Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Why so much hatred towards the poor woman๐Ÿคฌ I love the character Chimti๐Ÿ˜ˆ She brings so much of joy in the serial ๐ŸคขShe teaches us the art of stealing laddoos to stealing jewelly in the daughter's sasural๐Ÿคข She teaches one how to create scenes & lie in front of everyone๐Ÿ˜ก She's just perfect๐Ÿคฌ Naani badnaam hui Chimti tere liye...my foot!๐Ÿ˜ก We get an idea from where Gau learnt her art of nautanki๐Ÿ˜ก

As per the TB articles, Chimti is a comical character which means she can make the audiences laugh๐Ÿ˜ก Of course why not, by chance while switching channels if I get to see a glimpse of her then I never feel like entering the TV screen & grabbing her by the neck pulling her out & then drowning her in boiling lava๐Ÿ˜ˆ She's just so fantastic!๐Ÿคข

Like Vrish says why doesn't she take some cyanide & give some to Gau & Jhumka too๐Ÿ˜ˆ if she hates daughters. Aisa karne se uski naani badnaam toh nahi hogi...i guess. It would be easy for her to find some as she's an expert in stealing jewellery๐Ÿคฌ

I must say her husband was really a brave man to tolerate her until two babies happened๐Ÿ˜ก

Btw yesterday I was roaming around on I-F & entered some forums which I had never entered before. I saw someone saying that nowadays he/she finds the character XYZ is irritating & the next post followed said No character bashing allowed๐Ÿ˜ฒ I can understand having a problem with censored & demeaning words. But one can't even say that a character is irritating? Oh come on guyz, what's this on I-F, you can't call a character irritating, dumb, mad, crazy, silly. Is this the rule of I-F that you have to love the character no matter how much they're ๐Ÿคฌ

Is I-F forum just for drooling over your favorite characters/actors except for the few exceptional forums? Is there no value of our criticism? If the audiences just keep on praising the serial/characters then how will the CVs get the actual feedback & know what the audiences want & where they've made the mistakes. I know the CVs will never learn, but still๐Ÿ˜•

Seriously, Vrish plz don't resign from the DT of BAVD otherwise this forum will also be the same...๐Ÿ˜ฒno character bashing allowed plz๐Ÿ˜‰

On a second note, I guess I-F is spreading love across the forums๐Ÿคช You and I, in this beautiful forum๐Ÿคฃ

On a serious note, if a character can't be criticized negatively on this forum, just suppose, then how would one address Chimti over here... any guesses๐Ÿคช

Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
From the advisory next to the Quick Reply panel

