- Bollywood Creation Gallery #5 - - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
wawooo lovely PC stuff .. im badly waiting for Agneepath and Don2 both hav pari and my Hrithik ..i wanna make some PC sigz but dnt have any pic of her i mean latest onez 😔
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

wawooo lovely PC stuff .. im badly waiting for Agneepath and Don2 both hav pari and my Hrithik ..i wanna make some PC sigz but dnt have any pic of her i mean latest onez 😔

you like PC and Hrithik together???
me too i'm egerly waiting for Agnepath for terrific performances and Don 2 for terrific actions scenes 😆
Edited by lovePC - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lovePC

you like PC and Hrithik together???

hii sweet u hav PC pics ..i never made PC stuff but i want t make if u hav some pics can u PM me whn u hav time no jaldii ...😳
-Anjaani- thumbnail

hii sweet u hav PC pics ..i never made PC stuff but i want t make if u hav some pics can u PM me whn u hav time no jaldii ...😳

aww thanks i will definitely  pm you her pics 😊
but you didn't answer my question: i asked if you like Hrithik and PC together or individually??

aww thanks i will definitely  pm you her pics 😊
but you didn't answer my question: i asked if you like Hrithik and PC together or individually??

i'm Hug hrithik fan ..to be Honest i wasnt PC fan ...but suddenly i become her fan ..frm her interviews she is just realy sweet girl and adorable 😳😳 and afcouz i love love love her with Hrithik ..❤️
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail
^^^then you are really lucky cuz you will see  ypur fav. couple not in 1 movie but in 3 movies together: Kriish2, Don 2 and Agnepath. and you know i have feeling she will end up with Hrtihk in Don 2 cuz i think SRK is playing the role of the villain and she is seeking revenge from him... 

^^^then you are really lucky cuz you will see  ypur fav. couple not in 1 movie but in 3 movies together: Kriish2, Don 2 and Agnepath. and you know i have feeling she will end up with Hrtihk in Don 2 cuz i think SRK is playing the role of the villain and she is seeking revenge from him... 

han kuch b ho sakta hai don2 mein ..u dnt like PC with Hrithik ..!!!
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail

han kuch b ho sakta hai don2 mein ..u dnt like PC with Hrithik ..!!!

I do like Hrithik and PC togeher i was the one who was the most happiest when i heard that PC is going to be In kriish 2  but most of the people don't like them together
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please guys tell me honestly what do u think of these edits. I think they are bad and I want to stop doing them. lol I don't want to embarrass my self with bad creations. These are meant for Tubmlr, I post them on there. I want honest opinion! I know the last two edits might look the same, but I have done them differently.

My Edit #TWM

Same pic, but I did this one differently…My Edits

Another one of my edits… #TWM

Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail
^^ Lensa theses are absolutely  awesome, good job girl 👏