Kudos! Samir Sharma & Gurti!

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I know I sound lame appreciating Samir! But there are so many Maneet threads! There are goingto be so many opend in next few hours!
But today! I think i really want to appreciate Samir Sharma! My god... when Adi told him about all that dev's mom did, his change of expression, his shock to anger was truely Amazing!
With Dev talking about his Past mistakes, i think its going to make its appearance before Nano soon...
This Dev truely rocks!!!
Why the heck are CVs hell bent to keep him positive! I bet SAMIR will rock as a negetive or atleast anti-hero character! Please dont waste him as a saint!😑
To Hell with their positivity! If there can be a mother who is negetive why not a brother!😑
How can i not appreciate Gurti,... Even after an year, I had goosebumps seeing the way Maan held Geet's hand after she closed the door... GURTI ROCK!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Omg I Too Had electric currents everywhere Seeing Gurti😳😳😳
And Now SSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
He Is A Fab actor And Soo CUte Aswell.He rocks in geet and i am in awe of his actingπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

Omg I Too Had electric currents everywhere Seeing Gurti😳😳😳

And Now SSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
He Is A Fab actor And Soo CUte Aswell.He rocks in geet and i am in awe of his actingπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

You should have seen ihm in Jyoti... He rocks in negetive character! I am just so angered by the CVs for keeping him positive... Samir has a huge potential being negetive... He will not b considered as a filler if he becomes negetive... it will be interesting to watch him...😑
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Khushi nice post dear . i agree with . Gurti always rocks .and Today SS's acting was superb...
-Saruu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

You should have seen ihm in Jyoti... He rocks in negetive character! I am just so angered by the CVs for keeping him positive... Samir has a huge potential being negetive... He will not b considered as a filler if he becomes negetive... it will be interesting to watch him...😑

I DidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
His Anger Is The Best buh hes gud at comic aswellπŸ˜‰
sillyme1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

yeah i saw him in Jyoti..even i want him to turn negative...!!he'll rock d damn show yaar..better than "MUMMYJEE" atleast...!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SS deserve appreciation..
πŸ‘

I dont care whether negetive/positive dev...but I seriously like SS acting...πŸ‘πŸΌ

And gurti to always rock when they are together..😳
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hi Khushi nice post dear . i agree with . Gurti always rocks .and Today SS's acting was superb...

Hi dear! I am not kushi! I am preethi!πŸ˜†
Ya today SS really did neat job... waiting to see how he reacts tomorrow... not as Dev... but as an actor SS who plays Dev... πŸ˜†
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I've seen Samir play negative way too long on other shows - now I wanna see him positive!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

I DidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His Anger Is The Best buh hes gud at comic aswellπŸ˜‰

Yes Dear... he is good in that area also. But the story really demands a negative Dev... And SS is the best for it...