Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Good news man:)

No offense to its fans
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank thank thank God...it wasnt bearable at awl !!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aray waaahhh.. Shukar hai..😆
crystal7878 thumbnail
This drama had no story after Ashir, but i have to say that i will miss it. It had become a part of our lives on Geo.

Can anyone tell me if Sara really quit?? Where was this news. Please reply!
crystal7878 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Seriously... FINALLY!

does anyone know when it started ? I think around 2005 right?
Well sarah (Laiba) quit so they had to end it...
Btw what happened in the end? Anyone have link...

Yes i think it started 2005. Did Sara really quit? Where'd you hear that? please let me know i am curious.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes she quit showbiz...

She got married and so she quit... And Sarah herself told everyone on Facebook... :)

& There was an article also on it... somewhere... Urdu article where she said she quit showbiz since she got married and then she gave a full fledge interview... it was nice... I'll see if i can find it for you... But tis written urdu though... :)
crystal7878 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Yes she quit showbiz...

She got married and so she quit... And Sarah herself told everyone on Facebook... :)

& There was an article also on it... somewhere... Urdu article where she said she quit showbiz since she got married and then she gave a full fledge interview... it was nice... I'll see if i can find it for you... But tis written urdu though... :)

If you can find the article for me that would be really good! This is the first time i'm hearing this news.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crystal7878

If you can find the article for me that would be really good! This is the first time i'm hearing this news.

I'll try... I just can't remember the name of the site... But if I do remember I'll let you know... :)

Oh.. i knew it from sometime... Since she got married she said she will quit very soon...
She wrote this facebooks satus the day she did her last shooting... I can't rmember her exact words but she said bye to showbiz forever... thats for sure...