover her face but something stole his heart.

Imaan: hummey maf kadain

Hammad: chalo yeh to pata chala ke tum gungi nahi ho.

1. Faiq (kunwar arsalan) & Sameera (Madiha Iftikhar) (khuwab Aankhien Khuahish Chehrein)

She was helpless, defensless and weak, he was strong, powerful and cruel. So why not have some fun while destroying what little pride she put up.

Faiq: apne apko khush qismat samdjho ke mai tum jesain larki pai apna time waste kar rahan hoon.

Sameera: to maat karo merey or tumhara time waste.

1. Ashir (sami khan) & Laiba (sara chaudry) (tere pehlu mein)

Ashir was a calm, collected business tycoon until Laiba, the trouble magnet walked into his life and he found himself in a maze childish ego.

Ashir: tum kiya dekh ke nahi chal sakte?

Laiba: haan, mager phi apka yeh attitude kaise khatam karongi?

SO how does it sound? Again if you have any other paring in mind let me know. Also I can't stress enogh that you have to comment on you fav pairing and story to get a full length story.

One shots begin from tomarrow I am not sure of the order they will be realeased in but I will start with Rameez and Noor tomarrow.

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow... I loved the Ashir-Laiba one... It look so interesting please do continue soon...
& Hammad-Imaan one too... It looked so calm, and pure... but it still a mystery do start it soon...
Please do continue these two, the little summaries looks awesome...
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG love the story Rameez and Noor sound cool and their story would be awesome to read

and yay!!! they are first!!!!! thnx for making Rameez and Noor first can't wait!!!