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

• sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

There is nothing there about attacking characters, actors or people. Obviously, rules will vary b/w forums, and different people have different rules for different reasons.
I have no idea why 'fights' b/w members are such a no-no. Obviously, you don't want any thread to be a pissing contest b/w people w/ different viewpoints in a show, but two people can intensely disagree, slam each others' favorite characters, but still be on good terms w/ each other. If there is just an exchange of point-counterpoint on a show that's completely on-topic, such an exchange certainly wouldn't make it unreadable. Hence, the desire to avoid face-offs really eludes me: if done right, it can make for some pretty rivetting discussions.
And am I the only one who does this? In Jyoti, Kruthika, who ran things, was happy that there were hardly any flare-ups b/w members, but people, including her, freely attacked characters on the show, including the 'heros' such as Jyoti, KK, Kabir... In PKCM, while the viewbies there placed some bans on criticisms of Kartik or Karan, towards the end, everybody was freely criticizing not just the show, but also the leads like Kartik, Suman and others, and such rules were conveniently forgotten ๐Ÿ˜† I know that this is not an US based site, but even Indians have to appreciate concepts like freedom of expression, and not supress it due to politically correct considerations.
And when the lovable I-F groupies (here, I'm using the term in the dictionary sense of the word, not someone who has b/w 50-200 posts in I-F) express their love for their favorite characters in their FFs, OSs and other tributes, they go all the way and drool over suhaag-raats of their favorite jodis! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Hello, darlings, if you read the advisory, it clearly bans sexually explicit and po*nographic posts. (Although how that's even possible for serials which are all about love, marriages & romance - clearly not stuff for kids - I have no idea.) In other words, it's the love that sometimes violates the letter, if not the spirit, of the advisory.
On Chimti, I'm surprised her hubby waited for 2 kids, and as the update writer yesterday noted, he probably left her due to her own character, not b'cos she gave birth to Gau & Jhumka. But I'm w/ you here - Chimti's acts are @ one level funny, if repugnant. Incidentally, I recall some posters calling her fat & ugly, which I agree w/, but I then wonder! Personal attacks on actors are not allowed, and while nobody attacked Meenakshi Sethi in person, the above attributes, unlike character attributes, are applicable to the actor as well, and not just the character. So wonder whether I should pull up everybody who criticized her appearance, including myself? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
But in tonight's episode, Gau was turned bitter not by Chimti, who certainly contributed to it, but rather, by Kamala, who was very affectionate & concerned over Bharti and banned her from cooking, but had no problems w/ Gau doing the same thing, even though she's equally pregnant. Somehow, Kamla has trouble managing more than 1 bahu, and she's about to welcome a third. Good that Ashtami got away ๐Ÿ˜†
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
vik & vrish (2 Vs hehe)

what is happening here ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...has anybody complained anything ๐Ÿ˜•
temme i wanna knw ๐Ÿ˜† (if not here thro pm ๐Ÿ˜†)

Originally posted by: vik rocks

if I get to see a glimpse of her then I never feel like entering the TV screen & grabbing her by the neck pulling her out

vik sing "ja chudail ja chudail... ja... chudail...chudail..." ๐Ÿ˜†
i know today u'll watch bavd ๐Ÿ˜† ( too late i checked my mail ...i have to wait till tomm to read rest of discussions ๐Ÿ˜ก)

Is I-F forum just for drooling over your favorite characters/actors except for the few exceptional forums? Is there no value of our criticism? If the audiences just keep on praising the serial/characters then how will the CVs get the actual feedback & know what the audiences want & where they've made the mistakes. I know the CVs will never learn, but still๐Ÿ˜•

Seriously, Vrish plz don't resign from the DT of BAVD otherwise this forum will also be the same...๐Ÿ˜ฒno character bashing allowed plz๐Ÿ˜‰

thats true vik ๐Ÿ˜† no value for criticisms anywhere as far as i know ๐Ÿ˜† ...not just that dear there is no value for the comments posted by new members also ( not meaning newbies as per IF) as i have seen on some forums ๐Ÿ˜† ... just a bunch of friends talk among themselves ,keep on praising their fav characters ๐Ÿฅฑ ...i think they can have some corner for critics like there were sumran and karman fans threads where they say anything and the other not allowed to enter it ๐Ÿ˜† ... as vrish said when they can allow some lewd words in the name of drooling and expressing their love for their char and actors ๐Ÿ˜† then y not words like irritating,dumb,crazy etc...

Vr15h thumbnail
jas
Nobody complained about us - I just pulled that up to contrast it w/ some of the rules that exist in other forums. Vik was noticing what she saw in some other forums. I noticed it in BV.
ghotalaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

vik & vrish (2 Vs hehe)what is happening here ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...has anybody complained anything ๐Ÿ˜• temme i wanna knw ๐Ÿ˜† (if not here thro pm ๐Ÿ˜†)

Nothing's going wrong dear...just continuing last week's discussions about I-F๐Ÿ˜† OMG!!! we're bashing I-F๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

vik sing "ja chudail ja chudail... ja... chudail...chudail..." ๐Ÿ˜†

Jas are you 100% sure that if I sing this song...she'll disappear๐Ÿคฃ

i know today u'll watch bavd ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL! Jas...well BAVD started right after CGM ended & i was too lazy to change the channel so i thought i'll watch it till the first ad break. But my eyes were fixed on the wall clock thinking how come it's taking a long time for the ad to come๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

