MG FF:Limitless -Thread 2-

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Sliver and blue

Characters:

Maan Singh Khurana: 28 year old business tycoon, owner of Khurana Enterprise. He has had responsibility thrust up on him at the young age of 18. He is anti-social and has trust issues due to his past. In love with a girl whom he can't forget.

Geet Handa: 24 year old trainee surgeon. Lives in London currently but was born and brought up in Australia. Used to be outgoing and vivacious. However past experiences have a changed her into a cynic and is distrustful of everyone. In love with someone whose name she doesn't know but was hurt by misunderstandings.

Synopsis:

Two strangers meet in the middle of the night to begin a relationship that will change the coarse of their lives. Without even knowing each others names they give each other implicit trust and devotion. They become Iman and Belle, characters they create for themselves to live in their own fairytale. They meet in the darkness hidden from the world and with every meeting fall more in love until they are bound together. However fate tears them apart creating a chasm that seems impossible to heal.

Four years later Geet and Maan meet again. But everything has changed. One cannot find it in her heart to forgive while the other fights to get his love back. So begins the battle between the two.

INDEX:

Thread 1:

Prologue- Pg 1 & Below

Chapter 1: Mocha Latte - Pg 4

Chapter 2: Watching you watch me - Pg 7

Chapter 3: Arrogance in Shining Armour - Pg 12

Chapter 4: Friends and Foes - Pg 17

Chapter 5: Rendezvous -Pg 23

Chapter 6: Family Patterns - Pg 29

Chapter 7: Building Sandcastles and dreams - Pg 34

Chapter 8: Questions...and more questions - Pg 41

Chapter 9: Cinderella's Ball - Pg 47

Chapter 10: Drowning with you - Pg 56

Chapter 11: Blinded - Pg 64

Chapter 12: Here is my heart - Pg 72

Chapter 13: Blood stained - Pg 82

Chapter 14: Escalation - Pg 92

Chapter 15: Emergency calls...911 - Pg 103

Chapter 17: Fall into your arms - Pg 123

Thread 2:

Chapter 18: Left...gone..away - Pg 1

Chapter 19: Wounds, pain and healing - Pg 14

Chapter 20: Pawns in the game - Pg 25

Chapter 21: Men will be men - Pg 37

Chapter 22: Ma..mother..mum...new beginnings - 55 

Chapter 23: The apple of their eyes - 71

Chapter 24: The aftermath - Pg 89

Chapter 25: Walking alone - Pg 108

Chapter 26: Entrapment - Pg 122

Thread 3:

Chapter 27: Heartbeats - Pg 5

Prologue

"Well this is my humble abode" Dev said with a smirk, while ushering her inside.

The house was absolutely gorgeous. Well it was a mansion, rather than a house but she guessed to Dev it was home. The foyer had marble floor and the walls were adorned with expensive paintings. The whole place was lit up by a massive chandelier hanging from the high ceiling. The carpet they were walking on was a soft and a rich maroon colour. While the place did not have the sleek and minimal look that was in vogue, it did not look gaudy because it retained its classic appeal.

She felt out of place here. After all she was a nobody without any hope of becoming anything.

"NO!" Geet thought to herself. "I am somebody. I am not less than anyone else.  I won't go over those words and diminish myself. If I lose my self-respect then I am going to be left with nothing. I won't let him win"

Geet pulled her thoughts together and turned to Dev. "Humble my foot! Your house is lovely. Very elegant. I had no idea that my buddy was so rich"

"Come on Geet, no need for formalities with me" Dev stated while winking at her
"Plus nothing is too classy for my best girl. You know you look stunning"

Geet couldn't help but laugh. She did make a special effort today to look her best. She was wearing a red anarkali salwar kameez with simple gold jhumkas. Her waist length hair was left open and framed her face.  

"Best girl? Darling I never thought you would be as fickle to replace me"

Both turned around to see an elegant elderly lady in white saree. She approached them with a mischievous smile on her face.

"DADIMAA!!!" Dev's face broke into a massive smile.

"Now you remember your Dadi. Why didn't you call me to tell that you are coming back from London today?"

"Dadi I wanted to give you a surprise. After all you are the light of my life and the most beautiful lady in the world" Dev exclaimed, while giving Dadi a massive bear hug.

