OMG ..check now its imp

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gosh i found Rabia Bilal's profile on FB!!! she is awesome!!! she even aired on ARY in 2000 in your show plus .My mom watched it daily..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
OMG you don't know her??? ask your mom perhaps she might know...

Well she is one of the best yogists in Pak right now from 14 years atleast .She has wrote articles on Yoga in She magazine and Khawateen digest and she has also aired her own segment on Yoga in 2000 on ARY show your show plus .My mom learns Yoga from her .Right now she is one of Pak gems right now cuz she has even recieved letters from people from outside Pakistan .She is famous in Pakistan and abroad!!!.I'm her biggest fan!! And i hate when people like Matthira appear on TV and destroy the image of Yoga experts .Trust me she is the best!!

And she is so beautiful...i've seen her elegant and pretty .I even took an autograph of her 😳
hausaf thumbnail
Well.. no one knows who Rabia Bilal Yogini is... i believe that's self explanatory? 😛
Paramore thumbnail
well maybe because she never introduced herself on net but ask the biggest yogists she is pretty well known .You don't know her thats sad for you .She was the first yoga expert to appear on tv ! .Shhe is trained by one of the biggest yoga experts and master Telepathist in World Rahet Fateh Ali Khan .So if you don't know anything don't bother to question 😛
hausaf thumbnail
True... True.. I honestly don't know anything about her... I asked many people.. No one knows her.. I was just wondering if she is THAT good and THAT renowned.. I mean SOMEBODY should know her?????? But well.. the only Rahat Fateh Ali Khan I know is the SINGER RFAK.. and as per my little knowledge he is no expert on anything but singing..😆

Mathira is just some dumb wanna-be... and hey.. Yogi Wajahat probably has more followers than Ms. Bilal...? its all about publicity!

I saw your other post abt the FAN CLUB... I am awaiting people to join it...😉
Paramore thumbnail
look people of this generation don't know her but many people do and i'm suprised none on this website! actually she is Mrs Bilal 😆

Publicity?? why does she need any? she is running her own institue for 14 whole years!! i had to do lot of effort and then she let me join her class other wise she hs full class already and doesn't want more students!

And OMG her is no big deal but you don't know her teacher!!! now i'm sure Pakistan will never care for their treasures!! he is a master yoga expert and telepathist he has even calls from all over world!!! He is one of a very few pople to be master of yoga world wide.He wrote over 40 books !!!

like i expected Rabia Bilal and her teacher never came on net thats why they are not known by us and i'm disappointed!

are we this stupid?? India praises his yoga experts and we don't even know masters of Yoga world wide who raise Pak flag world wide
Paramore thumbnail
But really? this means you have no knowledge and your still arguing on this field then simply i have nothing more to say then a short example:

eg:If you don't know chinese language no one cares because more than 1 crore people know it!!

simmilarly

If you don't know masters of Yoga then no one cares cause millions of people worldwide know them (apparently none from PSF cuz we don't care about our Gems)
hausaf thumbnail
You are absolutely right .. She must be one of the gems of pakistan..But unfortunately.. an "unknown" gem...

and yup... you are right... If I don't know chinese language no one cares because more than 1 crore people know it!!

BUT

it really doesnt matter Why? BECAUSE I DON'T LIVE IN CHINA!!!😆

But yeah Majority of the people here on the PSF are from Pakistan and/or associated with Pakistan... so if they dont know who Ms. Bilal is...I mean.. well... Lol...it says itself.. and yeah you may get emotional or irrational over it.. but the matter of fact is.. no one HERE knows Ms. Bilal... you can create IMP marked posts.. or Fanclubs... but the fact remains fact.. she maybe a famous person and be really good at what she does... BUT.. no one knows her.. that is a fact...

FYI.. Ms. is used regardless of a person being married or unmarried.. Its a symbol of respect...http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Ms.

Paramore thumbnail
thats a sad point i'm sure sadly...

but i'm not talking about China!! i'm talking about Pakistan she and her teacher are from Pakistan

so shouldn't we know who are here best in world who deserve to be known!!! right??

thats why i'm trying to prromote her so that people of India know that they are not Only!! we Pakistani can become masters of anything that is why they envy us they are called den of Yoga but we have world masters in Pakistan .Thats whole reason i'm promoting her!! ...actually we all should!!!

sorry didn't know Ms is used for married ladies too LOL
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why don't u post her pic here ??

-amnah