June 29th WU! *Uttara-Devyani tension/Vidya found*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hellooo peopleees! How are you all doing on this very fine dayyy?

I'm off to watch the episode... I sure hope something exciting happens!😆

At the Jhaakar House, Gaurav tells Devyani that they told Vidya the entire truth about Karan and him. Devyani asks him what the need was to do this, and Gaurav says that Vidya was getting ready to get him married to Arti, and the only way I could stop this madness was to tell her the truth. Right then, Imli and Jaggi come and say that Vidya is not anywhere in the house. Devyani shoves Gaurav out and tells him to go find her. And she warns Imli that no one should find out anything about Vidya.

Uttara sitting at the dinner table, and she notices how Devyani looks disturbed. SSP comes right then, and asks why everyone is really quiet, and asks about Vidya and Gaurav. Devyani says they both went out, maybe for dinner or a drive.

Aditya and Priya waiting at a red light, and says not even a red light will stop them, and he is driving, and a policeman stops him. Aditya tells him that his little kids will be on the street, and makes up something up about a divorce, and how he has money for the fine, and when his wife finds out about him then she'll divorce him, and then Priya steps in saying her husband will find out about her driving around with a man this late at night and will divorce her as well. The poor confused  policeman lets them go, saying he doesn't want to be responsible for two divorces 🤣🤣

Gaurav driving around the roads looking for Vidya, when he gets a phonecall from Karan, and tells him he'll call him later. Karan tries to say something, but Gaurav just hangs up.

In the kitchen, Devyani saying to Imli how the phone isn't even going through, and Uttara comes and asks what's going on, and Devyani tries to say nothing, and Uttara tells her if she doesn't want to tell her the truth she doesn't have to, but no need to lie. Uttara asks Imli, and Imli just spills the truth about how Vidya isn't home yet and Uttara utterly shocked.

Priya and Aditya eating pani puri, when Priya sees Jaggi just standing in the middle of the road, and calls over to him to ask him what's going on. Jaggi explains how they're looking for Vidya, she hasn't come home yet. Priya and Aditya completely surprised. Aditya tells Priya to go home, and him and Jaggi go off to try and find Vidya.

Uttara asks Devyani why she lied to SSP, and Devyani says that she didn't want him troubled. Uttara continues to insist that Devyani tell SSP about the Vidya's truth, and Devyani tells her to not come in the middle of all this because she's doing what is right. Devyani calls Gaurav, and he says that he hasn't found out anything.

Devyani then calls Vidya's mom and asks if Vidya went to their house, and Vidyas mom grows frantic, and Devyani says that Gaurav and Vidya got into a little fight, and she left the house. And she says how everyone is looking for her.

Right then, Priya returns home, and asks Devyani what's going on, and explains how Jaggi told her about the situation. Devyani worries that if everyone found out by now, then even SSP will find out, and then he'll find out Gaurav's truth and all hell will break loose.

Aditya and Jaggi return home and tell all the women that they have no clue as to where Vidya is. Aditya asks Devyani if she told SSP, and she says no. Gaurav comes home right then with no news as well. Aditya goes to wake up SSP, and Devyani can't stop him. Right then, Vidya's mom calls and Devyani says they have no news.  And right then, Vidya knocks on her mom's door, and her mom tells Devyani that she's home. Everyone is relieved.

Aditya wakes up SSP and begins to tell him, and Devyani comes to try and stop him, but Aditya just tells him the truth. Devyani just says that Vidya is home and everything is fine, and Aditya leaves.Devyani tries to explain, and SSP yells at her for lying to him, and then tells Devyani to handle the situation in her own way and bring Vidya home. Otherwise, he'll handle the situation his own way and it won't e pleasant. Devyani lost in thought.

Precap: Devyani tells Vidya's mom that she's going to come and pick up Vidya, and Vidya's mom says that she'll come and drop her off herself. Vidya hearing this begins screaming in the background that she doesn't want to go anywhere, she won't! And Devyani is surprised.

Comments: Well it was a pretty dull episode. Everyone found out Vidya is missing, and even SSP, and he's not happy. I'm guessing the CVs are paving the way for the big revelation of Gaurav's truth. The AdiYa scene was hilarious today, when they tricked the police officer 🤣

Overall, a 7/10 for me. I'm excited about the precap :)

Cheers!

-Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Dear ...Reading ur update is like seeing the show again ... I am also excited seeing the precap ... Vidya's outburst 
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Thanks Dear ...Reading ur update is like seeing the show again ... I am also excited seeing the precap ... Vidya's outburst 

:)

I really hope Vidya stays stubborn with her no. I really dont want her just returning home because SSP needs to find out this truth...soon.
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Naina ðŸ¤—,

Thanks for the update, It was an ok episode. AdiYa scene was funny😆.

Precap seems very interesting, vidya's screeching shows her anger  about the incident  

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

:)

I really hope Vidya stays stubborn with her no. I really dont want her just returning home because SSP needs to find out this truth...soon.

Even i feel the same that she shouldnt return home unless everyone gets to know why she left the house. 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divyakeerhi

Hey Naina ðŸ¤—,

Thanks for the update, It was an ok episode. AdiYa scene was funny😆.

Precap seems very interesting, vidya's screeching shows her anger  about the incident  

Not only anger , but her helplessness that she lost everything
divya_181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Not only anger , but her helplessness that she lost everything

I agree with u
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina.
Adiya scene was funny.
Atleast Vidya is safe and i agree she shouldnt return back home. She has no reason to.
tanyaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for lovely update
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnks...I hope vidya don't go bac!