"Ha, yeh tho kehthe ho. Maagar hume lagta hain ke ab se aap ko koi aur zaada acha lagta hain" Dadi pulled his ear while teasing him.

"Nah Dadi. This is just Geet"

"Namaste Dadimaa" Geet bent down to touch Dadi's feet.

"Namaste Beti. Dev told me so much about you. Thank you for being such a good friend to this nalayak"

"HAHAHAA. Don't worry Dadi I tell him all the time that he doesn't deserve a friend like me. I am too good for the likes of him"

"Stop this you two. You guys just met and already you are tag teaming. This is unfair" Dev said in mock anger.

"Sorry yaar, but I couldn't help myself. Dadi thank you for inviting me"

"Don't say such things. I know how much you have helped Dev. Iss ghar ko aapna hi samjho. Dev introduce Geet to everyone"

"Sure. Come on girl-who-used-to-be my friend"

"Hmm'sure. As if you can stay away from me" Geet joked while walking with Dev. "Mera siva tujhe se kaun dosti karega? Tui tho akela hi rehtha meri bina"

They continued their friendly bickering while Dev led her around. Suddenly he stopped behind a tall man.

"Oh here is my big bro, Maan. You know the one I always talk about" Dev reached over to tap Maan on the shoulder.

Geet suddenly had a premonition that something significant was about to happen, as if this moment would change her life forever and that there would be no turning back from her onwards.

This was confirmed when her eyes meet with deep chocolate colored ones.

"TUM!" Maan couldn't believe his eyes. It was her. The one person he could never stop thinking about, the one person he didn't want to stop thinking about. The girl who came every night into his dreams and made him want her more every time he woke up.  He drank her in with his eyes. She looked the same; the same hazel eyes, the same cupid bow shaped lips and she made his heart race exactly the same way. He slowly brought his hand forward to touch her, to make sure that she was real and not a figment of his imagination.

Geet stared at the man in disbelief. It was him! After all this time he had come in front of her again. She was frozen, unable to take her eyes off him. He loomed over her like a nightmare she was unable to vanquish.

But she was broken out of her trance when he reached for her.

"Is it really you!" Maan asked in a broken voice, while reaching for her at the same time.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" screamed Geet, "GET AWAY FROM ME!" With that she run as fast as her legs could carry.   She ran past everyone, unaware that everyone had stopped to stare at her. The only thing she knew was that she couldn't stand to be in front of him after all that he had done.

Maan was slow in reacting but as soon as he could he ran after her. He couldn't let her go. Not again. She was his last hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

THANK YOU GUYS!! OMG THREAD 2!!

Amazing!!

Ok..let me calm down ๐Ÿ˜†

Firstly thanks again...love all the support you give me...it means the world.

Secondly this update is quite...well it's a mix of humor, anger, lust and love...there are swear words and scenes that might not be everyone's thing...so glance past those parts if you want! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sliver and blue

Chapter 18: Left..gone...away

When you wake and find me gone,

Don't cry for the dreams lost,

Nor wither away the memories we built

For I shall come back to regain my love.

PRESENT:

Geet hugged her best friend, finally feeling a bit calm. She had known that after her call to him, he would come to see her but still she was surprised at how soon he had come. Then again he had always looked after her. She broke out of the hug, smiling at him and squeezed his hand to convey her gratitude and happiness at having him here. Meera and Naina just smiled seeing the two hug, while Dadima looked on in confusion.

"I am so glad you're here. I've missed you so much." Geet said in a voice filled with emotion.

"Me too, after all there is no fun without my evil witch." Seb replied with a soft smile, not needing to say anything else. They rarely needed to vocally express themselves because they had been friends for so long that it became useless.

"SEB!" Mel ran into the room, quickly hugging Seb.

"Hmm...there is a smell here" Seb pretended to look confused. "I wonder what it is? Oh no it's smelly Melly!" Mel just giggled and gestured for him to pick her up which he did immediately. "How is my favourite little goddaughter?"

Mel giggled some more and gave Seb a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Mel missed Seb. What did you bring for me?"

