Takkay ki aye gi barat ~share your views guys~

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys this is my first post on this forum i am very bad at making them them and for some reason become very nervous too...anyways hope i won't bore u people...:)

i haven't watched azhar ki aye gi barat and watched only a few episodes of dolly ki ayegi barat just because my khala made me and now i love that show...and now i am watching takkay ki aye gi barat...am loving it. it is so fab, it makes me laugh...though sometime i feel like rabia's track is making the drama boring...but i guess they have to go with the story line. and then there are suki and taka lolz i am just loving their couple...their fights are the best thing by far according to me in the show...lol i love when he calls her moti and she throws back at him by calling him a jahil...such great performance and superb facial expressions...lolz and when he calls her *laddoo" *awww.*...is what i say he says it so sweetly no wonder sukhi calls him sweetie... by far i am loving this show and eagerly waiting for dolly and nabeel to come back...and last but not the least saima choudary do i have to say anything about her?...she had been and still now is the jaan of the show... hats off to her for putting up such a great show...
do share ur views people...how do u feel about the show?...u like it or not?,...is it better then the last one?...any other stuff...ur personal views...plz do share...would love to read ur take on the show.

thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey this show is already being discussed in this topic :)