❀️❀️Ye Qurbat hai ya Judaai hai...?πŸ’”πŸ’”

Introduction : Page # 1
Chapter # 1 : Page # 1
Chapter # 2 :page # 2
Chapter # 3 :page #3
❀️❀️Introduction to characters:πŸ’”πŸ’”

Name:Shahla (Original character)
D.O.B:25th march 1993
Bio:Shahla's mom is a divorcee her husband left her because of his jealousy for her cousins this caused her mom to have some mental probs
and thats why she beats Shahla throughly and doesn't let her talk to Naeem who is Shahlas cousin because she is afraid that same will happen with Shahla this made Shahla feel uncomfartable around her mom
her only comfort is her Zahid mamoo .She feels right,happy and full of joy in his company but other than that she is naturally lively and always happy and cheerful and sometimes tries to be to comfort herself and Zahid
(Played by Neelam Muneeer)

Name:Zahid (Original character)
D.O.B:5th August 1986
Bio:Zahid was adopted at the age of 2 years his parents died in a car accident so his grand parents adopted him.His grandfather loved him but his grand mother hated him because of her anger with her son who
left to study inn England and married an Indian lady who was hindhu thats why though Zahid is not like his parents she still hates him. Zahid is leading a painful life without love and he found it whn Shahla was born and he was 7 years old
from then since she has been his everything but when he was in University a girl fell madly in love with him called Hania and she is now engaged to him. Zahid is sweet and calm by nature
(Played by Azfar Rehman)

Name:Azaan (made up character)
D.O.B:15th November 1982
Bio:Azaan is Zahid's best friend.He and Zahid live next door and though Azaan is older both played together in childhood.By nature Azaan is strict,serious,punctual and everything boring on the face of this world.He loves Zahid like an older brother
and always looks out for him.

Name:Tooba (made up character)
D.O.B:14th June 1988
Bio:Tooba is sweet funny and lively sort of girl .She is Hania's best friend and cousin.She is younger than Hania but is over protected for her and doesn't trust Zahid at all but actuallly is suspicious that whether Zahid is good or bad or will he be able to keep Hania happy or not

Name:Haniya (Original character)
D.O.B:10 January 1987
Bio:Hania is Zahid's fianc'e .They met each other in university.Hania made Zahid promise to marry her or she would commit suicide forcefully Zahid agreed and always kept his promise and treated her like a Princess .
(Played by Beenish Chohan)

Name:Naeem (Original character)
D.O.B:12th July 1981
Bio:Naeem is Shahla's cousin .Who is desperately in love with her and will try each and every method to get her good or bad .He doesn't take no for an answer though she thinks of him as a brother but he loves her and will get her .His intentions are sometimes bad

Other characters:

Abda:Shahla's maami who is a teacher at school
Abid:Abda's husband and Shahla's mamoo
Anila:Shahla's mom who is a divorcee

Edited by MewPrincess - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice intro mew
gosh shela's mom...poor shela she even beats her *ooucchH*
So zahid is already engaged ...interesting...but that Hania ...grrr
she threated him that she will commit suicide thats why he promised to marry her...hawww...poor guy
pls start writing soon...and dont forget to pm 😳
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes its in the original story but Hania in real drama never did that so its my own made and thnx a million times !!! and yeah i'm writing right now!! and sure you'll be the first one i pm dear bcz you also loved my last FF right?!!
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting CS...Awesome storyline... Do start it soon, and please PM me its easier to know you updated then... :)
-Laiba
Paramore thumbnail
thnx a lot and yes most definately i will but i will update tomorrow and i'll defo PM you thnx for reading it dear
Paramore thumbnail
❀️ ❀️ ❀️ Chapter # 1 πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’”

Okay here is first chapter enjoy press like and comment:

Shahla was sitting on her bed crying her mother had beaten her again because Naeem had called her this morning and what was to happen after thsat? of course her mother beaten her roughly.She didn't knew why he always called her and yell at her when ever there was a marriage purposal for her ..
She was crying when she heard a knock on the door she didn't want to open it but a voice came in hear a voice that always made her tears go away and force a smile on her face

"Shahla darwaza kholo "came his voice "Main hoon Zahid"

Shahla ran and opened the door Zahid came in and closed the door behind him before he could utter another word Shahla hugged him tightly he lost his balance and leaned to a door for support.Shahla was crying miserably Zahid hugged her and patted her head as a gesture of i'm here for you and i will always
be here just for you.Shahla stopped as she thought of something and moved away she was in danger that her face was as red as a tomato and she was right.Zahid smiled and made her sit down on her bed.

"Ab bolo kya hua?" he began and added shortly "Bajiya ne kuch kaha?"
Shahla looked at him in amazement and replied "mama bhi kabhi kuch kehti hain?" tears started forming in her eyes and going down her soft cheeks ""woh mujhe sab ke saamne thapar maar deti hain!"

Zahid wiped her tears "acha ro mat smile karo"

"mujhe nahi karna"

"meri princess mera kehna nahi maaney gi?"

She nodded her head in a no manner

He smiled and replied "acha theek hai abhi smile karwata hoon ankhen bandh karo"

She curiosly closed her eyes while Zahid ran out and brought something in his hand.He moved it to her face

"Acha ab khol lo "

She opened her eyes and yelled happily "CHOCOLATES!!!!"