"Little greedy guts! Don't worry Miss Universe I bought a lot of things for you. Now tell me did you take care of my two beautiful girlfriends?" Seb asked, while giving a cheeky grin at Geet and Meera.

Meliara nodded with all seriousness. "I looked after them, just as you asked."

"Yes she sure did look after us." Meera said giving a big smile at the two and went forward to hug her friend. "We all missed you Seb!"

"I missed you as well Meer." Seb said with genuine affection as he ruffled Meera's hair.
 "And who do we have here? Miss Hatchet Face?" His voice was filled with sarcasm as well as amusement he looked at Naintara.

Meera and Geet groaned, knowing that the two would get into a fight, as usual. Naintara gave him a glare and was about to say something, no doubt scathing and mean but she was beaten to it by Mel.

Mel pulled at Seb's ear and said. "Bad Seb! You are mean to Naina! Say sorry."

"But Mel-" Seb tried to protest but Mel wasn't having any of that. She reached over and bit his ear. "Ouch..ok little monster I'll say sorry to the she-devil."

"Hahahhaa, see Sebastian, my Meliara knows how to defend her favourite aunt!" Naintara said triumphantly, while taking Mel out of Seb's arms.

"Where is the Dev? Running away before he gets shackled to our very own Cruella DeVille? Don't blame him. Poor guy, I would be running for my life if I was getting married to this shrew."

This time Naintara looked as if she was ready to stab or kill him. Before things could get out of hand, Geet quickly intervened. "That's enough you two. Two minutes and you two are ready to kill each other. Both of you are behaving like two year olds!"

Savitri Devi couldn't help but be amused by the banter between all the friends. They looked so comfortable with each other and she had never seen Naina like this before. She was usually quite cold and withdrawn, but it seemed that this group had brought her out of her shell.

"Geet beti, won't you introduce your friend to me?" Savitri reproached her.

"Oppss, sorry Dadimaa. This is Seb my best friend and-"

"And I am her fianc." Sebastian quickly interjected. His eyes were twinkling with hidden amusement, warning Geet that he was up to something.

She gave a small confused smile, surprised that Seb had decided to blurt that out but shrugged it off. "Yes Dadimaa, he is my best friend as well as my fianc. Sebastian this is Savitri Devi, Dev's Grandmother."

Suddenly they were all startled by the sound of glass smashing. It broke the happy mood that had settled in the room. Dadima quickly got up and said, "I better check what happened. It was lovely meeting you Sebastian and I hope you feel at home here. There is a guestroom in the left wing where all the girls are staying."

"Thank you Ma'am. No wonder Dev kept you away from us, you are too beautiful! If only I had met you before I got engaged to Geet." Seb said with his trademark wink and smirk while he shook hands with Dadima.

Dadimaa couldn't help but giggle at the ridiculous comment. The other women in the room just rolled their eyes, used to Seb's ability to flirt with all women, regardless of age.

"Dadimaa ignore him. He just needs an excuse to flirt with anyone." Naina retorted.

"Savitri just ignore her, she is just jealous that you are far more beautiful than her." Seb teased Naintara, trying to rile her up even further.

"You pompous-" Naina started to shout but Geet interjected again.

"Come on Seb, let me take you to the guestroom." She dragged him away, managing to avoid another war of words between the two arch nemeses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a comfortable silence as Geet sat on the bed while Seb unpacked his suitcase. She watched him, contemplating what they were about to do.

He is my best friend. Yet I am setting out to ruin his life by marrying him. Why must it be like this? But for Mel's sake I am helpless.

"Thanks Seb." Geet wished there were adequate words to express how much she appreciated Seb's help.

"What on earth are you saying thanks for?"

"For...for being you. For coming here so soon after I called you. And most of for being the best friend anyone could hope for." She said quietly.

Seb hurriedly sat next to her and put his arm around her. "Come on Gi! Don't be like that. You have no reason to say thanks to me."

"No reason to say thanks! How can you say that? Do you even realize the enormity of what we are about to do? This isn't a simple thing-"

"Is that what our friendship has come down to? Saying thanks to each other as if we haven't known each other for our whole lives?"

