Nimra and Sameer ...Dead :'(

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG in today's episode of Totay huye Par Ajjiya ,Sameer ,Nimra and Zaheem all go to a lake or something ..the water was very deep Nimrah's foot slipped she fell in Sameer ran into water to save Nimra although Ajjiya told him not to while Sameer tried to rescue Nimra he felt drowning himself he asked Zaheem to help him but that idiot Zaheem grabbed on to Ajjiya who was trying to ge in water and save her sister and husband 😭😭.Poor Sameer kept yelling and yelling for help from Zaheem but he stood still and finally both of their feet rose above water indicating that both Nimra and Zaheem were dead 😭 😭😭 and that pagal Zaheem was shown in precap to be saying to himsel that now Ajjiya and him can meet...i'm so upset i wanted Zaheem to fall for Nimra and her good qualities but poor Sameer and Nimra both are dead 😭😭
Edited by MewPrincess - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
i still can't believe they are dead worst thp episode ever!!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WTH??? how can they be dead??? NOOO.. Sameer is such a sweetheart.. the serial is ending or what??? how can the parallel leads die??? 😲😲 or they are going to be back.. Zaeem is such a ****** *
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲 OMGG i didn't watched yesterday's epi. n it all happened yesterday ! ..what u have written reading that i am hating Zaheem :-x

-amnah
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was full nonsense! Upar se paani wasn't so deep too. Massive Lameness.. I'm gonna stop watching if Zaeem and Ajia get together now. So sick! Tauba
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It was the lamest episode everrr...ufff hw can sum1 drown in such shallow water...ugghhh...they cud have shot it much better...😵
It was PURE LAME!!! Dint make sense at alll...
Paramore thumbnail
yes guys they died but their dead bodies are not yet found so hope they are alive

don't worry Ajjiya hates Zaheem now bcz of Sameer now she hates Zaheem's existance

yeah the drowning part was a bit dumb but they couldn't really throw them in that kinds of water which are dangerous right?

I hope Nimra and Sameer come back as they were not found and Zahem gets a good beating from Nimra side + Sameer + Ajjiya all should beat him!!! 😡
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i cant believe it yaar i saw today epi ajjya was so tensed i hate tht stupid zaheem i luv sameer n ajjiya they bth luk gd
Paramore thumbnail
I although love Ayeza and Sami Khan together...but i hate Zaheem cuz Nimra was a thousannd times better then Ajjiya but its just soo sad i'm really upset for Nimra
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nimra Sameer are coming back for sureee... i can bet on it.. i would be mad if they turn the serial into a hindi drama like Sameer Nimra coming back together after years..😡