Poll

Who do you think is best in Lipton light on hai?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Please vote or your fave and do comment plz πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^^^saw this thread and was wondering what this show was. I searched for it on youtube and got hooked! Have seen all the episodes so far. OMG, this show rocks! I just couldn't stop laughing and just wanted more! I simply love it! So, I really have to say a huge thanks to you...or else I would never have found out about this show!
And it is so hard to choose just one out of them all...
I like Afraz, Ali Gul and Saqib. Minhaj is good in guessing but he is not that good in acting though.
One of my favorite act has to be the Saqib's "Aaa Aaa Aaa" dead wife one! Hahaha!
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

^^^^^saw this thread and was wondering what this show was. I searched for it on youtube and got hooked! Have seen all the episodes so far. OMG, this show rocks! I just couldn't stop laughing and just wanted more! I simply love it! So, I really have to say a huge thanks to you...or else I would never have found out about this show!

And it is so hard to choose just one out of them all...
I like Afraz, Ali Gul and Saqib. Minhaj is good in guessing but he is not that good in acting though.
One of my favorite act has to be the Saqib's "Aaa Aaa Aaa" dead wife one! Hahaha!

awww well your welx dear 😳 and yes awesome show don't worry from now on i will update every saturday when this show airs and Saqib gosh he is just soo adorable see my avi in siggy box Saqib is simply adorable and last week he was adorable "nahi nahi baji main aisa waisa ladka nahi hoon" was sooo cutee can't help but drooling over Saqib on that scene😳 and in ttoday's episode when he bites his finger just soo adorable
simplytoxic thumbnail

hehe, yeah, he is really good. I think all these actors are really talented.

By the way, which day does it come on tv? and it is on ary?
Paramore thumbnail
yes definately

every saturday 6:30 pm on ARY
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aaah can't choose anyone !! everyonne is just Awwwsoomeee !!!!!

-amnah
Paramore thumbnail
no one can't but for me its Saqib
simplytoxic thumbnail
^^^^^I was also having hard time choosing...so I chose to refrain from voting..since there is no "all of them" option:P
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaah man thats Tough .. πŸ˜†
although awll are Best but for me , its a Tie between Afraaz Rasool n Minhaaj ..
i Love afraaz' Acting n i just LOVE how Minhaaj guesses Each character in the Party game !!! ...
πŸ˜† n i LOVE this Show πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Rishx_KSG- - 13 years ago