What's up with Imran Abbas?

134529 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So a few days back Imran Abbas had this FB status -

About to take off...will always remeber the day when I moved to karachi as a struggler,all those days of hard work and efforts to prove myself and making my own place in this industry,... with loads of beautiful memories feeling strange to leave this city...Karachi, u'll b missed.:(

...and I'm just confused. Where exactly is he going? Is he leaving the Pakistani TV industry indefinitely? Is he planning to make his debut in a Bollywood movie? Does anyone know anything? I'm just curious, that's all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
He's actually shifting to Islamabad. About Bollywood I think he is doing somthing there too. But that status was just for Karachi coz he's leaving it.
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey u sure dats real imran??
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

hey u sure dats real imran??

Exactly that came to my mind as well...coz their are a lot of fake profiles of actors...
367945 thumbnail
No that's the real Imran Abbas and he is coming in an Indian movie although he hasn't been openly admitting it. But ya like Aliza said I think he's just moving within Pakistan. And no he's not leaving Pakistani tv indefinitely...I believe he's going on a sabbatical for his movie but still he has quite a few dramas coming out and some are still on air (like Mera Naseeb and Akbari Asghari). He'll probably be back to dramas again after he's done with his movie.
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

No that's the real Imran Abbas and he is coming in an Indian movie although he hasn't been openly admitting it. But ya like Aliza said I think he's just moving within Pakistan. And no he's not leaving Pakistani tv indefinitely...I believe he's going on a sabbatical for his movie but still he has quite a few dramas coming out and some are still on air (like Mera Naseeb and Akbari Asghari). He'll probably be back to dramas again after he's done with his movie.

ok..thnx seert..i wonder if its his personal id or hes made it for his fans...i wanna try adding him😉
dazzling_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

in shaista's show he said that he is gonna take a break and he also said that he is not sure that whether he would come back in the industry or not!!!!!!!!! i asked him on fb by posting on his wall nd he rplied that he has not signed any new dramas except his current ones which shows that he is again having a mood swing and wants to go in some other profession...as he has already switched to many profession from architecture to air force to modelling to acting and now GOD knows what he's upto

Edited by dazzling_doll - 13 years ago
wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hee cant lave the paki drama industry :O
he is the reason i started watching paki dramas and than lovedd himm
367945 thumbnail
I do like Imran Abbas somewhat but I don't think he'll really make it into Indian movies. In my opinion this is a temporary break...
Plus this is the profession that made him so famous.

@alisha_yashAran: Sure just add him. He'll add you back soon after.