keaun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sony never thought twice about axing bhph. Sony never gave the team of bhph a chance to improve their ratings. How cum sony gave CCKP a second chance to improve their ratings. The show that was supposed to replace CCKP is now put on hold.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is sad thing.BHPH  serial is 100% better than CCKP😭
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Am agreeing with aap sab se 😭
sunaina02 thumbnail
Do not blame Sony only , may be the production House was not interested too,
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you guys. Dont understand why BHPH wasnt given a second chance. It couldhve done fantastic,... I feel they shouldhve at least let it complete 1 year. Sad ðŸ˜­
sunaina02 thumbnail
No - it is good that BHPH did not continue otherwise BArun would not have had the chance to be in IPK which has really brought him the fame he deserves.

xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

No - it is good that BHPH did not continue otherwise BArun would not have had the chance to be in IPK which has really brought him the fame he deserves.

Yes, this is true, he wouldnt have gotten IPKKND,... but I dont think that means he wouldnt have gotten the fame he deserves. I believe in destiny. I think Barun would have seen the fame and success he is seeing now regardless of BHPH continuing or ending. He's a fantastic actor. He may have been recognized if BHPH had continued, and it got more popular. Or even if it did continue, and he still didnt get fame,... he wouldhve moved on to another show and proved himself there. Either way, fame is in Barun's destiny. It was meant to happen. It wouldhve happened even if BHPH didnt end,... even if he didnt get IPK. The only difference would be time. Its not a question of how or with what he got the fame he deserves,... its a question of when he got it. It just so happened that BHPH ended,.. he got IPK, ... and fame came to him sooner. If BHPH had continued,.. the fame may have come later in his career. But either way,.. fame was destined to come to Barun.
Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 12 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by BarunAnkiLuv

Yes, this is true, he wouldnt have gotten IPKKND,... but I dont think that means he wouldnt have gotten the fame he deserves. I believe in destiny. I think Barun would have seen the fame and success he is seeing now regardless of BHPH continuing or ending. He's a fantastic actor. He may have been recognized if BHPH had continued, and it got more popular. Or even if it did continue, and he still didnt get fame,... he wouldhve moved on to another show and proved himself there. Either way, fame is in Barun's destiny. It was meant to happen. It wouldhve happened even if BHPH didnt end,... even if he didnt get IPK. The only difference would be time. Its not a question of how or with what he got the fame he deserves,... its a question of when he got it. It just so happened that BHPH ended,.. he got IPK, ... and fame came to him sooner. If BHPH had continued,.. the fame may have come later in his career. But either way,.. fame was destined to come to Barun.

I will fully agree with you Ria.In BHPH itself he has shown different types of emotions.Every body liked his acting in BHPH. This serial has given a firm base to increased his popularity .if he has missed IPK definitely he would have shine in other serial.
One thing is definite his acting talent was noticed in BHPH that is sure.

sunaina02 thumbnail
I do not believe in destiny .

It is the capability of taking the right decision at right time that makes or breaks a person .

When BHPH ended Ankita and Barun were at the same level .

Now ??

Anusuyaji , I also think Baruns acting as Shravan is much better quality than in IPK but it is not only acting that counts.

And it is the rule of the world to progress further , to newer projects, venture out .

BHPH was there, was good,  but now its days are over .

xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Dekhiye,.. soch toh har kise ki apni apni hoti hai,... aur yahan par bhi aisa hi kuch hai. Jo humare apne opinions hain voh toh badalne se rahe. Lekin ek baat toh hum sab keh sakte hain, ke jaisa bhi hai,.. jaisa bhi hua, ... Barun is a great actor. And we are all happy to see him growing and getting the fame he deserves.

Jaise sunaina ne kaha, it is not just about acting. Obviously, the show, the story line, the costars and team, the channel... all matter just as much for an actors' success. I am not saying anyone is wrong in what they think. Sunaina, jo tumhari soch hai, voh apni jaga pe bilkul sehi hai, aur Anasuyaji ki bhi soch sehi hai. Lekin jaise maine kaha,... I personally feel Barun would have found fame in some role or another sometime in his career. It just so happened that IPK has done it for him, and Im very happy to see him successful today.

BHPH has ended, and we all have to move on,.. yeh bhi manti hoon. All shows come to an end,.. none of them are forever. Lekin har show ki ek capacity hoti hai,.. aur yeh dekha jaata hai ke voh kab tak successfully chal sakhta hai. Aur mera yeh manaa hai ke BHPH aur chal sakhta tha. Unfortunately, it did not get the time it deserved. Ab hum bhi toh kuch kar nahi sakhte,... bas aasha kar sakhte hain, ke shayad kabhi phir se koi BHPH jaisa show aaye, aur hum phir se SaVan jaise characters ko pyar kar payein.
Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 12 years ago