Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gurtian...

SS deserve appreciation..
πŸ‘

I dont care whether negetive/positive dev...but I seriously like SS acting...πŸ‘πŸΌ

And gurti to always rock when they are together..😳

SS acting just rock! And Gurti no words to describe them!😍 Though the scenes today were a bit out of place.. Dadima in hospital and just on the same day they lost everything and when they romance like this is sounds a bit bizziare... but i am fine with anything when it comes to Gurti...πŸ˜†
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol i used to watch that...in jyoti he used to be called brij,,but I agree he rocked as a bad guy
Gurti wer just amazing,,awww the fruit feeding scene was cute😍😍
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechantefille

I've seen Samir play negative way too long on other shows - now I wanna see him positive!

Ya... he has played negetive roles... But here why i am saying this is... this Positive Dev is giving diabetics.. Most of the times we ignore his scenes mainly because i am not able to digest him with Nano... but if and when he will turn negetive... i.e. a negetive Dev it will really be intersting to watch...
Such a nice actor should not be made into someone whom many viewers tend to ignore...
Edited by Preethi-Premi - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

Lol i used to watch that...in jyoti he used to be called brij,,but I agree he rocked as a bad guy
Gurti wer just amazing,,awww the fruit feeding scene was cute😍😍

maneet love to play apple apple!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i was worried about the cost of apple πŸ˜† with maan already going bankrupt!πŸ˜†
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post!!! Samir did a fab job!!! cnt wait 2 see hw he will confrnt his mom tmrw!!
n as always Maan Geet rocked!!! i really wnt 2 see maan n geet cleaning the house 2geva..hpefully we get 2 see sumin like that tmrw..geet managed the main room on her own..
Gurmeet Drashti have always rocked n will continue 2 do the same in the future!!!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_GurTi

lovely post!!! Samir did a fab job!!! cnt wait 2 see hw he will confrnt his mom tmrw!!

n as always Maan Geet rocked!!! i really wnt 2 see maan n geet cleaning the house 2geva..hpefully we get 2 see sumin like that tmrw..geet managed the main room on her own..
Gurmeet Drashti have always rocked n will continue 2 do the same in the future!!!

Thank You😊 I really want Samir to become negetive so that we dont ignore or get irritated with his scenes. Gurti never fail to rock!πŸ‘
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

SS acting just rock! And Gurti no words to describe them!😍 Though the scenes today were a bit out of place.. Dadima in hospital and just on the same day they lost everything and when they romance like this is sounds a bit bizziare... but i am fine with anything when it comes to Gurti...πŸ˜†

In GHSP nowdays Romance is always out of place...
It comes Just as a filler no link to story at alll...
But chalta hai..Gurti ke kiye Itna to sahna padega..
😳😳
😳
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

How can i not appreciate Gurti,... Even after an year, I had goosebumps seeing the way Maan held Geet's hand after she closed the door... GURTI ROCK!

😍 i m still dreaming...
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

gurti always awesome in any role so in sadest situation we saw different gurti but just mindblowingπŸ‘ & ss acting is also superb... he always play -ve role so he may wants to play +ve role... & in ghsp he plays very well in +ve role...& we like its role so he should be positive & good to see how he oppose his mom..

--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Samir... and negativity are like hand in a glove... he fits into it perfectly. We only have to see his past record to confirm this...

As for GurTi... they are too Licious