And am I the only one who does this? In Jyoti, Kruthika, who ran things, was happy that there were hardly any flare-ups b/w members, but people, including her, freely attacked characters on the show, including the 'heros' such as Jyoti, KK, Kabir... In PKCM, while the viewbies there placed some bans on criticisms of Kartik or Karan, towards the end, everybody was freely criticizing not just the show, but also the leads like Kartik, Suman and others, and such rules were conveniently forgotten ๐Ÿ˜† I know that this is not an US based site, but even Indians have to appreciate concepts like freedom of expression, and not supress it due to politically correct considerations.

I don't know about PKCM forum as I never visited it. But in Jyoti forum, I didn't find members fighting over characters or actors. Remember when Kabir was trying his best to reunite Brij & Sushi... I was so angry with Kabir, that one day I posted that Kabir is so worried for Brij, so they should get paired opposite each other & leave Jyoti alone... what happened? ๐Ÿ˜‰my post got deleted๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ But I really feel there should be freedom of expression on I-F...after all, it's so much fun to bash a character๐Ÿ˜ˆ

And when the lovable I-F groupies (here, I'm using the term in the dictionary sense of the word, not someone who has b/w 50-200 posts in I-F) express their love for their favorite characters in their FFs, OSs and other tributes, they go all the way and drool over suhaag-raats of their favorite jodis! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Hello, darlings, if you read the advisory, it clearly bans sexually explicit and po*nographic posts. (Although how that's even possible for serials which are all about love, marriages & romance - clearly not stuff for kids - I have no idea.) In other words, it's the love that sometimes violates the letter, if not the spirit, of the advisory.

I don't enter those threads but I do think that drooling over couples or an actor definitely will bring out such words which are not for kids roaming around on this forum๐Ÿ˜† I don't think DT should have problems with simple words like irritating, mad, crazy...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Incidentally, I recall some posters calling her fat & ugly, which I agree w/, but I then wonder! Personal attacks on actors are not allowed, and while nobody attacked Meenakshi Sethi in person, the above attributes, unlike character attributes, are applicable to the actor as well, and not just the character. So wonder whether I should pull up everybody who criticized her appearance, including myself? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Now that's personal attacking on actors๐Ÿ˜† I remember some people used to call Murli skinny like wood or something like that...Now that's attacking the actor...in my POV๐Ÿ˜‰ Well I-F does say that attacking actors is not allowed. But I've seen lot of people bashing the actress of PMMKA, LD(previous one) & now Ratan for RKR๐Ÿ˜† I don't think anything has happened to them๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† They're absolutely safe. I really don't understand I-F.๐Ÿ˜†
I know why people are bashing Ratan. Even I don't understand why she's in a hurry to get married?๐Ÿ˜ฒ She's young, talented, popular, has won the best actress & has a long way to go...strange!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• She says... Imagine TV Aiso Var Dhoondo๐Ÿคฃ

But in tonight's episode, Gau was turned bitter not by Chimti, who certainly contributed to it, but rather, by Kamala, who was very affectionate & concerned over Bharti and banned her from cooking, but had no problems w/ Gau doing the same thing, even though she's equally pregnant. Somehow, Kamla has trouble managing more than 1 bahu, and she's about to welcome a third. Good that Ashtami got away ๐Ÿ˜†

very true... Kamala is fueling the fire even more than Chimti... Btw I'm so much interested to know who is Chimti's Naani who never gets badnaam๐Ÿคช

Vr15h thumbnail

very true... Kamala is fueling the fire even more than Chimti... Btw I'm so much interested to know who is Chimti's Naani who never gets badnaam๐Ÿคช