"You are marrying me when you can marry anyone you want and when you haven't even fallen in love. It's not fair!" Guilt was etched in every word but she had to say this. "My life is already..it's far from perfect but I feel selfish dragging you into it. You deserve so much more than getting married to a friend."

"Getting married to my best friend you mean. Well I guess it's a bit incestuous marrying you." Seb gave his trademark smirk. "But look at it from my point of view. I can flirt, sleep and be with any girl if I am married to you! I'll just tell all the women that my wife beats me up every night and that she sleeps with every other man. That will definitely lure them all in, you know what big suckers they are for a sad story."

Geet gave an amused laugh at Seb attempts to make the situation look better.

"Oh dear lord! Is that a laugh I see? Is Geet Handa finally laughing?" Seb asked in a fake shocked voice before he proceeded to tickle her.

"Stop...stop Seb." Geet tried to gasp out between hysterical laughter. "Please..please stop!"

"Finally I get a glimpse of my true buddy." Seb said with a small laugh, but despite the apparent jovial mood Geet knew Seb meant every word. "I miss my old Gi. I miss my partner in crime and mischief maker."

With a deep sigh, filled with regrets and remorse, Geet lied down next to Seb. "Something's are beyond repair. I am broken in so many ways that it takes all my strength to hold on to the pieces that are left. But for Mel, for you guys I try to be strong."

"That's exactly it Gi. Just think about Mel. I know you would do anything for Mel and it's no different for me. If marrying you is the only way than I'll do it for Meliara's sake if not for any other reason. Plus you will always be my top girl. No one else ever pulled my pants down in second grade in front of the whole class." Seb attempted to lighten the mood with his joke but Geet wasn't in the mood.

She just frowned at him and again focused back on the issue. "Do you think us marrying will finally solve the situation? I don't want any loopholes. Is there any way that they would be able to-"

"Gi, trust me everything will be fine. Everything will settle after that." Seb reassured her in an attempt to calm her worries.

"Hmm..hope so." Geet muttered in a resigned tone. "I better go and check on my baby. I hope she hasn't annoyed Meer to death. You know how she is when she gets overexcited." She gave another hug to one of the last people she called family. "It's good to have you back."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geet walked down the corridor of the left wing, deep in thought. She felt unsettled with the sense of impending chaos and doom.

Why do I feel everything is going to turn in disarray and that I am slowly losing control? Something is definitely brewing, I can feel it.

It has to be because I am in HIS house. But what can I do? I can't leave, after all it is Dev and Naina's wedding. I am not ditching my friend's wedding just because of him!

With all these worries overpowering her mind, she was slow to respond when someone suddenly grabbed her roughly and basically flung her inside a room. She only got a glimpse of a massive room which was in disarray with broken glass all over the floor and things thrown all around the room. Before she even had a moment to recover she was pushed against the door, effectively trapping her into the room.

Maan held her against the wall by her shoulder, so that she was face level with him and dangling a foot above the ground. She could see a thunder build within him, threatening to destroy her and everyone around him.

"YOU THINK THIS A JOKE? A bloody fiance? You have no right to even think of being with anyone else! NO RIGHT!" His voice thundered into her ears. She felt claustrophobic with his looming presence creating a dark shadow over her. She ineffectively tried to push him away but the way he held her it was impossible. "Do you think any so called fiance will stop me? I'LL HAVE HIM HANGING BEFORE I EVEN LET HIM TOUCH YOU!"

"Get the hell off me before I have your ass on the floor!" Geet screamed back with just as much vehemence in her voice.

"Try it darling and I'll have you on the floor writhing under me." He growled back. Maan was beyond livid at this stage. He had gone past his endurance point and could no longer hold back. "Maybe that is what you want. Just like that day when you were melting in my arms ready to do anything and everything with me. I bet if I touch you, I'll find you dripping-"

"YOU F**** bas***d"

Before Maan could think, he felt pain burst across his jaw and face. He realized that he was lying on floor with Geet standing above him. Her hand was still clenched in a fist after the punch she had landed right on his face.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Get away from me you-" 

Maan quickly tangled his feet around hers and managed to topple her over him and in a second had her under him.

"So want to play it rough, huh? Is that the way you like it now?" He taunted, incensed beyond reason. His hand wound around her hair, harshly pulling it back. "I guess it's time I changed my tactics with you."

