Poll

Meenakshi Sethi entry or the leap

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
yaishu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys i m kinda confused ,i hate the current situation,but not evn ready for the leap yet ...i don't know wat would have been better for the show ...the leap or GAU's moms entry ...i jus cannot tolerate ,this despicable woman😡 ...but i am also not ready for the leap .cant imagine not getting to see BHARli lovey dovey moments ,...i don't want old mature chemistry between them ...i love the young newly wed feel ...is not tht we r getting to see a lot of mushy stuff , but even the little tht we get to see makes me smile ☺️

And i have my doubts abt the leap ,are the CV'S still on with the idae of the leap?...or they chose Meenakshi Sethie entry as the easy way out ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both options Null and Void 😆
bavdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yaishu

guys i m kinda confused ,i hate the current situation,but not evn ready for the leap yet ...i don't know wat would have been better for the show ...the leap or GAU's moms entry ...i jus cannot tolerate ,this despicable woman😡 ...but i am also not ready for the leap .cant imagine not getting to see BHARli lovey dovey moments ,...i don't want old mature chemistry between them ...i love the young newly wed feel ...is not tht we r getting to see a lot of mushy stuff , but even the little tht we get to see makes me smile ☺️

And i have my doubts abt the leap ,are the CV'S still on with the idae of the leap?...or they chose Meenakshi Sethie entry as the easy way out ...

as the one they sat down to knit? yeah awful🤢🤢

i think there will be a leap for sure but later maybe next month
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would like to see the leap mainly because this woman is doing my head in. Its like she eats my brain the way she talks. I want to see the leap so the serial moves forward (I'd like to see an older Bharti too! LOL!).

I'm still hoping that Bharti's chacha (the one who won the court case against her father) will soon enter and probably put a little life bacj into the serial.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
me too prefer a leap 😊
lalltipsy thumbnail

Please get rid of that woman Gaushala's MOM😡😡😡she is such a PAIN in the you no what

I HATE HATE HATE HER
Diyamirzaxxxgul thumbnail
u dnt sayy.. she gives me headaches..i swear she puttin me offf...i hve 2 say gau wasnt dat bad buhh her i gt no wordz...🤬
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wait you guys, Gau is already starting to cross over to the evil side if you watched the last scene in today's episode.
bavdfan thumbnail
I really thought that she would be funnier than that so i wasn't against the entry of chimti but in fact she is just plain evil and too much avid as sawn in 22th june episode : if she could, she would steal EVERYTHING that is in her field of vision ! that's disgusting.
Edited by bavdfan - 13 years ago
bavdfan thumbnail
i didn't think i wouls say that but now i also prefer a leap that this 🤬 messing around. 22th june episode was a revelation to me, she needs to get out of here !

EDIT : sorry for the double post, i don't know how i manage to post 2 separate comments on the same thread at 2 minutes of interval...
🤪
Edited by bavdfan - 13 years ago