monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

and thats make a perfect couple 😆
455517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

and thats make a perfect couple 😆

So if a famous bisexual of BW wants to hide both of his tendencies - what does he have to do? Hang out w/ guys - then shopping w/ girls to not be seen too much w/ guys...Getting married - having 4 children around him...😕 And go to night clubs w/ both guys & girls *scratching head*
What's the best strategy to come up with? 🥱😭
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Lately there have been lot of news about these two dating but I guess it has more to do with the fact that Jacquline wanted to get movies through him and he wanted the obvious. Some say that he is using her to hide his gay tendencies. Whatever it be, I don't think these two are planning on getting married. If she really had to settle down so soon, she would have done so with her Bahrain's prince. She had been in a long term relationship with that guy. Anyways, I guess this is just a publicity stunt for Housefull 2. I seriously hope this new movie would be better than Houseful which was soo very pathetic. I am anyways irritated with all these sequels.[/QUOTE]
so damn true.
I watched housefull {1} on star plus. I knew Sajid has this tendancy to ruin his films with cheap comedy. 😃 Hence, decided not to waste my money on it. 😃😆😆😆😆
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol is dis true? of all da people Jacqueline wud marry sajid khan?
623577 thumbnail
i thought jaquline was an intelligent girl🤔