Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Jas
😲Get well immediately!!! Or soon, @ least!!! 😆
Yeah, if those medals & certificates were fake, and just manufactured by Bhushan on Lalaji's instructions, that would be too funny!!! My, this girl is sooo 19th century!!! I've seen some characters out of those post-independence movies that looked more forward!
Vik
Since I loathe Gau, and since Chimp-ti steals from Gau, I guess that's one reason to like her? 😈
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Jas...get well soon dear!🤗

I don't know what to say about the medals & certificates of Bharti. Today when I checked BAVD for a few seconds...I saw Bharti - taking part in a marathon race where she stood second while Gau came first🤣 Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si... Why is Bharti so desperate to convince Gau... whatever she wants to convince...

Btw Jas... Bharti must have got those medical & certificate for the marathon race...I'm sure she came second today bcoz she's pregnant otherwise she would have stood first today

WOW Jas & Vrish...u don't seem to be having problems for Chimti...😲at least you guyz can tolerate her...
Let's take a look at Chimti...😉

Chimti is a mother, a thief, a glutton & a 🤬

Ek Maa Ke Roop Anek...This is Chimti & her various avatars🤪

And that's me singing... Jaa Chudail...Jaa Chudail...Jaaa!!!!!!

Vr15h thumbnail
Vik
In that case, shouldn't Gau have won a medal? After all, she's pregnant, and yet wins the same marathon that Bharti came 2nd in! claping hands smiley
Nani ki badnaam hui!!! bowmen smiley
Maybe this would be the right reward for Chimp-ti & Gau deathly coin smiley
Also, none of the icons you posted indicated that she is a mother 🤣
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
hahahahah chimti ke kayi roop

now even i wonder is bharti all that baba dumbledore said or what

vaise chimti name aaya kahan se ?

vrish i see u got the hang of emoticons hehee
Vr15h thumbnail
Vik
Which site did you use for all these emoticons? 😆

Originally posted by: vik rocks

Hey Jas...get well soon dear!🤗

I don't know what to say about the medals & certificates of Bharti. Today when I checked BAVD for a few seconds...I saw Bharti - taking part in a marathon race where she stood second while Gau came first🤣 Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si... Why is Bharti so desperate to convince Gau... whatever she wants to convince...

Btw Jas... Bharti must have got those medical & certificate for the marathon race...I'm sure she came second today bcoz she's pregnant otherwise she would have stood first today

WOW Jas & Vrish...u don't seem to be having problems for Chimti...😲at least you guyz can tolerate her...
Let's take a look at Chimti...😉

Chimti is a mother, a thief, a glutton & a 🤬

Ek Maa Ke Roop Anek...This is Chimti & her various avatars🤪

And that's me singing... Jaa Chudail...Jaa Chudail...Jaaa!!!!!!

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
bharti chasing gau 🤣 .. but i compared it to hutch (vodafone) ad 🤣 ...gau walks bharti also walks she stops and turns back bharti also stops and looks scared 😆 ... vik as vrish said where is the simile for mother 🤣 ... & vik when have u stolen vrish's witch's broom 😆 or is that chimti 😆...
ghotalaz thumbnail

Hey Vrish, nothing can be a better reward for Gau than having Chimti stick to her like a leech 24/7 & sucking blood from her brain😈

Talking about the emoticons not looking like a mother, first you tell me from which angle Chimti looks like a mother😉 😆🤣 All she does is eating & eating & eating & eating & eating😲😡 She's a 🤬parasite which sticks to food & money🤢 And all the food she eats turns into poison but she spreads it in Gau's brain😆 You know, this Chimti is high resisting power so the poison in her body has no effect on herself🤪 She's equivalent to a Veesh Kanya. Somebody should inform Chanakya this thing as he's keen in preparing a troop of Veesh Kanyas for the safety of CG in future. Chimti just needs to bite Dhananand in CGM & then Tirkita Dha...🤣🤣

For the emoticons, I used most of them from the site Jas uses it & for the rest struggled a lot on Google😵

Hey Jas, loved your emoticon of Bharti chasing Gau👏 👍🏼All the emoticons that don't look like a mother suits Chimti better😈 Btw I had no idea Vrish uses a witch's broom😲 I thought he uses just a mop & vacuum cleaner to clean this forum😕😆🤣

Hey CB, I saw some people using Chimti...so I guess it's her name. So even I started using it😆 Btw nice collections. They're super cool👍🏼 Thanks😃

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hahahah vik thats y we were curious to see what u'll use for her motherhood 😆 ... vik u struggled to find emotions for chimti see thats ur love for chimti 🤣🤣🤣
u guys are talking about cyanide..is it possible to get it 🤔
Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
You got me Jas...I've started visiting this forum...in fact posting too & that too for Chimti!!! Are you sure that I'm in love with her NO!!!!That's IMPOSSIBLE!!!

I can't handle Chimti anymore...not even for seconds...that's my love for her