I think it's Manthara ๐Ÿคฃ
The main people who hate Ratan are KMH2 and GkD fans, who are understandably pissed @ their shows getting aborted. Indeed, Imagine could have just canned PMMKA and BAVD and left those other 2 alone, maybe moving them to the 10-11pm time slot.
In Jyoti, there was once some fight when Kabir first came in, and some urged caution for Jyoti on the grounds that she made her mistakes w/ Pankaj. At the time, I saw Kabir a lifesaver, so had my share of fights w/ those who didn't want Jyoti-Kabir to become an item.
On Brij, I recall someone once posting that Kabir should have such a relationship w/ Brij. I think reason it got deleted was the sexual preferences it implied, otherwise everybody was pissed @ this plot. This, and the KZK track really ruined it.
Last night, I watched BAVD just b'cos I happened to be watching RBO and planned to watch BV, so needed something to fill up whatever was in b/w. That happened to be BAVD.
Do you plan to watch Dwarikadeesh (what does deesh mean?)
ghotalaz thumbnail

I think it's Manthara ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ you're highly obsessed about Manthara...aren't you?๐Ÿ˜‰ I've seen you using the name many times๐Ÿคฃ

In Jyoti, there was once some fight when Kabir first came in, and some urged caution for Jyoti on the grounds that she made her mistakes w/ Pankaj. At the time, I saw Kabir a lifesaver, so had my share of fights w/ those who didn't want Jyoti-Kabir to become an item.

Honestly at first even I wasn't interested in Jyotir...It was after Pankaj started his villaingiri I finally got mad at him...but I never argued with anyone which would lead to a war๐Ÿ˜†

On Brij, I recall someone once posting that Kabir should have such a relationship w/ Brij. I think reason it got deleted was the sexual preferences it implied, otherwise everybody was pissed @ this plot. This, and the KZK track really ruined it.

I just said they should be paired with each other...nothing more than that. But I did see someone talking about that relationship thing๐Ÿ˜† Brij-Sushi union & KZK were the most pathetic tracks in the history of Jyoti. After the union Jyoti forgot about Sushi's education๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Do you plan to watch Dwarikadeesh (what does deesh mean?)

Well if the time slot was 8:30pm then there were chances. I try to catch BV at 8pm & if I miss the first part then I just wait for the WU. I don't wait till the 11pm repeat. Above all my mom & dad watch BV, so no chance at 8pm. So there are less chances of watching it. But it also depends on the repeat telecast of Dwarkadeesh...Maybe I'll catch it at the repeats...Sorry I don't know what deesh means๐Ÿ˜ณ
JaZzs thumbnail
so after a long time both Vs in full form ๐Ÿ˜†

vik ..seeing this IF may bring one more rule of dont criticise IF ๐Ÿ˜†
beware vik the first commercial break comes after 20 min only ๐Ÿ˜† ..

which are not for kids roaming around on this forum

woh IF ki galat fhemi hai ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ .. they are much matured than us ๐Ÿ˜†

do u think ratan will marry ๐Ÿค” ... 1st season ended with betrothal foll by ppaw then break up next rahul married ,he might have already selected dimpy then used it in imagine's well scripted drama ๐Ÿ˜† ...what about 3rd season ,for a change she may reject all 3 ๐Ÿ˜†

kamla is such a duffer first she scolded bharti then pampering her too much may be with the fear bharti might walk away again with her money ๐Ÿ˜† (i really wanted that to happen ๐Ÿ˜ˆ but *sigh* ) ... gau's anger is fully justified she also conceived after 12 years and expects some special treatment fron kamla but bansi asking kamla to ignore her ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก ... obviuosly it makes gau to think they are ignoring her coz of her girl child ๐Ÿ˜’ ...
and y u guys hate gau so much ๐Ÿ˜† she did so many ehsaans to lals and chauhans ..she made murli marry bharti thereby completing bharti's never fulfilled wishes and murli is the happiest man in this world now for getting a wife like bharti (which we were made to believe ๐Ÿ˜†) ...and dumroo's marriage dreams also came true with her shazish ๐Ÿ˜† ...not just that she disclosed prakash's truth to bharti which later bacame her only trump card to get murli back otherwise murli would have never re-called her ๐Ÿ˜† ...so love gau ,let her be at bharti's house ๐Ÿ˜† ..actually i want other lals to be kicked out ...

