sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Simran is shocked to see the blank ECG and calls for Abhi. Abhi comes in and Simran screams and says Shaguna dies bcos of me. Abhi then shows her that Shaguna is alright. Simran sees Shaguna and then realises that it was her dream and that Shaguna was still unconscious with her oxygen mask intact. Simran cries leaning towards Abhi. Abhi hugs her and comforts her. Just then, Shaguna starts to regain consciousness and calls Bhyi. Simran goes near her. Shaguna says i am sorry. Simran says you need not say that. Shaguna says just bcos of me, baby got lost. Simran asks her to stop talking and says nothing will happen to her. Shaguna, panting for breath, tells Simran that she wants to meet Shankar. Simran says she will bring Shankar.The doctor comes in. Starts to check her BP. Simran goes out with Abhi. Abhi says thank God, Shaguna has regained consciousness. Simran says she asked sorry and then feels bad that she had been harsh to Shaguna. She then tells Abhi that Shaguna wants to meet Shankar. Simran immediately calls the commissioner and tells him that it is Dr. Simran. She tells him that her maid is very critical and is in the hospital. She wants to meet her husband Shankar who is presently in jail. So she wants permission for that. The commissioner says he will grant permission, but asks Simran to hand over an application form to the police authorities requesting about the same. He says i think you are aware of all formalities. Simran agrees to it. She tells Abhi about the application. Abhi says he will go to the police station to hand over the form and will complete all legalities. Simran thanks him profusely. Simran says Shankar should meet Shaguna as soon as possible.

In the police station, Shankar is brought before the jailor. Shankar has black and blue scars on his face. The jailor asks Shankar why he beats up other prisoners. Shankar says that man abused him. The jailor then tells Shankar that his wife is in hospital and she wants to meet him. Shankar does not believe it and again asks about it. The jailor tells him that his wife Shaguna tried to commit suicide and is in a critical state in the hospital. Shankar says this cannot happen as Shaguna is with Dr. Simran. The jailor says Dr. Simran has filled up this requisition form and shows it to him. Shankar is shocked.

Shankar is brought to the hospital. He sees Shaguna. Shaguna starts to cry. Shankar also cries. He slowly comes near her. He is not in a position to speak and asks Simran with hands asto what happened to her. Simran pats him on his back and Simran and Abhi go out leaving Shankar with Shaguna. Shankar holds her hands and starts to cry aloud. He asks her what was the reason behind her act. He says I am bad and am in jail. We have kids and if something happens to you, what will happen to them? You cant leave me, he says. She starts to gasp for breath and her condition starts to deteriorate. Shankar cant believe his eyes and calls for the doctor. The doctor, Simran and Abhi come inside. The doctor asks everyone to go out. Shankar starts to cry aloud. THey all go out. The doctor asks the nurse to check her BP and then puts the oxygen mask over her face. The doctor tells Simran that Shaguna's heart beat is dropping.

In the lobby outside, Shankar is crying uncontrollably. Abhi tries to console him saying that Shaguna will get alright. Doctors are there with her. Shankar again asks Abhi what lead to Shaguna doing this. Abhi gives a hesitant look and tells him that is not important and she will be alright.

In the room, the doctor is trying to revive Shaguna's heart beat and is timing her heart beat revival machine on Shaguna's chest by counting numbers. The doctor repeats the process for few times and suddenly Shaguna regains her breath and starts to gasp. Simran is happy to see Shaguna's response. The doctor immediately puts Shaguna on oxygen mask and then tells Simran that she is stable now. Simran is relaxed. Simran starts to come out of the room when the police ask her about when to take Shaguna's statement. Simran asks them to wait for sometime. Simran goes out where Abhi and Shankar are seated. They get up when she comes near. Simran tells them that the doctors have revived Shaguna's heart beat and that she is now stable. Shankar then thanks God in a loud manner. He then asks them the question that why did Shaguna commit suicide? You were with her, so you might be knowing the difficulty of Shaguna, he tells Simran. Abhi and Simran look at each other. Abhi then tells Shankar that this is not the time for them to talk about that. Shaguna is alright and why bother about that now? Shankar says God saved my kids from dying. He then folds his arms, as in prayer, towards Simran and requests her to take care of Shaguna. The police tell Shankar that its time for them to leave. Shankar starts to go, but stops and again folds his hands and requests Abhi and Simran to bring Shaguna to the jail once she gets alright.

In London, Bua and Puaji are sitting in the garden. Bua is telling him days are passing and there is no information about Astha. She is worried for Simran. Puaji says they get hope when the phone bell rings and again they are disappointed. Hopes get broken quicckly. Bua says she is worried about Saurabh. Astha was his life, he is now left all alone. Above all, Shaguna committed suicide attempt. Saurabh must be going thro' hell, she says. Puaji tells her to talk to Saurabh and ask him whether they can come there for help.

Bua immediately calls Saurabh. Saurabh at once asks her is there any news from Astha. She says no. Bua asks how is Simran. Saurabh replies she is living somehow. She then asks him about Shaguna. Saurabh says she is now out of danger. Bua then asks him whether they should come there. Saurabh says no. They need to stay there as police are in touch with them. Bua says Harsh is here to take care. Saurabh says i dont deny it. But if you come here, Kath will be left alone. So he asks them to stay there. He says he is not alone as Rashmi and Pranay are with him. He tells her to find Astha as soon as possible. Bua says i will try my best.

In the hospital, Shaguna is sitting in the bed. The nurse gives her juice to drink. Shaguna refuses to take it. Simran comes in and takes the juice from the nurse. She comes near Shaguna and taking the spoon in her hand, asks Shaugna to sit straight. Shaguna at once sits. Simran starts to give her the juice spoon by spoon. Simran is crying and so is Shaguna. She starts to drink it. Simran then asks her you wanted to leave me and go. Even before me, You are AStha's mother. How could you leave me alone? You did not even think who will take care of me. We both have lost our child. If dying will solve the problem,then i too dont have a right to live, says Simran. Shaguna breaks down and starts to cry. Simran is also filled with tears. A very emotional scene in which they both hug eact other, comforting each other at the loss of the kid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

great that shaguna didn't die..

thanks for the update

rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sree!
jas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

shaguna didn't die.... otherwise there will be another court case and mess..

yup... it was simran's dream only............

Thanks for the update Sree.......

Yusra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

who whould astha be in next 18 yrs ...

i hope it's kumud from (kusum) she is nice

who is sonu .. it must be this guy

and gudiya hmmm i dunno wat do u think guys ?

rads thumbnail
thanks for the update. i am, glad shaguna didnt die.she is a great support for simran
richakang thumbnail
thx for the update........has anyone figured out who cud have taken aastha??

jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think after the leap shaguna might be the person who will recognise the lady who kidnapped astha because she has seen that lady one's when she was touching astha
Khushalay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanX for the great update.