He leaned over and bit her ear. Whispering seductively, he caused her to bite her lips to control herself. "You drive me mad. Only you do this to me..only you."

Geet let out a gasp as he pushed himself on to her and grinded against her. Every part of her tingled with barely suppressed desire that hit her with the impact of a torrential flood. It blinded her with its intensity, yet she could feel herself drowning in the moment.  

With a moan that came from deep within, he pulled her kameez up and feasted his eyes on her. He moved his face down, slowly kissing her lower and lower. His tongue swirled into navel and he nipped not so gently into her flesh. His proficient hands pushed her bra up and then his fingers teased her mercilessly. As his finger's brushed across her peak, her whole body shuddered, unable to reject the pleasure he was forcing of upon her.

Her mind tried to protest at the injustice of the situation. It was unfair that he had the same power over her. That the one day they had made love was so firmly engraved in her soul, that even her body recognized the desire he built within her. Her mind could only conjure up the same feeling he had created with her that night; the night that had forever changed her and the very course of her life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAST:

Belle knew nearly everything there was to physical intimacy; after all she was a medical student and it was her job to know such details.

Yet reality was far beyond anything her mind could have imagined. There were the small details; the way he had tenderly held her throughout the night and the way she had felt perfectly comfortable in his arms.

Her whole body was humming with happiness and satisfaction despite the dull ache from the night. She now understood why wars were fought for love, why people lose their senses for their lovers and why people were willing to die for a piece of this heaven.

His body felt so solid and warm next to her. His legs were tangled with hers and his arms locked around her waist, creating a protective shelter for her. She could feel him breath into her hair, tickling her senses.

She kept her eyes firmly closed, wanting to prolong this blissful moment. She also didn't know what to do or say to him this morning.

How do you face someone after sleeping with them? Do you just wakeup, smile and say thank you? Or do you say "let's do that again?"

Geez, one night and you have become a nymphomaniac! Control yourself!

Iman stared at the impossibly beautiful image next to him. Last night had redefined his whole life. He had known that he was deeply in love with her, but after this there was no turning back. This had sealed them together forever.

He knew that she was awake. It was obvious because of the expressions that she couldn't hide despite closing her eyes. He gave a small chuckle at her antics, amused that the girl who had melted in his arms during the night and had made him burn, was all shy now.

"Good morning Belle." He whispered softly, breathing into her ear. He smirked at the way her hands clutched at the bed sheet, making it apparent the effect he had on her. But still she kept her eyes closed. "Hmm..I guess I have to try another way to wake you up." He started to pull the bed sheet off her, trying to uncover her bare body. But of course Belle couldn't let him do that and she clutched the sheet even tighter.

"Fair enough...don't blame me for this..you asked for it." He warned. Belle's eyes flew open, knowing that he never gave empty threats. But it was too late. He pulled her onto him, so that she was sitting on him, straddling his waist.

Belle tried to look everywhere but his face, much to the amusement of Iman. She knew that her face was beetroot red, while the rest of her body was also flushed.

"Come on..say something Belle...I've never heard you go without talking for this long." Iman teased her some more.

Belle opened her mouth to say something, but the only thing she could manage to say was the truth. "I love you." And she leaned down to kiss him softly on the lips.

That was all it took for Iman to lose his control again. He pulled her against him and kissed her senseless. He let himself touch her without any reservation. The night before was just the last stamp he needed to confirm that she was his; only his. And it went without being said that he would be forever hers.

Before long, he was sliding into her and making love to her in a hurried tempo. With every thrust he tried to bind her irrevocably to him. Despite the inferno within him, he didn't even consider his own pleasure, for him giving her pleasure was far more satisfying. So only after he saw her face shudder with desire and clench him, he allowed himself to join her in ecstasy.

An hour later, Iman was rudely awakened by the sound of his phone ringing. He wanted chuck the damn thing out the balcony but knew it would be useless.

Swearing under his breathe, he picked up the phone and barked out "What?"

"Sir it's urgent...you've to come back to Delhi!" Adi rushed to explain, not even stammering due to the importance of the situation. "Virender Ji is trying to take over the Kapoor Alliance group."