"haan main apni Princess kay liye chocolates ley kar aaya hoon ...ab toh khush ho? aur kal hum donon picnic par sea view jaa rahen hain"

"YOUR THE BEST!!!YOUR THE BEST!!!YOUR THE BEST!!!YOUR THE BEST!!!YOUR THE BEST!!!YOUR THE BEST!!!" She hugged him roughly

"arre aaraam se chanda"

She opened the chocolates quickly and ate first bite then gave Zahid then she ate again and now it was Zahid's turn he opened his mouth but she took a bite again and again Zahid closed his mouth and kept watching her lovingly as she ate happily

Hania was humming to herself when the phone rang

She picked it up quickly "Hello Zahid!!!"

"Jee nahi madam main hoon" came a sarcastic voice

"Sorry Tutu kaisi ho tum??"

"pehle toh aapa mera naam Tooba hai aur doosri baat i'm great aur main kal aa rahi hoon Karachi"

"Such much tum kal aa rahi ho Tutu??...par main tum ko recieve nahi kar sakti i'm busy"

"acha toh madam kay paas jiju kay liye time hai par meray liye nahi!!!"

"acha naraaz matt ho main Zahid se kahoon gi woh tumhe recieve karey ga"

"pakka"

"100 percent jaan"

"theeek hai bye"

"bye Tutu"

Zahid and Shahla came down to dinner both were happy at the thought of picnic.Zahid sat down and strted eating happily before Shahla could settle down Anila came forward and kissed her daughters forehead Shahla just smiled weakly"

Anila made Shahla sit next to Zahid and began "aaj aap sub kay liye meray pass zabardast khabar hai"

Abda answered like always very polietly "kya baat hai bajiya?"

Anila giggled and said proudly "Shahla kay liye rishtaa aaya hai aur kal woh Shahla ko dekhne aa rahey hain"

Zahid's spoon fell down Shahla looked at him with pain in her eyes but Zahid just said "mujhe bhook nahi lag rahi" very politely and ran out.Shahla didn't feel like eating either so she just ran out to her room and cried her eyes out looking at the door waiting for Zahid to come with chocolates and cheer her up

Zahid was walking quietly when he heard familliar voice "Zahid mian kaise hain aap"

"arrey Azaan tum yahaan"

"kya hua??" Azaan could always guess whenever Zahid was down

"Kuch bhi nahi"

"theek hai main to tumhaara kuch nahi lagta na? mujhe kyun bataao gay?"

"nahi nahi Azaan tum to meray baday bhai ho tum se kya chupaaonga...woh kal Shahla ko log dekhne aa rahe hain"

"acha...tum usse boltay kyun nahi?"

"kya"

Azaan got angry "tumhaarey jooton ka number aur kiya?...uff ke tum Shahla se pyaar kartey ho"

"...nahi woh mujhe apna maamoo samjhti hai"
"samjhne main aur honay main bohot farq hai"

"par poori duniya kay liye yeh hi haqiqat hai ke main adopted nahi hoon"

Azaan was very angry now "theek hai mat bolo wait karo jab uski shaadi ho jaaye aur tumhaarey do bachey hon tab ke liye wait kar lo kunke usko log kal dekhne aa rahey hain aur 2 hafton main tumhaari shaadi hai uss churail Haniya se"

Zahid turned quiet untill his phone rang

"Hello"

"Zahid"

"Bolo Haniya"

"Talk of the witch " Azaan added with a smirk "and the witch is here"

Zahid smirked and thanked God that Haniya didn't hear that

"Zahid woh kal woh meri cousin Tooba Lahore se aarahi hai tum usko recieve kar lo airport par okay tata bye "

"par... par ...ruko ...Haniya...ruko"

"kya hua?" Azaan added

"woh kal uski koi cousin Tooba Lahore se aarahi hai usko recieve karna hai airport par kal toh Shahla ki wajah se nahi jaasakta...tum chhaley jao"

"pagal ho mujhe us churail ki bhootni cousin se nahi milna"

"plzz plzz plzz" Zahid made a puppy dog face which Azaan couldn't resist

"theek hai theek hai khush?"

"haan"

Okay this was first chapter did you guys like it??
Edited by MewPrincess - 13 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

------ never mind... 😊

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 13 years ago
Paramore thumbnail
okay waiting for your comments and suggestions feel free to give me suggestions and how to improve i would be very happy
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update Mew 😊
enjoyed it to the core
Loved the bonding between Zahid and shehla...Zahid is treating her like a little kid...that chocolate sharing scene was really cute 😳
and Hania...oh im already disliking her...she didnt even care to listen what zahid had to say over the phone...
that tutu name for tooba is very cute... πŸ˜ƒ
hawww...there is a rishta for shehla in the very first chapter...hope she doesnt gets married so soon...
Liked the lil bits of azzan a lot...specially him calling hania a witch πŸ˜†
pls update soon...waiting !!
Lots of Love πŸ€—
Paramore thumbnail
awww thank you soo much!!!!!

yeah he does treat her like that thnx!!

me too i dislike her too

no Shahla won't get married Zahid will to Hania sadly

sure and thnx for reading