vrish...u have nothing to watch at 10.30 then switch to balh ๐Ÿ˜† it is a love story but u'll like it ๐Ÿ˜† ..btw r u still foll LD (u like that bulby ?(coz of her two bulb like eyes )...i too saw devind of pkcm there and his wife is arohi's mom and arohi's thauji is also there without moustache ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail

beware vik the first commercial break comes after 20 min only ๐Ÿ˜† ..

thanx for the info dear...now I know what to do as soon as I finish watching CGM...run away from the TV for my life!!!๐Ÿคฃ

do u think ratan will marry ๐Ÿค” ... 1st season ended with betrothal foll by ppaw then break up next rahul married ,he might have already selected dimpy then used it in imagine's well scripted drama ๐Ÿ˜† ...what about 3rd season ,for a change she may reject all 3 ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know & I don't care๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

kamla is such a duffer first she scolded bharti then pampering her too much may be with the fear bharti might walk away again with her money ๐Ÿ˜† (i really wanted that to happen ๐Ÿ˜ˆ but *sigh* ) ... gau's anger is fully justified she also conceived after 12 years and expects some special treatment fron kamla but bansi asking kamla to ignore her ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก ... obviuosly it makes gau to think they are ignoring her coz of her girl child ๐Ÿ˜’ ...

Point to be noted your honor๐Ÿ˜† You know Kamala more than us๐Ÿ˜†

and y u guys hate gau so much ๐Ÿ˜† she did so many ehsaans to lals and chauhans ..she made murli marry bharti thereby completing bharti's never fulfilled wishes and murli is the happiest man in this world now for getting a wife like bharti (which we were made to believe ๐Ÿ˜†) ...and dumroo's marriage dreams also came true with her shazish ๐Ÿ˜† ...not just that she disclosed prakash's truth to bharti which later bacame her only trump card to get murli back otherwise murli would have never re-called her ๐Ÿ˜† ...so love gau ,let her be at bharti's house ๐Ÿ˜† ..actually i want other lals to be kicked out ...

I really appreciate the way you can see positivity in negative characters๐Ÿ˜†

So Jas Plz give me some positive feedback on Chimti too coz this thread is opened for her mainly...& this time plz no Jaa Chudail Jaa๐Ÿคฃ So that I can tolerate if I see her by chance during the ad breaks๐Ÿ˜† And I'm really serious, I need power to tolerate her even for a few seconds
JaZzs thumbnail

So Jas Plz give me some positive feedback on Chimti too coz this thread is opened for her mainly...& this time plz no Jaa Chudail Jaa๐Ÿคฃ So that I can tolerate if I see her by chance during the ad breaks๐Ÿ˜† And I'm really serious, I need power to tolerate her even for a few seconds

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” *sigh* i dnt find any positivity in her ๐Ÿคฃ ..after seeing yesterday's episode i doubt whether she cares about her own daughters atleast ๐Ÿ˜† but i dnt hate her like u guys ๐Ÿ˜† rather i enjoy her presence ๐Ÿ˜† ..and what for chimti is doing these things ๐Ÿค” it wil only end in gau being thrown out , even mirdang may not accompany her ๐Ÿ˜† ...the only character that was unbearable to me from the beginning is *u knw very well* ๐Ÿ˜‰ dumroo ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜† ...for the third day jas is sick ๐Ÿ˜” so only replying u late ๐Ÿ˜† ... and vik what u thought is becoming true ๐Ÿ˜† .. u said know rupesh might have lied that bharti could have a child ๐Ÿ˜† now that promo has proved it ๐Ÿคฃ ... but u forgot to say those medals and certificates are also fake ,she knows only knitting and cooking ๐Ÿ˜† sahi na ๐Ÿ˜†