Within minutes of finishing the call Iman started to get dressed. He knew that he had to rush back before things got out of hand and had to stop Virender Singh Khurana. He refused to call the man his father, for he was an insult to the title.

"Iman? What happened?"

He turned to the soft voice that caused his heart to clench. There was an internal war raging within him; a part of him wished to forget all about the rest of the world and just stay in this room locked away with her. The other part knew that he had to go back. Duty and responsibility demanded that he take control of the situation in Delhi.

"Belle...I've to leave." He saw the way her face, which had been glowing with love the whole time, suddenly filled with shock and sadness. "No it's not like that. I'll be back as soon as possible." Belle just looked down, eyes filling with tears. "Please Belle don't cry. I think I can stand anything but seeing you cry. Please don't. If it wasn't urgent I would never leave you."

Going towards the bed he lifted her up on to his lap. "Do you trust me?" Belle just nodded, looking deeply into his eyes. "Then I promise you that I'll be back. And you promise me you'll wait for me." He rested his head against hers, trying to control his emotions.

"I promise I'll wait..I would wait forever for you." She whispered, closing her eyes. Yet something within her was crying in fear. Fear that he would walk away from her forever. "I promise."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRESENT:

And then he walked away from me.

It was that memory that jerked Geet back to reality. The memory of being left behind, of being rejected on the very day that she had offered him herself; her soul, heart and body on a platter. And he ran away from her.

Again anger built within her and she tried to push him away. But he was like an immovable boulder, kissing her and touching her everywhere. But she had enough of this.

With a growl filled with rage, she gathered her strength and  kicked him right in the groin, causing him to pull away from her.

She jumped to her feet, ready to fight him when she saw the blood dripping from his arm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRECAP:

Falling into depression...

NEXT:

Chapter 19: Wounds, pain and healing - Pg 14

AUTHOR's NOTE

Thanks to all my readers for you support! I loved all the comments!
You guys are absolutely the best!

Question:
Why do you think Seb said he was her fiance?

Guys don't hate Seb...thats all I can say...He has his reasons ๐Ÿ˜‰

The next few updates will be quite sad with the flashbacks...we will see Geet spiral into depression...while the present...well for that you'll have to wait ๐Ÿ˜†
Hopefully I shall update more frequently now...
Hope you enjoyed the update

PLEASE DO COMMENT and press the LIKE button!!

-SanjanA

Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 12 years ago
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for thread 2!! Amazing update as usual..I love this story!! I love to read more about Imaan and Belle rather than Maan & Geet. Maaneet's life is full of complications,phew! ..but Imaan and Belle..wow!! So much in love..no pretensions..only true love...
ruhakhan thumbnail
hey congrats on ur new thread and i just hope everything just settles down fast do update soon
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread
awesome update
ninand thumbnail
congratulations on the new thread๐Ÿฅณ.. jeez. Maan was crass with his words..guess thats why anger and jealousy are ugly... 

to spend such beautiful and intimate moments together and then never to meet again.. can now imagine what Geet must have gone through after this.   and then to receive all those messages and have him not call her... too too painful. not looking forward to her depression...

super update. thanks for the pm, do post the next part soon.
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz on your second thread::
Wow Mindblowing update
Luvd it x
Awww luv ther little gang fights and jokes
Well my stupid brain is guessing seb told dadi that he is geets fianc because dadi might end up getting a right for geet if she knew geet was single or either he did it so maan can hear this๐Ÿ˜›
loved the sweet romantic iman belle moments
Didnt lyk it how maan was forcing himself on her,,he is supposed to be healing her pain but is instead worsening it more...
I don't lyk seb but I dont hate him aswell...he's only doing this for his friend and mel but don't want him to actually get married to geet
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread, I hope this one get's you even more readers :]
I love this story to bits, I really hope everything sorts out. I don't hate Seb, he's a really good friend. 
Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATS on the new thread...๐Ÿฅณ

awesome part...

seb has surely created a storm by coming...n that too as her fiancee...but i guess he doing it for his best friend...

love smelly melly...

maan can never c her with some1 else...n he will make sure that she is with him...forever...he is not going to lose her...not now...

he is bleeding...i guess he hurt himself when he heard abt her n seb...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved it...